Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

raula   

***hooded and avoids the camera's in the courtroom**

** the paparazzi's are lined up infront of the court room waiting for a press release by Darman's attorney, and a CRITICAL WITNESS**-speculation in the media is that DARMAN is about to drop a major bomb in the story-could this be the sijui lady?

Watch the ISHEEG-EYE WITNESS News for the unfolding drama of " I need a gal Part 2 Vs. Character assisasination " later @10pm central time.

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Dear nomads , I have watched you play the lawyers , it was quite funny though , but I believe this topic is getting out of hands.

Darman , brother I hope you wont take this in the wrong way but I'd like to question your motives concerning Lakkad's plagiarism. Maybe your intentions were good at the beginning for letting us know that some SOL topics were copied but look at the way things turned.

You said you confronted the guilty nomad and since you did that , Im just wondering why you are making Veve's aka Lakkad's name public in the SOL? Is it to discredite someone we dont even know?

If Lakkad committed plagiarism and Im sure your confrontation will remind him not to repeat the same mistake but making his name public was not an islamic thing to do because now , half of the SOl is judging him , but what do we know about Lakkad's character in real life besides what he did?

OG_Moti , you are the one who started this topic and I have nothing to say against you ,but I just want to know if you knew that Darman was going to reveal the guilty nomad in public.

*approaches the court*

First of all, I'm glad to see that our new prosecutor has been quick on her feet *looking at her K-mart shoes*.

I would like to repudiate her proclamations towards my client's:

- Admission of guilt

- The fact that both sites in question (Kenyan and SOL) are in fact, Public.

*looking to the jury*

I would like to revoke SOL's Golden rules (which replaces the state laws, since this is a boundriless case). Under Rule #7, which states, "respect the privacy of Others. Do not post their phone numbers, ...., without their permission". Any person with common sense would understand WHY the evidence is dismissable, as we can not examine the ONLY evidence, for it violates this very rule! Also, one must understand that IP addresses are ambiguous in nature. I will give you a personal example: Me and a friend of mine were posting from the same library (different computers) and the admins thought were the same users because we had the library IP address! Also, It is to my understanding that people with the same local internet provider will have similar IP addresses. This can not place my client in the scene of the crime!

As for my client's admission of guilty, he does not have to directly or indirectly admit or refute his guilt under law. This is protected by the 5th amendment, the right not to incriminate one's self.

As you can see there is NO evidence that suggests my client is guilty of ANY crime **looking over to Mrembo** Besides, it seems to me that my client never met yours. So I ask now the Jury, why did the PLAINTIFF lie to the COURT?

I would like to call on DARMAN to the stand for further questioning of this particular issue, and how exactly he got a hold of Nomad's IP address (or from who did he get it).

**Looks over to Mrembo, and waves with her carefully manicured hands**

x_quizit   

Theme Songs that will describe this trial and some of the people looking for attn..ahem..cough..desperado :mad:

Theme song:

1-Darman:stutter, stutter (joe)

2-Nomad:Not Guilty (Jay-z)

3-Desperado aka Barwaqo: choosing one line from "wanna get to know ya": "i can make a 90 yr feel like a young lady" sung to her by Geedi, the poor shell shocked refugee )G-Unit

4-Og-Moti:"Hello, is it me ur looking for"? Yes u!!! now report to the stand (lionel ritchie)

Jaabir   

Your honor the proceedings of this trial has been nothing less than preposterous, I hereby firmly request the voices of the accredited defense lawyers and the prosecutors be heard.

In the following days to come, we the prosecution will establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant have committed and will continue to commit without our intervention the crime of plagiarizing and double timing SOL.

In contrary to what X, Athena and the most recent defense lawyer DD are propagating, I am serious about my accusations and god willing I will present a damning evidence incriminating Lakkad pretty soon insha alaah.

Macalin   

DA!....Ur Salary is DOUBLED

RAULA..lol twist it however u want it to be!

Sophist!.... :D

The chiken waffle graduate student!, i have not met the dude, hence i sued the 'quotes'....i see the waffles replaced the books!

pearl   

Now that my conditions have been met, I shall proceed.

