Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Don't complain today

Malika   

^Lol..what do you mean we dont have lives? now Lily you dont know whats planned with these friends?

Tell me what would you be doing?

-Lily-   

^^LoL Malika, I was responding to the American(s) who seem to love work a little too much.

As for my 4 day wkend, I'm coming down with cold, I'll be at home watching DVDs (Star Wars back to back ?)and catching up on reading & seeing friends & fam. I can afford to do 'not much' as I'm off on holiday in 2 weeks for 2 weeks smile.gif

Your plan sounds great by the way.

Malika   

Oops Lily..the thread moved fast..Heh!

Che- hadhaa dont unplugged your phone,when I reach bean town's airport..Hada,I have two weeks coming up in the next two weeks.Is that room still vacant? smile.gif

-Lily-   

^^^ We get e-mails from our Big Boss, who is incedintally based in Boston by the way, at 6 am his time, it's first thing he does when he gets up. The man's idea of a 'fun day' out or a holiday is hiking in a blizzard or something...he does give us a lot to joke about though :D

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Malika before you go and stay at che, please promise me you will wear that at all time. I don’t trust the man with penny let alone you.. [/QB]

But you should trust her.You don't have faith in your gal, do you?....very dissappointed CL

P.S. Malika knows I'm gentleman :D

^If you trust her, wat's with the chastity underwear. Surely you know what that signifies.

P.S. Get to knew me Cynical before you shoot me down. You might be surprised :D