Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Are You Suffering From Prayer Deprivation?

Nur   

Nomad

If You pray regularly to your maker, keep it up.

If not, please read on.

Please do not click away this page, it may be the best page that you have stumbled on out of sheer curiosity, you have nothing to lose, trust me, I dont need your money, just your attention, for 5 minitues.

What happens when you stay up all night for an exam, go to school in the morning, and take the exam at noon, continue for the next day taking a lotta coffee for the exams, prepare for a trip to Kurtunwaarrey in Somalia, hop from flight to another all the while unable to fall asleep ?

You suffer from what is known as sleep deprivation syndrome, you begin to hallucinate, you want to propose to marry Condi Rice, a powerful single liberated black woman. You feel that if you marry Condi that you will be the most powerful man on planet earth.

The hallcination can take other forms, some very dangerous, not amorous like the last example, your capacity of thinking of purpose of life is compromised severely.

Now, that is what sleep deprivation can d to your mind, while vitamin deprivation can cause ailments in your body , but what about the prayer deprivation for the soul?

What happens when you fail to pray for a long time.

You begin to hallucinate in a different ways, your soul begins to crack up, your morality is compromised and you find yourself that an unseen entity has a lock on your moral motor, you cant even pray for help, you are now a captive of spiritual halluicnation.

You find yourself doing things that you have never thought of, slowly, you have a different perspective in life, and company, talking about more bold issues that you have once thought to be sacriligious, you feel kinda liberated from years of fun deprivation and you let all hell loose on your desires, hopping from joint to another in search of desire fulfilment, but still feel deprived for something more, never suspecting that you need prayer to wake up from your spiritual prayer deprivation syndrome.

I am sure that you will find justification for what you are doing these days, but take it from me, you are on a cliff saaxib, stop, and think today.

Clean up your clothes, thats right, its called tahara, then, find yourself a secluded place alone, forget everything except your lost soul and pray, yeah, its soothing , very soothing, try it and then let me know how it goes, once you pray, you gain back your senses of spiritual wholsomeness.

Nur

2006 eNuri Prayer Deprivation Awareness Program

Your Were Made To Pray, Dont Spend it In a Play

Your Were Made To Pray, Dont Spend it In a Play!

^^I like that motto yaa Nur! It's a good reminder. JZK and keep it up!

P.S; although you lack no marketing skillsin propogating you Dacwa call still i would encourage you to visit this section more often than you currently do.

Rose   

Masha'Allah, a nice read.

Could I have your permission to forward this (and others) to some contacts insha'Allah?

Modesty   

Do you ever feel that when you pray, you don't feel nothing, you feel almost mechanical? Your mind is elsewhere, you yawn, you want to get it over with, you feel tired just thinking about making wudhuu. How do you improve this, and make your prayer more real, and from the heart?

Also, on a tangent, what if you feel that some duas are never accepted? Doesn't Allah accept all duas, or do they get answered in different forms?

Nur   

Rose sis

By all means walaal, the more the better as you will accumulate poits of good deed for any person that it helps.

Modesty sis

Here is a past write-up of mine that may answer your question ( because i also suffer from the same problem like you)

Just Doing it, May Not Be Enough!

Sisters and Brothers

As we have performed another prayer today, ( depending on your location on the globe) I want to discuss the last file that we Muslims have sent to the heavens in our last prayer, or the last good deed folder transmitted.

Every time we pray, we read the Fatiha in which we make the following statements:

1. Thee alone do we serve (ibadah)

2. From thee alone do we seek help ( in order to serve you )

As reported by the Prophet SAWS, our prayers are not automatically accepted, they go through an appraisal process in which a checklist of requirements are cross examined and as a result a percentage of our prayers are accepted. For some people a quarter of the prayer is accepted yet for others a tenth and so on..

My concern in this thread is that most people that I know, including myself, feel relieved that we have prayed, but little do we worry about the final grade on the file that goes up for evaluation at the end of the day on the state of our prayers.

Now let us look into some of the metrics that matter in the acceptability of our prayers.

