Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

x_quizit   

"I hope you all now clearly understand why WOMEN don't make objective Lawyers or Judges."

Objection! Ur LuckyNess, I ask u to release the poor insecure Underdog, because this case seems too much for him, he seems not to stick with the subject and continues his propoganda of sexism!! Ur LuckyNess, such a person isn't needed or helpful to this case, nor will he be objective because anything that comes out of a woman is deemd emotional, I demand that his useless diatribe be stricken from the record!!! (smiling sweetly at the beautiful judge Lucky, knowing her intelligence is incomparable) :D

Now, back to the case: Darman aka a sufferee of rejection syndrome from women we see and Nomad the eternal virile stallion ;)

Darman: as to ur "proof", i did not see any admission of guilt, it was more of a playing along with a situation, show me where it says "I, lakkad, have plagiarized, and I am Veve". Ur honor, as in most cases, when victims such as Nomad are swayed by bloodsuckers such as Darman, they tend to say what they don't mean. Also, for u to show whats' in ur private inbox, is totally unprofessional and shows a lack of integrity! May I remind u the rules of SOL is that u protect ppl's privacies? Ur Honor, I call for the dissolution of this "plagiarism" case and a new one be opened, a slander suit against "Derman, the german", on behalf of my client, who it seems , his only crime was being a lady lover. Now, the motive from Darman is jealousy, a green eyed monster only to be cured with a whipping! Ur Honor, he is mad at Nomad because he may have seen a friendship develop between my client and the beautiful vivacious Raula and Darman, through all the yrs of trying UNSUCCESSFULLY to get with Raula, finally lost touch with reality and sought to demonize my client. Therefore your honor, a man without integrity, his testimony and word are not credible or addmissible, and I ask ur LuckyNess to throw out this whole case and charge Darman with "character-slaughter".

***winking at legend, thxs for that cute pm..hehe...and yes, red is my fav color. :cool:

COUNSELOR DEVIL'S ADVOCATE Objection OVERRULED! "PERsonaL Issues" shaLL not be deaLT with in my court room.*See PAge 8*

Your Honour, this Jury member has engaged in misconduct and will result in my client receiving an unfair and impartial trial. This caveman’s wild and undercivilized outbursts are affecting the opinion of the jury. I move to have him replaced as a juror!

DARMAN Your motion to have the court date changed is GRANTED!Bring your witness.

The defense Objects! Under the constitution, citizens have a right to a fair and speedy trial. My client’s rights have been infringed upon the entire duration of this trial!

I have Yet to see any EXHIBITS present, COUNSELORS ATHENA, X_QUIZIT,FORMER SELF-HIRED BARWAAQO and DEVILS ADVOCATE where is your motion to file a COUNTERCLAIM on the accounts of CHARACTER DEFAMATION ?

Your honour, as I have previous mentioned there is NO real evidence indicating that my client is guilty!

However, I would like to cross-exam Darman’s exhibits if I may:

Exhibit A: The plaintiff says “Yo *** is busted again.. You thought I would never find out huh lol..”. This is not real EVIDENCE! We don’t know what my client has been busted for. Judging by the use of lol indicates that my client and the accuser were in good terms with each other and have had previous conversations, so this “e-mail” could be pertaining to another issue (the issue of the unexplained and mysterious sujui girl perhaps?).

Exhibit B: The plaintiff claims “Waraa Lakkad, You ma boy” which further supports my previous claim.

Exhibit C: here we see the Plaintiff threatening my client for whatever he was “busted” for: “Your saju azz don’t know what your messing with. Just wait and see”. Obviously Darman has personal vendetta against my client. He goes on to say “Watch what’s coming for you”….

This cross-examination of the evidence suggests that Mr.Darman was mad about a particular issue (Mind you, nothing here MILDLY indicating the crime of plagiarism) and had threatened my client! The Plaintiff’s motive to sensationalize the jury opinion will not be tolerated by the defense! I move to throw out this “Evidence” as it is not relevant to this case!

**Turning to the prosecutor**

Let’s recap rule #6 of the SOL Golden Rules : “6 - Privacy: respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.” Pay particular attention “etc.” IP addresses would fall into that category.** Looking to the jury** Also, one would have to think how can a regular NOMAD get access to one’s IP address if one does not have moderator or administrative capabilities?

raula   

Why is my name got to do with DARMAN's and LAKKAD's fiasco? :confused: Iam just a scandal-monger reporter! ;) The judge sure has some bias in her rulings! ;) people I got no time to fiddle with this "TRIAL-OF-THE-CENTUARY in SOL" I got finals and freakin' research papers :D (someone wanna help).

