Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

Faheema.   

LOL, What a court drama, """ Already writting the script for a movie :D:D

But there's something missing in this case, Hmmm """" Looks around for PAPARAZIS

x_quizit   

If Baraaqo is young and desirable, Pamela anderson is a virgin

If Barwaqo isn't Desperado, Whoopie Goldberg just won a beauty contest against Halle berry

ur Luckyness, i implore u to point out to Desperado, that diana cannot work miracles for blue-black acnified leathery patchy "skin" if i may use that term loosely icon_razz.gif

***leaves while flashing desperado again, and this time, seeing a look of disbelief that the bandaid boobs were indeed headlights that blinded the jealous heifer....muahhhhhhh :mad:

****looking pityfully at Desperados desperate hold on non-existent youth and points to the clock to remind the disgruntled and pushed-aside oldie that her nieces and nephews would have grand-kids b4 Lakkad looks her way again. Not to forget the 1st and only horrible experience, Ive been informed by my esteemed client that he has received indecent photos from the oldie and has since permanently suffered damage in his retina. For the love of Bariis, I demand she be put in her "oldies-r-us" convent and be given high dosages of prozak to help with the delusional dream that she was once desirable...yeah, coming from someone who has a yearbook signed by Jesus, hard to imagine when a wrinkle wasn't there! icon_razz.gif

underdog   

And with the entrance of the 4th musketeer (That's you DA) into this tragic comedy of errors, I can now make a observation.

Darman and Lakkad's Plot (if it indeed is a plot) has paraded the Ruling members of the SOL women's (alleged)Liberation Front and made them show they're true colors. :D:D:D:D

This is too amusing...and you all wanted me to abandon my cave for this? hahahahahaha.

blahnik heels ....two piece Gucci suit

Good to see you dressed up for the occasion. :D

Macalin   

pLEASE RESPECT MY YOUNG ATTORNEY FOR HER INTELIGENCE AND WIT,RATHER THAN HER YOUTHFUL AND PERFECT GUCCI DRESSED BODY!....OR ELSE U ........ :D SEXUAL HARRASAMENT CASE!

AS FOR GEDIID: UR HONOR, WHILE I RESPECT THE CREDENTIALS OF MY FREIND, I WIILL LIKE TO REMIND HIM THAT THE ANIMAL HOSPITAL IS NEXT DOOR :D

Objection!

Cavemen belong in Caves, not in courts! And I am trying to understand how your statement is relevant to the case at hand? Whether or not we belong to the New Wave Feminist Movement of SOL is not the issue, but my client's freedom and liberties!

I ask the honourable judge Lucky to make this case a Mistrial on behalf of my client!

**sits back down, flipping her long gorgeous locks to the side**

** Thinks to herself 'I'm I the only one defending the client here?' **

** Patiently waits for the prosecutions evidence and Lakkad's grand witness **

Originally posted by Shaabella:

As I pointed out earlier: "YAWN"

WHERE THE HELL IS THE EVIDENCE..... :confused:

There is no evidence, because its been tainted by lawless searches!

Oh look! Another chicken has joined the coop! This court is now officially a 'beytul magnuun' (is that correct? @ arabic speakers...I'm trying to say 'a mad house'). :D

X-foolxumo...

Lakkad is disposable. He's nothing but a knave, a rake, a highwayman, who is three sheets to the wind most of the time. I dont mean to reveal personal details, but I'm aware of Lakkados's horrifying fetish for women who resemble the bride of Frankstein, therefore YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO HIM!! I was always too pretty for him anyways. icon_razz.gif

Unlike you old hag, I have a harem of concubines, so there's no fear of me going without anytime soon! I just need to click my perfectly shaped fingers to have them all panting for my attention. ;):D

** Giving Caveman a dirty look**...and what the hell are you doing out of your luuq? :mad:

**Goes back to sitting next to the fine Gediid**

Sophist   

Let me put spin on to this. Is there a possibility that Darman and Lakkad are the same person with different personalities?

Just thinking aloud-- I hope this is allowed.

Oh my B! Who would have thought you had it in YOU. Where did u loose the chicken wings and 'unpruden' yourself?

**Sits back and watches as the witches battle it out. So much drama in this courtroom . **

** wonders where the judge is **

Senora   

After thinking it over, I have decided to represent Darman in this case....Yup, jumped from a juror to a prosecuter, only in America baby!!...

Now your honor, I must say, i hope you dont mind my lacking in vocabulary & Southern slang, because as you may know, I graduates from the "just barely accredited", Chicken and Waffles Law School"....the only law school where you have both a library and waffle house open on campus 24 hours!...But your honor, i dont need a Websters vocabulary or a Gucci suit to prove that in Fact Nomad has committed this wrongful act....

And so to go on with the case,your honor, I object to Attorneys's Devil's Advocate "evidence" that Darman has violated Nomads civil liberties...Both the Kenyan and this site are public, and retrieving IP addresses are open to the public as well, otherwise the ADMINS would only have access to that. So as far as throwing the case out because the information retrieved by Darman was private is inconsistent. .

looking at the jurors

Now ladies and gentlemen of the jury, not only should we focus on the "mnpls cafe" night, but we shall also focus on what evidence has emerged on this thread...let us focus our attention to the post Lakkad made BEFORE Darman revealed to us who this plagiarising culprit was...

HoneY D,Whats Ur Point?..lol

Axem....Dont Look at me LIKE THAT

Is this not the admission of a guilty conscience?..Dont look at you how, Lakkad?....

And let me further note that, Lakkad NEVER publicly denied the allegations until 6 POSTS LATER!!

why did he wait so long? Why not deny it at first chance?..Maybe the embarrassment of the revelation got him flusterred?...

And furthermore, as far as the incriminations go about Darman making up this whole thing for a certain sijui lady?...Let us recap what Lakkad has said...

Athena,Actually theres some truth to what U said,there is a CERTAIN SOMEONE.(A SUJUU SSISTA ).......Who he WANTS, Darman,Sxb Why dont U finish the rest of the CONVO WE HAD?...in that 'certain mpls cafe'....

But then he goes on to say that....

I have not met the ACCUSER in person,thats why i put the quotation marks on it...'mpls cafe'..coz it was not my words...THAT ASIDE....

If you never met Darman at the "MNPLS cafe", then how did the conversation about the sijui girl take place.....???...

Ladies and Gentleman, there is no Sijui girl. So there is no reason for Darman to "character assasinate"..... Darman, just trying to be the noble, loyal nomad he is to this distinguished website just wanted his fellow brothers and sisters of SOL to bring this Crook to justice...

*thinking to myself as i walk out*...

I dont need stilletos or a fancy suit to work what i got!!....