Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Predictions for 2010

Ok let's hear them people. What are some of your predictions for next yr? Anything from current events, to what's happenning in Somalia, etc. Mine is, it will be the year SoL finally gets a video chat room.

Maaddeey   

Alleylehe arrin falanqeyn u baahan waaye, laakiin waxa Somalia ka dhacaaya ma waxaa kaala darnaaday Video chat for SOL??.

Aniga, xaggaa & Somalia haddaan fiirsho, Khayr badan kama soo socdo Sh.Sharif Sh.Ahmed Sh.Muse Cigalle-na belaayo uusan ka soo waaqsan ayaa ku dhici doonta, is bedelkiisa dartiis, Culimadaanya aa laga weriyey: "balaayo waxaa kuugu filan wixii aad wanaag u arki jirtay ood xumaan u aragto and vice versa" dabcan qofkii hore u wanaagsanaa ayaa laga wadaa!.

Waxaan kaloon addorosayaa in fawdadu Somalia oo dhan gaari doonto including W. Galbeed (s.land) ma karee (Ilaahey ma kaso)laakiin sansaankeedaan u jeedaa!

Waxaan kaloon arkaa Sol-ers badan iney waddankii ku noqon doonaan IA.

Cabdow   

Video chat hanoo danbeesee, do we even have a chat room horta?

AU, apart from the marriage, saadaal xumidaa ninyow!

^Canka,

Awoowe, that is the nature of our world as more people suffer each year and experience tougher choices of life than others. Horta ma maqashay "kheyr wax kaama dhibee, shar u toog haay?" You need to anticipate for the difficult scenerios and if nothing happens, then you will have a reason to celebrate for the missed 'shar' that has not happen to you. Or not?

Originally posted by Valenteenah.:

^ War heedhe niyada hagaaji.

I predict that things will remain the same on SOL. In Current Events, I predict a few shocks- some natural, some man-made.

waa gartaa oo waa markaad ka guursatay. Things will remain the same ku teh... xaasidad

Aaliyyah   

2010?? what do I predict? I hate predicting things. It's all gonna However Allah swt wants it to be. so let fate take its course and only hope for the best.

Paragon   

Talking of predictions, (in late 2010 IA) I will marry 3 wives and divorce them all after pregnancy and then take a part-time wife (aka mistress).

2011, Insha-Allah I will travel to another part of the world for fathering purposes.

2029 Insha-Allah, my own clan.