Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Don't complain today

chubacka   

i jst watched the best documentary I seen all year (considering its Feb)

My street.

did anyone watch it? I thought it was fantastic...my faith in Channel 4 is restored.

chubacka   

sorry heres a summary from ch 4 website.

After 14 years of living on the same road Sue knew practically none of her neighbours. Intrigued by what stories might lie on her own doorstep, she began knocking on the 116 doors on her street and meeting some of the 300 people who are her neighbours.

What she found were remarkable stories, from millionaires living next door to people on benefits, to convicted drug smugglers and classical composers. Sue meets party animals and recluses, the very young and the very old, hears stories of success and tragedy and sees how illness and loneliness, hope and happiness have left their mark on the lives of her neighbours.

she jst met some amamzing ppl with really interesting life stories, some very sad.

Malika   

^Especially the Egyptian guy[may Allah rest his soul]..I was so impressed dispite all his struggles,he still remembered Allah and Prayed.

The Old Polish man's life is sad as well,he is definetly a reminder of not to grow old here...so lonely!

What lurks behind close doors ey!

I spent some considerable time with someone I really, really like the later part of the afternoon and early evening long tonight. It was a fine day. Glad I am, glad I enjoyed it very much. smile.gif

Only musikadii Jeopardy! ayaa ka maqnayd, though. Dhiidhiidhindhin. :D

Aaliyyah   

^^^oh do I hear wedding bells smile.gif

I have nothing to complain about alhmadu lilaah Allah swt has blessed me. I have every reason to express gratitude.

May allah swt bless us All and ease our difficulties.

--------------------------

A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.

- Bruce Lee

It was fine day, indeed, having a great intellectual debates with my newspapers -- remember, Aaliya? :D:D

First Toronto Star seduced me, offering some intellectually stimulating heated discussions about what is happening in Kenya and why.

Then Globe and Mail defended eloquently why Hillary is worth more in the White House than Obama.

We also had great discussions about current events in Afganistaan, Bakistaan, Cuba and other hot spots around the world.

Aaliyyah   

^^^ sounds like you enjoyed yourself today. am so glad smile.gif

--------------------------

A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.

- Bruce Lee

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

It was fine day, indeed, having a great intellectual debates with my newspapers -- remember, Aaliya?
:D:D

First
Toronto Star
seduced me, offering some intellectually stimulating heated discussions about what is happening in Kenya and why.

Then
Globe and Mail
defended eloquently why Hillary is worth more in the White House than Obama.

We also had great discussions about current events in Afganistaan, Bakistaan, Cuba and other hot spots around the world.

Ani waakuu sheegay hada ka hor, quraansaaraa u baahantahay...

Let me get back to the topic bal, well yesterday was one of the best days in a long time...I'll probably have a smile on my face for the next few days... :D:D:D Afka inuu ikalatago aanba ka baqaa, dhoola caseen darteed...

Miriam1   

No reason to complain, I received a letter I was waiting for . Held it for a moment standing outside the mailbox on my street praying that the content will be good , opened and read it quick as if speed reading wouldn't make it hurt as much , but it was all good by the second paragraph, didn't care it was broad daylight..I screamed a little and jumped up like a child!

so no complaints at all.Alhamdulilallah!

Well after getting back to my desk, I got a call from the receptionist saying Ms….. Would you mind coming downstairs and sign for a package. after cursing under my breath for a while for disturbing me I popped downstairs to my surprise the package is two sets of flowers with a massive card…everyone staring at me and asking who are they from (don’t you just hate that smile.gif ) got back to my desk, took my time reading the card……mhh today is indeed a lovely day…. smile.gif