Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somalia online members are so smart!

Nephissa   

Education level doesn't make someone more smarter. Brains are not given in school eedo. Any i-d-i-o-t can have a gazillion amount of degree under his belt and have no common sense at all. It's all about the person and what they do with their mind, not their grade level of education.

PS: I think rudy was an athlete that got pushed through UCLA on Scholarships. :D

Nehanda   

Don't hold your breath amigo, in SOL the only time you are likely to get a serious response is when you venture to the politic page.

Lakiinse why the q?

Ariadne   

I am majoring in existentialism for upside down death butterflys and Men's studies taught to me by a famous Masculinist

My cousin (has an MBA) asked me today which country Nelson Mandela was from. (School systems have seriously failed us).

There's school smart, take away the books and they're complete neanderthals.

There's street smart, they have common sense in abundance..just can't spell.

There's the dumb-yet-eloquent group of people who go around speaking in prose, yet never really make a point, (and who sometimes say stupid stuff like ''tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved")

Then there's smart but lazy folk, who despite going to university, despite being plagued by student debts, simply don't give a shit enough to motivate themselves to get off their-fat asses and STUDY! (perfect example my siblings)

Then there's the good ol' smart but wish-they-werent-because-godammit-they-can't-possibly-hold-a-conversation-with-anyone(especially cousins)-and-who-can't-seem-to-maintain-healthy-relationships-with-manbeasts-because-they-get-bored-out-of-their-wits-by-date-number3!!

Different kinds of smarts.

Then there are the woodpeckers of the world, ever praying for intellect..

Cara.   

I dunno what I'm studying anymore, but yesterday I had to use a Q-tip to clean the shells of 50 water snails. Like these.

It's best not to describe what I did TODAY in polite company.

Originally posted by me:

I am doing a master in secessionist bashing on SOL University.

Waaw, what are the requirements? better future employment?