Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

AT peace offer to arch-feminist CARA

Malika   

LOL..I have a few A&T in my class,but these kids have been diagnoised with ADHD.. :D

A&T,hortaa let people get to know you then you can joke around,laakin adigoo lagugaraan baa kaftan iyo buuq latimiid..take it easy! and you shall soon be another Ngonge[i know you envie him].. smile.gif

^envy aa, NG is the reason why uu abtigiisa u qafiife. Cirka inuu u qaade, oo ku yidhi isa soo daa, aniga aa ku qabanaayo. NG waa qamarji.

PS:KK, caadi ma tihid, ee iska daa inanka wareersan

Abtigiis   

^^ :D:D

Malika

I really envy Ngonge. I think he is brilliant. Is it not fair if I try to catch up with him?

How long ayaa la isku bartaa here? Or perhaps meelo kalaa jira? What do I know?

KK

Iga dhin dee, waad i eryatay in kugu filane. Mise inaan soo jiireeyo yaad rabtaa??? :D:D

EDIT:-

Layzie G.

Raali ahoow abaaye. Aad baan kuugu qaldama the other day. But I think you know why? NGONGE ayaa been ii sheegay!

STOIC   

AT&T don't be a giant marshmallow over a campfire.Bat the crap out buddy! You have apologized enough.....And this is from someone that admires you!

Abtigiis   

Stoic;

I really want to apologise to LAYZIE G. It is from the heart. I want to clear my conscience; more than to be accpeted.

But thanks for the advice!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

KK

Iga dhin dee, waad i eryatay in kugu filane. Mise inaan soo jiireeyo yaad rabtaa???
:D:D

Soo jiireeyaa sheegtee, marsho indietro soo gasho hadaa rabtid... :D

Koley dadkaan waakugu dheedheelooyaanee, anaa kaa naxaayee, inteysan macawista kaasii dhicin sifiican bal wax iskula har, oo xayi iska dhig...Is adadkee, oo is giiji, oo si fiican isku taag, agah!!!You over played and abused the 'victim' card looooooooooooooooooooong ago dear...Is jafjaf ee meesha ka dhaqaaq...

MZanzi   

loool KK Xariifkaan shimbirow inu kudhaco aan ka baqaa mardhow

KK salaam cadeey iska waran maxaa isku dhacaayo

kk Naiga aw baayay sheemtan foqyaal balo gamac aan uk ra'kay Gamac min yio gamac jabaq laisku dawdaa daiga lawi am ra'agtay disaan

Kool_Kat   

^Ar shimbiroow amuuba fiican yahay! SOLoow aa la dhahaa alaabtaan... icon_razz.gif

Nabad walaashiis, waalaguu faayaa...Adi see ii tahay?

Sheemtan xawsagto ka lifo...Aniga am ra'kin wukaa geeshoysid, kaaliin aaw gala baayaa inee dawdaan obal gamac...Ee xawaa nufy he gamac min iyo jabaq, loooooooooooooooooooooool (try fa'niji ni'aa ku roqdid saat) :D ...

Malika   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Malika that's unfair ukhtii lool.

Malika

I really envy Ngonge. I think he is brilliant. Is it not fair if I try to catch up with him?

How long ayaa la isku bartaa here? Or perhaps meelo kalaa jira? What do I know?

:( I feel so bad now!@Paragon

A&T, I am coming to an understanding,after 20yrs living in the West,one has got used to the political correctness "mumbo jambos" of the gender equalities,hence finding your raw sense of humour in regard to your perception of SOL women hard to swallow.. smile.gif So African!! :D:D

You actually remind me of my trips back home,lool people are so different to the zombie like people in the west,waxaa niyaada kuhayaan bee miskaa kudigeyaan..Now for those of us whom have gotten used to the fake smiles and then back bites we find the honesty very very difficult to accept.

Now enough of apologising,chill out! smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Malika

Thanks for the rationalisation of my 'weired humour'. I appreciate your support. But frankly, isn't not suppossed to be X talking to Y. I mean no personbality involved? Why then worryabout befriending someone before I TELL him/her off!

Read peace offer. That is what it is, not an apology. I told the mistakes on both sides.

KK

Isn't it ironic it is women who are decrying my peace offer to Cara. You are just jeolous. All this bashing of me is out of jelously. Ah! Women!

Next week, adigaan shaqo kaa dhigan, is diyaari waa laguu fadhi waayee!! :D:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

KK

Isn't it ironic it is women who are decrying my peace offer to Cara. You are just jeolous. All this bashing of me is out of jelously. Ah! Women!

Next week, adigaan shaqo kaa dhigan, is diyaari waa laguu fadhi waayee!!
:D:D

Nacalaa mukulaal ku taal!!! Shaax aan cabaayay aan isku daadin rabay qosol dartis...Walee inaa shactiroole tahay...Maansho meesha laguugu maadeystay!!! War, I say let all your little temper tantrums out...Ceebtaada ma'ah waa cadadaadee...

Waa ii dhimantahay inaa arko nin kaa attention jecel, oo hadana markuu attentionkii helo cararo...Leesh? Bal iska istaag yeeysan kabaha kaa dhamaaninee... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Ok..What is going on here? why do we have judge and jury for poor Abtigiis? I havent seen anything he's done. Could someone enlighten me?

Is there a ground for bully mentality here?

Baluug   

I really have no idea what's going on here, but I guess I should start a fight with Cara as well, then I can get a PM from her too. :D