Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

I have resigned from my job and gave notice

N.O.R.F   

Its true. They are in an enclosed outdoor area with little lakes and they are HUGE! I shall take pics and video over this week IA.

So what made you do it? Leave your job?

Ms DD   

Something happened in my personal life that woke me up from gigantic slumber. I have been meaning to leave for a year now but never had the courage. But the thing that happened in my life recently awakened me to self-development and self-reliance.

Faheema.   

Whatever the reason... I think it's something I would recommend to everyone at some point in their life. I did the the same thing (with only a week notice) couple of years back and I wish I could do it again...Hopefuly it would be sooner rather than later.

Ms DD   

Shyma

You are making it sound exciting. It sure feels like it.

Ghanima

I also wanted to return to studying but I havent felt the urge to stay up all night and slave over exam papers and revision etc. Although, one needs to retrain to keep up with the everchanging recruitment industry.

-Lily-   

^^^ Well I don't know, imagine being able to order ready made glitzy diracs and matching shoes and bags with a click of a button & delivered to yoru door step? Could work for busy bee Xalimos.

I'm sure D&D is thinking on a grander scale though.

Good luck D&D, may be under your feet!, am sure your acumen and business shrewdness will inspire many half dead xalimoos. go foward and let me knwo if you need any partners.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Shyma

You are making it sound exciting. It sure feels like it.

Ms D&D, it is very exciting lol, I still reminisce about those days. Imagine waking up and thinking aah maxaan maanta qabtaa talow? :D

Ms DD   

lol Lily and Shar ma arke

Keep those ideas coming smile.gif Who knows, one of these days Dhulqarneyn here could post my acheivements here on SOL.

Malika   

Ms Dh&Dh, the world is your oyster as they say,an intelligent woman like yourself would soon find a worthier cause to invest time,sweat and blood in..Good luck!

Now,travelling sounds exciting!