1. Understanding what we say

2. Believing what we say

3. Meaning what we say.

For an exercise, let us apply the first verse above on the three metrics above.

When we pray, do we understand what IBAADAH means? because a failure in the understanding of the meaning of Ibaadah, can manisfest itself negatively in our lives.

For example we may say this word while in effect we are serving other than Allah and are in a clear Shirk situation. So when we do not understand the meaning of Ibaadah, we may not be consistent in making it exclusively for Allah, in reality sometime, we may do it for Allah, other times, we may be doing it for others without being aware that we are stretching the truth in our prayers.

When we pray are we convinced that we are in reality making Ibaadah for Allah, or do we know that we are in reality making Ibaadah to others, but conveniently say the prayer as a habit. in other words do we really mean what we say.

Another point to think about is:

are we serving Allah, making ibaadah in our Prayer only, or are we in Ibaadah 24 hours a day, 365.25 days in the year?

The meaning of "thee do we worship" according to Quraan and Sunnah is that we are meant to be in a continuous state of Ibaadah, from the time our intelligence software is loaded in our mind up until when we are broken down to our original components. In that sense, anything we do that does not conflict with Allah's commandments can be an ibaadah if so we make our intention( you could be jogging in the park and still be in ibaadah if you make dhiker while running".

The prayer, fasting and Hajj are called (Shacaa 'ir_ Tacabudiyah) meaning, symbols of Ibaadah, NOT THE IBAADAH itself. So, you can visualize your prayer as the envelope that bundles a periodic amount of Ibaadah work to be delivered to Allah when you say ( Iyyaaka Nacbud, thee alone do we serve) .

Because in the course of the day, everything you do is being recorded to see if you are indeed telling the truth when you say ( Thee alone do we serve) . If what you do the rest of the day are NOT representative of what is approved by Allah SWT, and NOT formatted according to the protocol the prophet SAWS has standardized called Sunnah, chances are that your communication with Allah will be rejected outright for not meeting the goal of ( Ikhlaas) and the Protocol of ( Sunnah) for the acceptance of any deed.

So do not just transmit to heaven an empty Datagram (envelope) for a lifetime and expect that you have a good bank account waiting for you after you die. Allah says ( Wa an leysa lil insaani, illaa maa sacaa, wa anna sacyahu sowfa yuraa) .... Meaning, ( Mankind has nothing in store except for his efforts, and his efforts shall be duly appraised)

Also, if your envelope ( Prayer) is full of good deeds with ( Ikhlaas) , but not formatted according to the Sunnah protocol, again, your work may not be graded, because, the grading procedure calls for and invokes specific fields, if not found, the entire good deed document is discarded. Which makes it imperative that you make your prayers Sunnah compliant.

Moral of this write-up; There are two things we need to pay attention to when uploading a file to heaven:

1. Doing the right thing ( Ikhlaas)

2. Doing things right ( Sunnah)

If the above two conditions are met

Your file will be transferred and graded. If not, you may have to redo the process, but before you die.

Nur

e-Nuri Communications Old Editions

Connecting People To Their Creator

RedSea   

assalamu calaykum,

Jazakalahu Khayran Nur. May Allah reward you multiple times of each word that you phrase.

The way I look at it is that both quality and quantity matter in your prayer. You have to meet the requirements and also you have to make sure that you fullfill every expected little action. That includes trying to concentrate and not getting distracted as well as making sure we keep our movement to a minimum.There are however somethings that we don't have control over such as our mind, but we can however try our best to concentrate and not get distracted during the prayers.

thanks.

assalamu calaykum.

Originally posted by Nur:

You find yourself doing things that you have never thought of, slowly, you have a different perspective in life, and company, talking about more bold issues that you have once thought to be sacriligious, you feel kinda liberated from years of fun deprivation and you let all hell loose on your desires, hopping from joint to another in search of desire fulfilment, but still feel deprived for something more, never suspecting that you need prayer to wake up from your spiritual prayer deprivation syndrome.

Very true, thank you for the wake up call.

Fiamanillah.

