Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

AT peace offer to arch-feminist CARA

Cara.   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

War gabadha luuqa kula faq, heshiis waa ogoshahaye, Adigu meesha ha iska waalin, adigii baa daasado daba kusii xiranayee, Sala calee!
:D

LOL.

Abtigiis,

We (the horde out to get you) are having a heated discussion by email and on the phone. I cannot tell what the outcome will be, but you would be surprised to know that I'm the most sympathetic of your foes, and your foes are many indeed. If you only knew...

Paragon   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

War gabadha luuqa kula faq, heshiis waa ogoshahaye, Adigu meesha ha iska waalin, adigii baa daasado daba kusii xiranayee, Sala calee!
:D

Lool. Bablikaduu xal mooday. War 'markaad xaal qaado tiraahduu xanaaq ku sii badane' ee AT-yow bal gabdhaha humas wax ugu sheeg!

Abtigiis   

Waryaa NGONGE

You are shaming yourself in Public? Admitting to a lie. Waxaan ku idhi PM iisoo *** anu ma diri aqaan, or the Admin really like to get hold of whatever I send! :D

Paragon- Doob dareenbaa dilay ma maqashay. You are getting a bit carried away, like an old friend of mine oo gabdhaha Shaaha na siinaya odhan jiray "way ii iljabisay" isagoon lala hadlinba! :D:D

For your information, the words erased in this reply is iisoo d-i-r. MMA baa reer mooday oo Isbaaro weyn u dhigtay. Pity! smile.gif

CARA

In that case my hunch that you will indeed be the entry point is validated. I knew you have soft heart for me! read all I wrote in the opposite!

speaking of opposities, my junior school teacher was funny. He used to ask us, "what is the opposite of white, we reply black" and he approves. But one thing that surprises me till today is when he asked "what is the opposite of dog?" If you answer anything other than "Cat", it is a big X in the exam!

Paragon   

^Lol. War ninyow qardajeexa iyo duurxullidda intaad deyso, ood asxaabul biibitada ka faraxalato, sidan kadaato isu dhaan baan ku iri... 'Doob dareen baa diley kuye. Ina Aabooy, taladu kaa dacdarraysane bal guntiga dhuuqso oo bal 'raayo' iska deydey :D .

Som@li   

like an old friend of mine oo gabdhaha Shaaha na siinaya odhan jiray "way ii iljabisay" isagoon lala hadlinba!

:D:D:D

Malika   

:mad: @ A&T

That was the most unemotional apology, it failed miserably. Either this is subconscious in your part or it was an obvious intention to insinuate and offend, but when one uses words like “Barbie Dolls” in my books its means one is superficial, fake etc and all these are undermining and insulting. So your calling us FAKES now??

:mad:

Abtigiis   

All of you male CHAUVINISTS are angry with me for what you see as 'Capitualting and begging women for forgiveness'. If only my sisters could see through your hypocracy!! :mad:

Malika

Salaan sare! I don't believe in insuniuations and EXTRAPOLATIONS. I rightfully claim that I am being quoted out of context!

Som@li   

loool, the stragtegy of the apology letter is already working, it is "divide and conquer"

Gabdhihii durdaba waa kuwaa fooda isi saaray. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Malika:

:mad: @ A&T

That was the most unemotional apology, it failed miserably. Either this is subconscious in your part or it was an obvious intention to insinuate and offend, but when one uses words like “Barbie Dolls” in my books its means one is superficial, fake etc and all these are undermining and insulting. So your calling us FAKES now??

:mad:

Oh hark at her getting all upset for no reason. :D

You are not the 'Barbie Doll' he had in mind, you're an 'Ugaaso', my dear. icon_razz.gif

Disclaimer:

his words not mine. :D

Abtigiis   

No need for disclaimer, old man. Sometimes, you are right.

EDIT:- Unless of course she has felt the burden of responsibility as an 'Ugaaso' and came out in the defence of the 'subjects'. :D

Malika   

^Hey,dee you need a big sister to tell you off when you slip..dont you?

Tell me without being patronising,what is your view and opinion of Educated,Intelligent,Independent women?

NG,I know he wasnt refering to me,hadhii kale he knows I know where he is and will hunt him down like a lioness hunting in the savannah.. :D