Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

Playmaker, ever heard of innocent b4 guilty?

X'quizt That is why i said he better plea his case or he is guilty as charged..

lolo@lakkad go ahead and dig out! but for now it is all about you and you are not getting away..

<---- Fierce Journalist who is well known for exaggrating events!!! ... as a Somali Lady in Minasodhoh will say "ay dhon kayr" @ Lakkad..

Also Planning to discredit The defense lawyers...

The Battle is On...

Cheers

x_quizit   

Legend, do not bring our slight altercation over to this thread, this is a matter of motive/gain vs harmless fun...( shivering in my stilletos, pls leave me be)

Moreover, remember, if u point a finger at someone, 2 are pointed right back at u, so legend remember that, b/c i will find something on u as well..(hoping my intimidation works) :mad:

Originally posted by x_quizit:

Legend, do not bring our slight altercation over to this thread, this is a matter of motive/gain vs harmless fun...( shivering in my stilletos, pls leave me be)

Moreover, remember, if u point a finger at someone, 2 are pointed right back at u, so legend remember that, b/c i will find something on u as well..(hoping my intimidation works) :mad:

Normally I m quick to cut anyfingers pointed at me..but I have to admit.. I am mesmerised by ur xquized two fingers ... hmmmm ...

Some New developments are comin thru to My office. ..Stay Tuned once i have verified i will be able to post it...

Cheers

Amazing story.

I can't believe people are stealing our content and posting it on their websites. That shows their lack of ingenuity when it comes to creating topics.

I have heard stories about other website copying our style or pictures being stolen from the community section, but nothing beat this as the worst theft against Somalia Online.

Good job Darman.

HONEY-D   

Honey D...Yes i have 2 LAWYERS,ATHENA AND XQUIZITE......Watch out.....LADIES GET TO WORK HERE

You're in good hands. :D

OG Moti   

Oh My Allah, I didnt post this to expose any particular person, I just found out that Indho weyne Derman found this dude stealing topics from us... but Derman used me to character assassinate our of the good people in SOL, derman u are mujrim till you prove your claims ... and brother u did not consult with me wheather to tell the name or not... the issue is getting big and i think derman needs to explain and lakkad needs to come up and say something... and those who think i made a mistake .. what are my mistakes, i was just showing appriciation for a brother who was protecting your intellectual properties... peace

underdog   

Looks like we have the trial of the century coming up. O.J...er...I mean Lakkad, we better not see you on the 6 o'clock news leading a police chase in a ford Bronco.

Your Lawyers are definitely the "dream team" but who dream exactly remain to be seen. They sure have the characteristics of lawyers. You better make sure they get paid..."it the glove don't fit, you must acquit" :D

Darman, What's going on? I hope you don't have a list off name that you're scratching off as you go along.

x_quizit   

New Developments to the case: Og Moti has come forward and denounced Darman's character assasination, I think this is a positive step towards for defendant.

I hearby call Og Moti to the stand, to declare how and when he was approached to air lakkad's dirty laundry.

I also call upon the SOL community, to say yay or nay to Darman's Target assisination case, and if u would all be so kind as to just say "yay" if u agree with Darman's method, and "nay" if u oppose it, and we will determine what the SOL community feels about this matter.

The defense rests, but with one eye and ear open :mad:

p.s.-legend,lol-I told ya to be aware of my x-quizit abilities, wlc to my den ;)

underdog   

OBJECTION, DEFENSE IS DEFLECTING THE REAL ISSUE.

Lets not forget there is irrefutable scientific and technical evidence that Darman presented (and was unanimously applauded for).

Character Assassination was never an issue until the name of the perpetrator was presented.

Darman's heroic defense of our values and content behind enemy lines should be rewarded not punished.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Lakkad has deposited enough goodwill into these forums that we may allow this withdrawal without bankrupting his status. however I feel this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black - defense counsel is attempting to use the Defendant (Lakkad) as vehicle to justify their own hidden agenda which I believe to be character assassination of Darman ( Do the words "Weapons of Mass Destruction" ring any bells?)

This entire trail is a sham and waste of the SOL taxpayer money, I move to have all charges dismissed and I encourage everyone to join me in wagging a finger at the defense lawyers...tsk tsk tsk.

raula   

lol-NOMAD..qariix aduun. :D Darman-sijui gal in a cafe..iyah! and I wasn't consulted. Shidh ;):D (Athena understands this ;) )....someone got some serious explaining to do.

As a member of this supposed jurorer which i consider to be made up of SOL members, i have few comments to make...First of all, in general i am bored with this drama... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Second of all, the whole proceeding so far seems like a horse cart put in front of the horse...Meaning this no direction nor a benefit to personally me to find the end result of this "rubbish" issue...

Third, there should be certain guidliness to hopefully conduct what someone of u seem to be enjoying otherwise most of the people in couple of more pages couldn't tell **** from head...

Fourth, straighter approach would be more appropriate for this issue...For example, Lakkad (accused) should indicate in clear words whether he is quilty of the plagarasim charge...And whether he spoken and was confronted by Darman (accuser) as was stated by the later...If Darman is telling the truth about this meeting, did he receive an opology from lakkad for taking not only his topic but also his response...

Fifth, If an apology was rendered then this issue is done and over with...And any SOL member can take their own course of action toward the accused...But in the case opology wasn't rendered or the meeting didn't take place, or even VEVE isn't Lakkad, and Darman did this whole thing as a publicity stunt, maybe the admin can step in and revoke Darman's membership...

Sixth, If plagarism charges are true, i am certain this isn't the first time for someone to do this, and i am sure many others are doing it...It is a sad fact but nontheless a fact...At the end of this pro-longed mocking trial the end is the same...Admin wouldn't do anything because there is nothing to do, anyone can past and copy without even being registered or can re-register anytime...So what's the final point, Each one of us i am sure is capable of making their own decision in regards to this subject and take a course of action they are comfortable with and accept...

Seventh, let's stop this before we turn it into "who sides with who" sort of contest

x_quizit   

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Lakkad has deposited enough goodwill into these forums that we may allow this withdrawal without bankrupting his status. however I feel this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black - defense counsel is attempting to use the Defendant (Lakkad) as vehicle to justify their own hidden agenda which I believe to be character assassination of Darman ( Do the words "Weapons of Mass Destruction" ring any bells?)"

I see the green prosecutor/a disgruntled Jury member delegated to janitorial duties during lunch time (as we cant afford extra help here at SOL)wants to put his own spin on the lakkad vs darman issue. May I remind the puppy that this is not an issue about u and me but rather about the unjust character assassination of lakkad, like other nomads have stated?

Proof: Um mehar, Athena, Og Moti

Furthermore, this has turned into a character assassination of not only dear Nomad, but his well-intentioned and gold hearted Defense Lawyer, due to previous issues with a Jury member. I hereby call upon Her LuckyNess to withdraw Jury Puppy from duty and strike his objections out of the files, as they are unfounded.

Evidence:

1-Darman and X never had issues, therefore, no need to want "revenge", BUT

2-X and UD were embroiled ina tug of war where X won, and now the disgruntled 'loser' wants revenge by making the defendant look back, as if!!! The name speaks for itself

3-Nomad sought me out as his lawyer therefore I was called to right a wrong, and the proof is there (scroll up)

The defense will be back in round 4 :mad: :mad:

nuune   

wixiina baashaal iyo ciyaar ciyaar waaye

waxaad sheegteen oo dhanba wax jira ma ahan, waa acting film, maad video camera soo qaadataan