Haneefah   

So do not just transmit to heaven an empty Datagram (envelope) for a lifetime and expect that you have a good bank account waiting for you after you die.

Subhanallah. This is something scares me tremendously walaahi.

Jazakallah Khair walal, Nur.

Tuujiye   

Nur saaxiibkee waa kuu xiisay yaaqee.... I actually came here for your advice my friend...

Well you know me my friend..i'm a little crazy guy but I'm good runtii.. I do prey my shan salaad and I do give amaan to muslimka oo waan af gaabanahay believe it or not..yes I do joke alot and get along with everyone but I'm good...

Saaxiib waxaan bartay gabar Wadaad ah oo jalbaaban. she is very good with the deen and always talks about deen.... war shukaansi dhan oo diin lee laga hadlaayo iyada ayaa iigu horeysay aan ku dhahay.... and being a brother who never had a conversation with such sister, is hard for me to understand what she likes and wants other than deen...how do I be who i am but little closer to the deen and keep this sister with me?........Is like I have nothing incomen with her but what attracts me to her is her love for allah and his deen.........But I don't know how I could have a serious relationship with her.....

ps. nur we talking about Modern yaah... ani waa ku aqaan guurso lee i dhahee laakiin saaxiib qoftaan iyada xitaa westiga ee ku kortay oo sidii in ee tahay my fourth wife camal mala dhaqmi kari yaah.....

help a brother yaaqee nuuroos!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Nur   

Tuujiye saaxib

Believe it or not, you are the only scree name on the internet forums who appeared in my dreams, may be I told you before, in my dream, my cell phone rang, and the TUUJIYE appeared on my display! I was astonished, how did this guy get my number? I was relieved when I woke up in the morning, it was only a dream.

Saaxibow, waxaad qortay:

but what attracts me to her is her love for allah and his deen.

Qofku Allah jecel yahay, qof kheyr leh ayuu wax ugu daraa, saaxiiboow, kheyr badan ayaa iiga kaa muuqda, inksatoo cabsi wadaadnimo gugu jirto, kistoo, is dabci noo! waxaa dhici karto iney gabartaan tahay tii Allah kuu soo direy inaan Jannada ku gashid.

Nur

Baashi   

Tuujiye awoowe hadaad talo haysaa ee marnaba ha cafin. Sxb soo xaree qofta oo dee addiguna get on the program. Awoowe qallanjooyinkaas ehula diinka ah wax la quuri karo ma aha. Allow ma u sheegay :D

Tuujiye   

nuuroos....... shiikhoo jana tagoo ma xuma koow dheh, laakiin saan is dhahaaye lee igu dhaday yaaqee see camal??? guurso lee soo tuftay sidii in qoftaan ii qalan tahay camal.... Ani diinta kama baqooyo iyo wadaad nimo, laakiin waxaan ka hadlooyaa habka wax loo qabanaayo nooh!!!!!!!!

Ani ciyaal Z iyo T aand iska ahaa oo wiligee bajaq kaste isii aan kusiiyee lee ula dhaqmi jiray been makuu sheegaayo shiikha laakiin qoftaan warkaas ma jiro oo galjeelo wili darbigeeda dhalooyin jajaban laga suray aa i hor yaalaan..tafoo iska daayee maka boodi kari xitaa.. markaa is badal ma xuma laakiin dabeecad oo is fahan iyo in kistoo xoogaa aa feture feture ka aragtid ma aheenoo qofkaa damac santahay..see camil adi.. jana ku gal iska guurso aa wadaa yaaqee.....

Baashi adi ani talo makaa qaadanaayi waa diiday..kir makasee... ma maqlay inta gebdho yar yariis aa Gaarisa kusoo qoshay sidee in ee yihiin weyn oo dheylo eh!!! shan maa maroosaa hada mise 10? wilina jana ma u dhawid..waayeelkaa tahay maxaan dhahaan... farsamo guur saa u taba caareysaneesay hada deen aa lagugu leeyahay.. qaaraankaaga ma dhamaado aa la dhahay..............

Hodman adi talo ma heysaa???shrip lee leef leefoosaa waa kuu jeedaa!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!