Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

millionaire finds perfect son-in-law

Khayr   

SEOUL (AFP) - A South Korean millionaire who advertised for a son-in-law has found the perfect man after sifting through 400 responses, a matchmaking agency said Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

The 78-year-old identified only as Kim began looking for a husband for his 38-year-old only daughter last July, a spokesman for the Sunoo agency said.

Kim, who is worth 40 billion won (35 million dollars), had specified someone aged 37-42 who grew up in a harmonious family, with a good character and a stable job.

Ten of the applicants were selected for interview.

The right man, a 41-year-old surnamed Lee, met the daughter for the first time last October and they will tie the knot this Saturday, the spokesman told AFP.

"Lee showed little interest in my assets. I also like his being cheerful and magnanimous," Kim was quoted as saying by the Hankook Ilbo daily.

However,
a wealthy 49-year-old woman who advertised for a soulmate last May through the same agency has not yet found one despite 390 responses, the spokesman said.

The woman, who is reportedly worth 18 million dollars, has interviewed several applicants but found none suitable.

Guess somethings never change....picky people grow old and alone by themselves.

nuune   

Guess somethings never change....picky people grow old and alone by themselves.

Hadalkaas waxad ula jeedaa Somali women, specially SOL girls, why not say it without hiding into Korean matchmaking smile.gif

PS: Must be a tough job for you to find the second one!

ailamos   

Originally posted by Khayr:

"Lee showed little interest in my assets.

yeah... right... :rolleyes: wait until the old man's dead.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by ailamos:

quote:Originally posted by Khayr:

"Lee showed little interest in my assets.

yeah... right... :rolleyes: wait until the old man's dead.
lol...That is right.. :D ..It is too early to say that.

Ar ninku dabbaalsanaa. Awal muu oran lahaa inaan lacagtaada bililiqaysto ayaan rabaa. Doesn't he know that people can act. Teeda kale, if it wasn't for fame and money why did he reply to the advert? I am sure there are other unmarried women in his neighborhood. And instead of going through all that hassle, why was the old man not confident on his daughter finding her perfect match?

Originally posted by Rayyan*:

Back in the day we used to got marry for love not for money nor for anything else.

Those barbaric old days...

Do people still believe in love ?

Some times,It is interesting if you look at marriage from an economic perspective.

Marriage is a give and take.for example, If the wife is not working(Lazy stay at home),she cooks food,cleans the home and makes the bed.You came home and eventually reward her with sex.

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Reward her with sex! Ma pay cheque baa. Istupid waxaid.

Khyr you have your answer, a toss between be old alone and happy or collect pay tokens to redeem from your kusband and slave all day. :rolleyes:

Loool @ Reward her with sex! Ma pay cheque baa.
Istupid
waxaid.

Isn't this considered a blatant aggression? a form of personal attack? I can call you far more worst names but that is out of my domain for right now.

Faheema.   

^ :D , stop the bully young lady.

@Reward her with sex!...It's like saying...here you go hun, I have brought you a season ticket away to see your FC :D