Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Don't complain today

Kool_Kat   

Doing absolutely nothing would make me very happy today, but I am doing deep cleaning at my house...So one can only guess how happy I am...And NO I AM NOT COMPLAINING, so put down the yellow and roosaha aad la soo ordirabtid UD... icon_razz.gif

I am happy to be taking this break from warankiilo and other cleaning procudts though... :D:D:D

For the past two days, I have been pissed off at work, by the people I worked with.

But I today I awoke with the feeling of gratefullness for life's little nusiances...I find the parking spot I wanted and the store had the drink I wanted today...What else to ***** about

Originally posted by Cara:

^Now I can't help but complain: I have a Dell with nearly identical specifications, butI paid $1500 two years ago
:(

If you adjust for inflation,that figure is probably at $1900 smile.gif That laptop better do some magical stuff.

Its a wonderful brisky -20 here & am not the least bit complaining,Matter of fact,i am HAPPY :D

Koolkat,L0L,I love your sarcasm. Xitaa ma qarin kartid. Maybe its the warankiilo that is making you a little bit loopy? heh? smile.gif

underdog   

Some chick the Second cup talked me into a "caramel macchiato"....I couldn't figure out why coffee would be over $5...Until I took a sip.

Akon & Gwen stefani kicked into my head:

"Whooooo hooo! Yiiii hooooo! (Konvict remix)"

That stuff was great!

Cara.   

Hiya Val.

True @ FB. And keep in mind that was in US dollars which back then was worth $1.7 CDN at least.

BUT (before Underdog gets riled up), I got a free lunch at this seminar and the speaker was delish. Gonna see if I can stalk him down in the halls of academia. Wish me luck!

Underdog---appreciate that I didn't get the red card. It's a she btw.

Ok, my boss said today that I was "pretty remarkable at handling stress" :) That was nice. I disagree, because when that fire broke out in the building complex next to us 2 weeks ago (level 5--highest level---some suicidal maniac set himself on fire), I freaked out & lost my composure. My sister, on the other hand, handled it better.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Cara:

Underdog, you are one crooked referee. Cadaan and Stargazer lacag baay ku shubaan your Swiss bank account soo ma aha?

*Grumbles off to the bench*.

LOL I wish, I need to do a hell of a lot more OT to get myself out of this hole I've dug myself....