I solemnly swear to tell the truth and notin but the truth so help me Allah

On the night in question, after the pretrial I rushed to the washrooms only to find a long line up in the womens washrooms. Due to my uncontrolable bladder, I was forced to use the mens washrooms. Luckly there was no males in sight, so i proceeded to take care of business(mind u this was not the first time nor will it be my last) :D .

I heared the door open, enters Darman, looking very pleased with himself. Thinking that he was all alone, he made a call using his cellphone. What i heard next took me by surprise :eek: and thus kept silent so as to hear the convo.

His exact words were:

Hi, macaanto, please dont hang up, baby u know i love u more than words can express, seeing u talking to lakkad the snake! is more than i can take. my doctor has adviced that you stop causing me such mind distressing ordeal for it will raise my blood pressure, by cutting all contacts with this SNAKE.

i suspect he was talking to the girl in question--that certain sujui girl.

enters qac qac rushing to relieve himself

darman quickly ends the convo, but decided to stick around till the man left so as to continue the convo, but i couldnt pretend to not be present there anymore and decided to make my exist. darman shocked upon seeing me looks at me with such malice stare that it sent shivers down my spine. I rushed out only to have my home vandalized the next day and my expensive Italian Furniture torn to pieces by what looks like the work of a mad man :mad: . my poor cat fofo sustained a leg injury trying in vain to miew away the assailant. FoFo is now wearing a cast and walking with crotches for support.

tears streaming down my face... :(

my lord i cant continue no more, i want my FoFo :(

OMG

First when I saw this topic I thought OG-Moti was looking for a "DEERMAN" Am like we are not in Hunting season why is he looking for DEER and a MAN lol I guess that is DARMAN, The attention seeker brother

;) Good job Darman you really do know how to get the ladies in SOL's attention... come on now 9 pages long :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

raula   

Earlier this morning we informed our viewers of the one and only exclusive interview private interview in one of the selected recess rooms of the SOL courtroom entailing the unfolding saga between DARMAN an the accused LAKKAD (that we like to call it “ I need a gal part 2 VS. Character assassination ). The proceedings of this report was recorded and cannot be reprinted or rebroadcast unless with due consent from the accredited above news company (refer to our copyright and patent rules in the media archives section of our website).

The reporter interviewed a relative ( her name is ILKASIIB, means “tooth-pecker” in Somali ) acting on behalf of the “ the sijui lady ”.

Reporter : how is she doing? Can you state what’s your relation and how long have you known “the sijui lady”?

ILKASIIB : She is a bit shaken up about the whole recounting of this drama as days go by, but physically she is hold-up pretty good. She has a lot of family and friends support that keeps her bubbly and optimistic about the outcome of this trial. I am her step-sister’s husband’s wife’s older cousin. I have known her all since childhood. We used to Play kun-kun, kora, kati, pointtee, and hunt for boys together (giggles :D ).

Reporter : Is “the sijui-lady” an acquaintance of both DARMAN and LAKKAD ?

ILKASIIB : Yes, in fact she is familiar to both patrons. DARMAN is her pristine (new-found) love and in fact they are in the process of getting betrothed (affianced) soon (once the tribal and parental consent is agreed upon). Yes, they met at a Somali student board meeting vis-à-vis building a strong Somali student community in Minnesota beginning of fall semester last year but decided to remain ‘incognito’ about their relationship until they felt desired.

Reporter : How about LAKKARD , the accused counterfeiter?

ILKASIIB : LAKKARD , conversely, is her 3rd cousin from her mother’s side . They have known each other for since childhood. They have lived in close proximities since I remember. LAKKAD always used to swank about that he will end up marrying her, because she was just the cutest, cultured and sophisticated cousin he had ever set eyes on, yet he dated any girl that crossed his vicinity . She was infatuated by his magic and was lured by his magnetism since the family was very fond of him. Knowing that she adored him, the cunning LAKKAD didn’t assure of making any loyalty (commitment) to her when she conveyed the idea of marriage to him (apparently, he was so self-consumed that he supposedly presumed her love for granted due to the familial ties). LAKKAD indeed asked her to plummet the subject matter and inquired her to not reflect on it deeply again.

Overall, the marriage issue was never brought up by cousin (I never heard her speak on it again) until this latter concern between DARMAN and the accused plagiaristic spectacular act by LAKKAD. She informed me later after meeting DARMAN that they indeed are a couple in the process of life-time commitment. And that when LAKKAD hears this story; he will be bewildered and traumatized; and resentment and frenzy will unfurl.

