Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

A virus called WORK

Baashi   

Scarface, paycheck to paycheck haye :D . Better cut back your spending habits and start spending within your means. On a second thought, I'm sending Suzan Orman lecture :D

Stoic, why skip that part awoowe huh? What you gonna do when you recieve "WORK" from boss? :D Drink more coffee?

Overworked, overstressed, and lonely folks who don't have loving, close, real, loving partner in life are prone to all kind of mental deseases according to Nomad Institute of Hard-knocks (NIH) smile.gif .

Awoowe, a graduate of NIH, suggest you download this antivirus software and have a piece of mind before it is too late yaa Stioc.

Addiga waaye, quit and get another one. If you don't have that option then know you are lucky to have that job.

Thank for the advice walaalo

But its not that I need glasses or maybe I do, but what I hate the most is reading the long pages and pages of documents

And trying to figure out what the f***k they want me to do with it. And most of the time I’m in the web browsing or sending emails to my friends but you know the pay is good so I’m going to stay here for while.

Hey Lost-One,

You know it’s payday this Friday and I got my check and $400 bonus so I better plan what to buy this weekend. your not alone on this one we all spend more then we have.

-Lily-   

I find it annoying that most professions have been squeased down to 8 hours in front of a computer, shifting through Outlook the entire day, seriously boring, like what I do, like surving the net when I should be preparing reports.

I would rather do a job where I use my hands and move around more. Traveling and speaking to people would help as well. Time for a serious change, just waiting to hear from certain people.

Hizb, depends what kind of Civil Service, the diplomatic fast track with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office sounds amazing, fascinating research and you change placements every three years. Wouldn't mind doing that :cool:

^^ Lilly there will a serious conflict of interest unless one is willing to become a tru Brit through and through and thats the most snoppery department of them all.

Nephissa   

I've been up all night and am too tired and sore to work today. Maybe I'll try my fake chronic hemroids as an excuse to get off..works *every* time. Wish me luck.

^Mamma mia. Get better.

Lost, I was the only one willing to carry out the task he wanted done; we both knew that so he couldn't really push it. I knew what it was about, I had instigated the email in a round about way. I knew as I sat there chatting about Top Shop hats that an email was being formulated in French and directly translated into English and sent to every man and his dog. And one of those dogs was the boss.

It didn't matter to me but it made him look bad. And well, that was the aim. Bwahahaha.

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

A virus called WORK

There is a dangerous virus being passed electronically, orally and by hand.

This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from colleagues, boss or anyone else via any means,

DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you come into contact with WORK put on your jacket and take two good

friends to the nearest Cafe. Purchase the antidote known as Shaqo-Hater-

Against-All-Xtrawork (SHAAX) or Can't-Operate -For-F***ing-Employer (COFFE).

Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends,

you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life

While That anti-dote may help in curing that virus,it has some serious side effects.

These side effects include.Laziness,brokeness,sleepin sickness.lack of dates from females/males and general lack of motivation.

You may wanna weigh your options,ppl smile.gif

-Lily-   

Hizb, the 'promoting of British interests at home and abroad' does make me slightly uneasy. But then again, if ppl like us don't try for those kind of jobs then we really cannot go on complaining about having no effect on policy change, of course after 10 years that is. Plus they have asians and blacks and all types of people now. Diplomacy is pretty much dead in Europe, so it would have to be rest of the world. The catch is you must have worked for 3 whole years, which is physically not possible in my case because I was a student back then.

I don't mind snobbery, I'm used to all types of attitudes.

ScarFace   

These side effects include.Laziness,brokeness,sleepin sickness.lack of dates from females/males and general lack of motivation

faraxow the art of hustlin is the best cure.......you be lazy and rich...you can have soo much time on your hands....and the ladies keep rollin in :D ...you cant get btter then that.....

Baashi dont worry i'will put this months paycheck in mysavings account....no more buying stash :mad: but on another thought the bank holiday weekend is here.....save/spend kinda hard to choose... :D

Talking of viruses, I think I have a real one. Sore throat, ringing ears, aching joints and back...I can hardly sit straight, but I can't go home because I've an important meeting this afternoon. Let's hope I don't embarrass myself by fainting like a dizzy blonde. I'A.