Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

4 Biggest Mistakes Doctors Make...With Women

Abdinuur   

Try a female doc. Studies show women do a better job of encouraging patients to talk, and their visits are 10 percent longer on average...

Specially for our older folks...they need them female docs that better cater for their needs...by listening...whatchu think?

Paragon   

Male doctors don't wanna hear shidh. Its in, jab in the bum and off you stagger off. My experience with younger female docs fills me with hope. Hopes of seducing them, to be quite frank.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ Not only they can relate, they also have smaller hands and fingers.

Naayaahee, muxu taqtarka kuugu suubiyaa? Hands and fingers ku teh...Hoogto, ma taqtarkaa kuu taatabtay...I bet you enjoyed it...looool...

Xubeer, hopes of seducing them aa...Walee waa sheeko igu cusub waaye tan... :D:D

Nephissa   

Enjoyed aa?? :mad: I'll be honest I'd rather get hit by a truck than go there, which is rather sad for someone my age, but once I do go in, adduunkaa isla waaasha! I leave my claw prints on the stretcher and yell at him and call him alot of names [in Af-Soomaali] L0L. He loves me no doubt.

NinBrown   

Waht about male doctors....

Male doctors are less worry less than female doctors.

And big hand and fingers are quite useful a lot of the time.....i am writng this and i am in labout ward...trust me my size 8 glove were very useful earlier on.