Reporter : So why act now?

ILKSIIB : This is apparently an absurd trial and the family just could not bare sit and watch us being tattered apart by such an incongruous accusation. That is that DARMAN is pulling a publicity stunt or scrutinizing LAKKAD ’s demeanor, by equating a serious crime upon the accused. The most shocking development is that my relative ( the sijui lady ) has been linked by the accused (LAKKAD), hence presenting a laundry list of unnecessary generic unfounded and an array of generated conjectures (rumors) that surround both the accuser, accused and certainly “the sijui lady”. I hope LAKKAD realizes he what how much burden he has caused, before he is superimposed in his covetousness triangle. If he is accused of the crime, all he could do is refute the allegation by corroborating substantial and factual evidence to his case.

Reporter : Which way do you think that the case will sway not that there is some evidence of where this mystery might have originated?

ILKASIIB : It’s not about a win-win situation here, nor ‘lets-see-who-is-the-man-in-SOL’ but it’s about a matter of integrity and truth in earnestly delivering justice back to SOL by carefully conveying a just verdict on the case of copyright and patent law violations. LAKKAD needs to understand that by associating lies and personal shatters will not get him anywhere except superfluous exposure.

** the details of the interview was in part made possible by the SOL committee of judicial affairs in collaboration with the ISHEEG-EYE WITNESS news. Stay tuned for the Michaeld Jackson's trial developments!**

pearl   

am starting to think that the sujui girl that Darman fancies is none other than raula icon_razz.gif

just a thought ;)

our Luckiness continued absenteism is the direct result of khat overdose, for which a new judge is been sought after.

applications now are being accepted.

LuCkY   

PearL hoLd it right there!

our Luckiness continued absenteism is the direct result of khat overdose, for which a new judge is been sought after.

I cant have u defaming my name.I do not do such things...I might have to throw you and your so caLLed evidence out.

Lakkad's attorneys u had better take care of your witness or shes outta here.

OG Moti   

Dear Nomads

First of all let me say this; I am proud of you all, I may disagree with some but it seems to me.. you all showed amazing talent in Lawyerhood, maybe Hollywood movies helped a bit, but some of you i seriously suggest to get into the LAW business which could be very rewarding in terms of Financial and career development.. very interesting the way you guys presented this case both sides specially the defendant side...

Bambiina i didnt know that Derman would reveal the identity of the nomad, and if he consulted with me which he didnt, I wouldn’t let him do this.... because there will be no point to expose a fellow nomad specially one well respected such as Lakkad people make mistakes, but "ustur akhaaka" ... and as one nomad said "checking IP address is a good move, but the question remains "Is it legal?" as far as I am concern .. it is considered violating privacy codes of SOL and international understanding codes.. however this case could only be dismissed if Lakkad admits and apologizes to the SOL community and in written article promises he will not do this, and for Derman to Apologize for breaking the law by invading privacy of others “searching IP address without a permission from a judge or jury”, however he remains to receive recognition and appreciation for his bravery and protecting SOL interests…

As for the Lawyers: well done, cause now I know where to get a lawyer if I “jeexid” asylum seeking by jeex jeexid my passport when I get there.. and of course I would need a lawyer and you guys are great I believe in no time I would be out of jail and maybe even getting papers and higher welfare blessings with you by my side…

the judge: lucky she seems a good judge.. everyone will get fair trial, and her demands are not so much… she listens to everyone …. no order demanding .. everyone can express in her court .. sometimes at the same time….

as for me do not blame me in any of the negative impact this case may have, all I did was I helped rewarding someone who is looking after our interest and protecting our property rights..

peace

LuCkY   

In the Case of DARMAN VS.LAKKAD Ladies and GentLemen Take NOtes: THe DIspute of PLAGIARISM and CHARACTER DEFAMATION

DARMAN from the get go said that he had probLems with "sajui's".*See Page 2*

LAKKAD never said he stated whether or not he was guiLty of the charges brought against him.*See page 2*

DARMAN,

OG-Girl.. I was shocked too when I first found out about that.. I didn’t know why an esteemed brother like Lakkad would resort to such low behavior.. I confronted him last night in a Mpls café, he stuttered and tried to dance around my accusations, but he finally gave up and told me the truth after I showed him my evidence.. (his IP Addresses).

