Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

AT peace offer to arch-feminist CARA

Abtigiis   

Dear Cara;

It is not lost to me where my predicament with the progeny of Eve started. You may wonder why you? I wish to remind you that peace is made between bitter enemies and not buddies. You will also know that it takes a warrior to enforce a peace. Consequently, as I pondered over the idea of making a peace deal with my sisters in this forum, and as I understood the width of the schism largely created by misunderstandings on your part, my continouos impertinence, and the wicked hands of 'male-folk traitors', I came to this idea of a peace offer. This idea came as I realized that the conflict between me and 'feminists' in SOL is analogous to the one between Lilliputians who preferred cracking open their soft-boiled eggs from the little end, and Blefuscans who preferred the big end in Johanatan Swift's 'Gulliver's Travels'

Despite the that fact we, as human beings (most of all as men and women), are born to vent and dissent, histrory has also thought us that there is no alternative to peace.

Dear Cara, It is not entirely secret that, as the captain of the ship, you have actively participated and coordinated the vitepurative onslaught against me with deadly efficiency. Employing PM, telephone calls, Skype and all telecommunication tools at your disposal. Yet, we need to forgive one another for a better tommorrow. You need to realise that beyond my navel-gazing at 'sensitive' issues, I hold my somali women with high esteem and affection.

Rest assured, it is not by happenstance this messgae is specifically targeted at you. I know once you approve of the 'restoration of cordial relations' -as the Iron lady of Sol, many Barbie-dolls who chanted 'down with A&T' last week, not because they understood what the controversy was about, but primarily because they sow 'the she-lion' was in attack mode will relax with their irresponsible use of the 'insult vocabulary'. I know you hold the key.

On my part, there will be no more attacks on any women [even if provoked], no more displeasing NGONGE in the general section, no more posting of 'absurd and X-rated' stories. In the spirit of reconciliation and the good days that shall come, I will like you to reverse all your hardwork in inciting the 'violence' and assure both the 'doves' and 'the hawks' in your community of the value in accepting this deal.

Counting on your understanding;

Abtigiis & Tusbax

Faheema.   

This thread might be offering peace to Cara, but you have just insulted every woman in this forum in the process. inc Cara. :rolleyes:

Afdab0olani waa dahab bay Somalidu ku maah maahda. But like Che once said, I guess you like the sound of your own voice.

STOIC   

AT&T,

Shekadhaa waat kharibteey ninyahoow,

I understand that you are experiencing the Satori state of enlighten. I’m sorry to say we got some work to do here. The misinterpretation and distortion of your words will crept in anytime. Conflict, strife, and problems are inevitable when your name pops in front of their eyes. The salvation of your name and image is with you I believe right now as you read my words. Your apologies here will only feed the negative energy of your prior run-inns with the respected ladies in question.Lets hope the extremely powerful energetic charge they pressed against your name will easily not pull them into unconscious reading of your well crafted apologies. I understand that you can break the intolerance felt towards you by surrendering in public, but this will only exacerbate things. I admire how you broke the shell of the male ego by apologizing in public, but I’m afraid that the vague feeling of uneasiness will corrupt their mind before they accept your apology. Just as the darkness can not survive in the presence of a light I doubt if this apology will survive for now, but I’ll observe it from distant and hopefully next time you would apologize through PM.

Cara.   

Abtigiis,

I appreciate the difficulty you're in but I cannot accept this peace offer. There are certain concessions you must make, and it is glaringly obvious that you are unwilling to make them. You know what they are (how could you not?), but if you plead ignorance I will be happy to inform you by PM.

Cordially,

Cara

P.S. This desperate overture on your part has led to a pause in hostile actions against you, so rejoice and work hard to make it permanent!

Abtigiis   

Faheema,

I have no bad intention of hurting anyone. Please don't mind my bad references and examples. It is in the blood, I fear. :D Faheema, walaashay, hadalka Cara kaan ku leeyahay ha u qaadan inaan dad kale ku xumaynayo.

Cara

I am man enough to apologise in public. I think this should be applauded and not rediculed. I welcomethe cease-fire andundertake to observe it religiously. The next phase will be upgrading the relations to diplomtic levels.

EDIT: CARA send me a catalogue of house rules I need to observe by PM.

NGONGE

ka dhex bax sheekada adeer. Don't pretend you own people. You are trying to take the credit for something that is not of your making.Kolkaan kulahaa iga qabo, you fuelled the fire. When I crossed fence and is near close to restore, how dare you jump in and offer 'instructions'. Old man, leave me alone! Walaaladayna ha isku kaaya dirin!

Paragon   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Bad publicity is good publicity, so At&T as long as you on the show, keep it going mate.
:D

Not this kind of publicity. Not this kind.

Abtigiis   

War anagaa wax aragnay. War Dabshid ma caydaad xitaa ii quudhi la'dahay? What publicity? Saaxiib, I wish you were in my shoes. :D

Ngonge:- Adaa la yaqaan PM'ka saaxib. I would say waa 'Daacad' not "badaw"!

If you want me forgive you, Layzie G. iiga ergee!

NGONGE   

^^ Adigo, I suspect, are distrustful of your very own shadow, never mind other people. I was on your side here, you mad bucket.

Som@li   

War gabadha luuqa kula faq, heshiis waa ogoshahaye, Adigu meesha ha iska waalin, adigii baa daasado daba kusii xiranayee, Sala calee! :D

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

No suspicions. I just rejected your offer of help. You think I forgot what you have done to me?

Arintii aan isku ogayna kamaad soo jawaabin! Admin'ka waydii soo kaan ku idhi! :D

Dabshid

Gabadha luuq waan kuwada hadli karaa! But you are making it sound like something else. In fact, Caalaa fooorjo haddaan la xidhiidhi. Bal maxaa ku maydha! :D But to give you your due, daasado badan cagahaan ku wataa. And as Faheema said sometimes I enjoy markay iga daba dhacayso! I like when people get upset!

NGONGE   

In that case, I hope they too would REJECT your apology. You hurt me, man, you hurt me so bad. :D

ps

arrintaad sheegaysid maban fahmin. been baan ayaan ku qoslayaay. Next time, write it in English.