Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

A member of SoL for 1 yr - Where has the time gone?

Dhimbil   

Hijabified sis..u have 173 posts and u been here only few mnths...damn...good job ;)

Muja congrats sxb...I hope u enjoyed.

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum.

Yep! A year it is indeed, but thats not that long, especially these days. A year to me is like 3 monthes.My advice is don't retire so soon :D

Iffah   

Mujahid:

Your contributions in this forum are greatly appreciated! Just don't disappear on us.

I'm headed for my 2 yr anniversary :eek: ....talk about getting a life :D

Illmatic: yeah, and how long have you been here?...Get to posting eh...waa lagu dhaafay! smile.gif

MD   

illmatic

Hijabified sis..u have 173 posts and u been here only few mnths...damn...good job

as ilhaam said waa lugu dhaafay hurdada ka kac..hurda dheeridaa lol i hardly post a lot too..i've seen people who were hear less then a month around 200posts...i guess they're always here 24/7 ;)

Mujahid, Glad you remind us, time goes fast when you

having fun.To be honest this is the only site in the

net that i go to besides my hotmaail, note i said the only one i guess for me is gonna be 1yr 6months

happy to say i've been proud family member of SOL, although

i ussually don't write much.1yr and 6months barely

200 posts, daamn. but i try to make it here daily

and read others posts, update on whats new in the

somali world wide,however, i'll be working on my

replies.Soon as some sparetime flies in.

SOmaliaOnline,

Proud Member*

Blessed   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Anyway, it's great to have someone like you around here on SOL...Hope to see you around for the years to come...

I was going to say that.. tuugo :mad:

Me has been around a year and a bit and I don't plan in going now where- if it weren't for SOL my day at work would be so dull!

Happy aniversary MJ. I certainly had gained a great deal of insight from your thoughtful posts ;)

Kool_Kat   

Ohh, hold up...IS it just me or someone "Ameenah", just called me a TUUGO...Warbal ii suga, shaarka gacmaha aan laabtee...loooooooooool

You gotta admit, it's been a while since aan afkaaga hadal ka xado...AND IT FEELS GOOD...

Dhimbil   

Kool-Kat: Warbal ii suga, shaarka gacmaha aan laabtee...

lol shaarka laabo, dhagaha siibo ee taas iskaceli, meel kusoo hubso horta ;) .

Ilhaam iyo Hijabified

I sure will try, it seems admin is not counting some of my postings, am sure i posted more than this. :D admin please add my postings back.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

You gotta admit, it's been a while since aan afkaaga hadal ka xado...AND IT FEELS GOOD...

Waar bal tan eega... wey soo idho adag tahay ba'!

Naaa, you were supposed to be sorry... feels good ku teh!

lol shaarka laabo, dhagaha siibo ee taas iskaceli, meel kusoo hubso horta .

Kir waryaaa! Maxaaad nagu maagtey!

Your supposed to be stoping her.. she is gonna ruine my makeup ---

Dhimbil   

Ameenah:Kir waryaaa! Maxaaad nagu maagtey! Your supposed to be stoping her.. she is gonna ruine my makeup ---

ouch, oo ma inanta iskaceli baad kaxanaqsantahay? fuley waaxid,,,reer Ismaaciil Amakaag waad cebeesay wallahi, makeup kulahaa..excuse, excuse...burukada xitaa halagaa tuuro hadii larabo :D

Kool-

kaqalee maskiinta, please ;) !

Kool_Kat   

Illmatic, don't hold me back...Idaa dee aan naagta rifee...loooooooooooooool

Ameenooy maad ka joog tid, ayaamahaan intaan kaa aamusnaa baad istiri tani waa fulay, war hooy joog...Koow, Labo...

Ok, ok for Illmatic's sake, I'll leave you alone...I promise not to ruin your make up... ;);)

Mujahida   

LOoooooL, i didn't know that we had two comedians here.

Ar iskaaa tartibiya boo ,Wahh lee meshaa finiinoyo lol. Seyy ka-noo-qaatay illmatic dadka inaad kala-kabatiid waye, waluu iskuu sii dira miyaa?? smile.gif lol.

Thunder   

Asalaamu Calaykum

Woow...Bro Mujaahid a year already...congrats...

My only problem with you is your Somali language :D a joke. You've been a very dear Brother here on OSL, and I've always enjoyed your posts...Always. You are one of the most decent people on OSL, and I appreciate your strong faith in Islam. I'm always very proud and humble to see my younger Somali Muslim brother's topitcs.....Have a Happy one year anniversary for being an SOL memeber... Love you.. your brother in ISlam -- Thunder.

Samafal   

Heey Mujaahid, is this one year happy anniversary celebration or is it end of your days in SOL...whatever it means i am sure your time in SOL was not in vain and so many nomads including myself have benefited from your good advice and your straight talk.