Leave my name out of this SOLers? There are plenty of sijui's in the minneapolis area. :D

pearl   

ud

pearl, you say you "rushed out"....where and when exactly did you wash your hands?

unlike u i carry a bottle of water to make istinja, i bet the only time u sit to relieve urself is only when u have to do #2 and even then do u use a mere toliet paper...

^^^snitch...stool pigeon, rat.

ur mama!

underdog   

such a person isn't needed or helpful to this case, nor will he be objective because anything that comes out of a woman is deemd emotional

This caveman’s wild and undercivilized outbursts are affecting the opinion of the jury.

Huffing and puffing a talking about Desparados, puggy things, women in men's toilets, Gucci suits and a bunch of other nonsense that has gotten us NOWHERE.

For too long you all stood up for female intelligence and independence and on 11 pages in 2 days...You have not only strangled that position of power, you dragged it into a back alley and shot it multiple times in the face.

This is SOOO SAD. :(

x_quizit   

"Huffing and puffing a talking about Desparados, puggy things, women in men's toilets, Gucci suits and a bunch of other nonsense that has gotten us NOWHERE."

THAT, my dear caveman, is called, sense of humour and lightening up the case, and what u are doing is just plain boring nonsense, see the dif? one is entertaining, the other is just a drag...no pun intented, ever dress up? in san fran? icon_razz.gif

underdog   

I only cross dress on the weekends to get in touch with my feminine side. But I think you have a full-time gender complex and control issues - Leather cat-suit and whip.

Paragon   

Actually after thinking deeper, I think I know the real culprit. OG-Moti walks like one. The Nomad, sorry son you aint hanging. The judge seems to be in favour of you.

Why don't we put on trial OG-Moti and Darman horta?

Jaabir   

Your Honor, Jury, Nomads and Nomadetts, you've been following this case for the last 3 days, reading both the Defense and the Prosecutions arguments. It's the worst torture I can imagine. And not only that, but it’s the finals week and you are all have exams to study for, so I'm going to try to keep this as brief as I can and still address the points that I think we need to visit with.

the hallmark of the Lakkad’s case here in its breadth and its depth comes from lots of different sources, lots of different interconnected links of a troubled history, an eyewitness, and a damning evidence. They all have one thing in common: They have proofs against Lakkad. none of the nomads defending him in large part, know the seriousness of the criminal charges facing Lakkad.

The case makes sense as a unified whole, and that evidence establishes that this 5’4’’ 110 lbs Sajui man sitting in the dock, is a criminal who stole many topics from unaware Somaliaonline nomads.

Your honor you heard X and DD arguments when they stood up at the beginning of the trial to tell you that Lakkad is a victim of well planned character assassination plot. I understand that the job they decided to take was to acquit their client at any cost. One thing I request from your honor to be aware of is the kinds of points that they were trying to make. The whole defense team was, throughout this trial, trying to bring up my personal life out of context and link me to a fictional Sajui girl that I am still trying to understand what connection she has to this case.

They were so focused on trivial, unrelated and narrow pieces of allegations. Never did you hear any evidence that went to the broad case (Plagiarizing). that broader proposition has been proved not by an eye witness here, but by a piece of correspondence in which the defendant admittedly disclosed the fact that he is Veve. my evidence, your honor, is clear, simple and yet damning and incriminating beyond any reasonable doubt (review exhibit 2 and 3).

I am pretty sure that your honor can see that the defense had tremendous resources going for them. They are a team of notable nomads . They had experts galore. Anything they needed to prove in this case, they had it at their fingertips. But your honor did you hear any evidence from the proficient defense team that Lakkad is not Veve??

Your honor, there is one thing you can do. At the times of a prolonged trial and difficulty, which is going back to the basic principle laws of Somaliaonline. I ask you, your honor, to deliver us the justice that defines this forum, the justice that us nomads deserve. I ask you to declare with a strong voice that Somaliaonline has no room for someone like Lakkad whos seething plagiarism led him to steal topics belonged to innocent nomads who are dedicated to this nobel forum.

Your justice, your honor, can begin to salve the wounds that this criminal has wrought on SOL nomads.

Thank you

i see someone have mastered the art of rhetoric...hmm! Darman, my great freind, it's time to get serious and postpone the fun at SOL and hit the books!~

LAKKAD, how did u keep your cool under the sun?~ btw, ring me up cause u too have name recognition and i need your help in that dept.

peace n Luv