*See page 2*

Can You prove this "so-caLLed-meeting-at MpLs Cafe"?

UNDERDOG Your objection is OVERRULED, You are not the prosecutor so I suggest You take your seat in the Jurors section,Your testimony is striked.

XENA_FAN as Juror you wiLL have to discuss this among your peer.

COUNSELOR X_QUIZIT then by aLL means caLL your witnesses on stand*See Page 4*Your motion to strike UNDERDOG's testimony has been granted.

UNDERDOG is this true?Are you here because of a personaL vendetta you have with COUNSELOR X_QUIZIT? *See Page 4*

DARMAN Your motion to have "Lakkad's azz stamped" is not mertiabLe because so far you have nothing beyond "reasonabLe doutb".*See Page 5*

1- add one count of threatening to the list of charges

2- dismiss anyone who talking on his behalf

These two motions are DENIED!

DARMAN you have negLected to answer COUNSELOR X_QUIZIT's questions.WHy?*See Page 5*I ASK you to bring in FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

UNDERDOG You can not caLL the DEFendant to the Stand.*See Page 5*

DARMAN COUNSELOR ATHENA and X_QUIZIT are NOT SELF-HIRED.I have checked a Statement from the ACCUSED.*See Page 3*You can not refuse to discLose the detaiLs of your case with COUNSELORS ATHENA and X_QUIZIT as they are NOT I repeat NOT SELF-HIRED...either You bring forth Your evidence or I wiLL have to RULE in favor of the DEFENDANT and You wiLL ne CHarged with DEfamation of Character.Your Case WiLL be thrown out if YOu do not act soon.*See Page 5*

BARWAAQO You wiLL have to discuss that matter with THE DEFENDANT.Can You prove that DARMAN made this story up?If so Please do so.I wiLL not have mockery triaL in my court.*See Page 5*

X-QUIZIT Im not dismissing BARWAAQO'S Statements.

COUNSELOR ATHENA I agree with You I suggest that PROSECUTOR DARMAN bring forth factuaL evidence(MIND You I have asked of You to do this severaL times now)!*See PAGe 5*

COUNSELOR X-QUIZIT and SELF-HIRED COUNSELOR BARWAAQO Stop this nonsense!You are not the ones on triaL So I suggest that you take your "PersonaL Issues" out of my courtroom.*See Page 5*Yes BARWAAQO We SHaLL take that Lunch Recess Now,I hope You have a good restaurant in Mind!

COUNSELOR ATHENA I wiLL Look into BARWAAQO aLthough I am not dismissing her.*See Page 5*

J11 no exuction,and absoLuteLy no hanging the DEFENDANT for I have Yet to see any evidence to sentence him to the ELectric Chair.*See Page 6*

LAKKAD has stated that he is not guiLTy.*See Page 6*

INTUITION and MIZ-UNIQUE PLease take Your seats.

DARMAN Your motion to have the court date changed is GRANTED!Bring your witness.I wiLL no have you LabeL the defendant as a criminaL-that whoLe statement is striked from the record-Jurors disregard that.*See Page 7*

SELF-HIRED COUNSELOR BARWAAQO Can You prove that this whoLe case was nothing but a PubLIcity Stunt?*See PAge 7*

COUNSELOR DEVIL'S ADVOCATE-noted.*See PAGE 7*

GEDIID THank You for those EvaLuations but I wiLL have to see some documents that prove youre a reaL doctor at the SOL MENTAL INSTITUTE 7.*See Page 7*

LAKKAD I wiLL take that You have FIRED SELF-HIRED COUNSELOR BARWAAQO.*See Page 7*

COUNSELOR DEVIL'S ADVOCATE Objection OVERRULED! "PERsonaL Issues" shaLL not be deaLT with in my court room.*See PAge 8*

MREMBO Objection SUSTAINED! Your motion to indict the DEFENDANT due to his first post is dismissed.*See Page 8*

DARMAN Youre caLLed to the stand by COUNSELOR DEVIL'S ADVOCATE-answer the questions.*See Page 9*

DARMAN I am waiting but do answer the questions at hand.

PEARL Your testimony is admitted into the court.Can you bring in evidence as to the damage done to your home and the injuries your cat suffered?*See Page 9*