Sign in to follow this  
Coomay

Somalia needs help

Coomay,

I am desprate of somalis ,,,,, leaders, warlords,,, sultans,ugaases, malaaqs and all that garbage ,,,,

15 years and ppl are still thursty of continuing bloody war ,,,,,,, that is for sure unacceptable ,,,,,,, let them get more and more weapons till they all finish ,,, i really don't care coz i can see nothing has left so far ,,, we don't have LAND, goverment, dignity, loyalty, culture, ,,, nothing ,, just fighting fighting fighting ,,,,,

I HATE THIS ,,,,,

Coomay   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Coomay,

I am desprate of somalis ,,,,, leaders, warlords,,, sultans,ugaases, malaaqs and all that garbage ,,,,

15 years and ppl are still thursty of continuing bloody war ,,,,,,, that is for sure unacceptable ,,,,,,, let them get more and more weapons till they all finish ,,, i really don't care coz i can see nothing has left so far ,,, we don't have LAND, goverment, dignity, loyalty, culture, ,,, nothing ,, just fighting fighting fighting ,,,,,

I HATE THIS ,,,,,

Jacaylbaro

I know were u coming from Bro, When the people of the land are quite buggers, I quite agree with you, As one foreigner put that way one day – he said how do u want it to be better or least get it right and make it good when the best left altogether, leaving behind all moryaans, rapists and opportunists.

Allahuma Ahdii qoomii fa inahum la yaclamuun(Duadii Rasuulka –( SCW))

chichiwaas

Chichi What?, Chichi Who?

Were you by any chance going for Chihuahua?

Welc Coomay to SOL:I have nothing to contribute to Somalia,this topic or any frivilous issues concerning Wadankii.

However i have a suggestion for you; There are several fraternities in this community that may listen to the subject above.

Among them is 'Qabyaalad Phi Gobol' @ the Link Mizz Sheh Provided.

If they happen to be more advanced for you,try the other Fraternities

'Sigma Oday Sigma'

'Omega Delta Qat'

'Alpha Starbucks Betta'

'Niic Sigma Naac'

Have A nice Day :cool:

At some point in our lives we abandon our hopes, and sadly many Somalis have abandoned their hopes and aspirations for conflict free Somalia.

I have seen many people, even those around me, invest and make new identities here. Somalia to them is a distant land where their parents send couple hundreds every month. They’re not even eager to get a glimpse of Somalia anymore – I’m not eager myself to see war pictures, and the documentations of the many calamities that take place there.

We can’t help this land, the land and its inhabitants have slipped into an eternal coma, where there is life momentarily, and where death lurks in every corner in every form, this is Somalia. The same thing that divides and kills, also sustains lives – let us cure our permanent disease, our AIDS = QABIIL

Baashi   

^^this is it :D My boy Brown is now officially in the enlightened crew. For the benefit of his soul, every1 plz stand up and fess up ur real age :D The dude thinks there are only one age bracket that makes the cut when it comes congregating in SOL forum!

Shez,

I'm the same old oday sis passing time here to lessen my load at Xamaali world. BTW, if I rubbed u the wrong way, it was all joke from my part.

The dude thinks there are only one age bracket

Whose Now Obsessed with Age? :D

Actually i never mentioned any Age group in the above fraternities. More like interest with qabil & Niic Talk.

Matter of fact: You should stop going there icon_razz.gif

You really suck at it,besides you are wayyy too cool & Civil. :D

Jacpher   

Somalia needs a colonial power to conquer them and divide into small cities (not states) under foreign administration. This is probably the only way we're gonna trust & get long with one another. They said there's no trust among thieves. Absolutely no trust among Somali clans. Warlords dictate what the clan leaders accept or deny and the warlords are punch of thieves.

Castro's solution will probably put us in the right path. Each clan either denounce & assasinate your warlords.

Coomay   

Salaam,

Brown, Animal Farm, Ducaqabe, Baashi,

your gracious welcome apperciated - I love Sol, guess how i finded - just googled it asking any somali forums - asking wot maryoolay upto these days.So if anything happening ... it's happening here!!

I think am giving up flying the flag for the wadankii, cos it's getting unrealistic even to talk about it,in reflection of these gracious responses to this post.

So happy campers,awesome lifests, am on the band wagon(Wadan-Phobic), let's hear the music,Let's do clubbing or letus put the show on the road, and move on. Wadanki is dead Long live wadankii. Let wadankii go were the SUN never shines!!!!

Bro Brown, so am I, Walaahi am not interested Niictalks,Qabiiltalks, am allergic to it.

If anyone of you have grownup in arabia you would have known Qiimaha Wadanaka.

Sorry for the niic talk, Duty is calling.!!!!

So long mates

Baashi   

^^ :D

C'mon Brown Politics section rocks! :cool: We political junkies love that place :D The issues are real, emotions r high, characters emerge from screen screaming and show their real colors, flags are waved...man! that place is so entertaining.

I have a hunch that only characters who have something to hide or are so concerned with their cyber image are the ones who avoid engaging their fellow nomads in an open and sincere way. It beats me what y'all got to lose if u say what's on ur mind on the real issues of the day (Somali related issues).

Coomey,

Sxb get ur plans ready cuz one of these days Somalia will undergo a huge reconstruction period and you and other talent out there who understand the need to contribute to that effort will be in demand. So get ur degree, polish whatever talent u have, stash few bundles of green, and get ready for once the call arrives u gotta be ready to hit on the ground running...

Shez,

One look from u and I'm history :D Ma inaan bilaash kuu raali galiyay baad mooday :D

C'mon Brown Politics section rocks!

Baash, I didn’t say the place doesn’t rock. Theres a lot of rocking(back and forth on Gobol,Qabiil and warlords). I have yet to read anything constructive in that section[Proof me Wrong]. :D

It beats me what y'all got to lose if u say what's ur on mind on the real issues of the day (Somali related issues

Theres nothing to lose or hide baashi.the People are divided into two camps. Qabyaalad noise makers & Qabyaalad noise makers. A few people have commonsense(Read Bashi :D ).

Runtii there are no issues discussed there. Its personalities(the pres,Mog warlords, wanna be's) and all the evil personalities in the middle.

Besides many ppl[i for one at least] can not read those big,complicated and reeallly long news clips from the qabiil leaning websites. It’s a waste of time on my part, and to be quite honest,its all biased[and lies] reporting. I feel left out as i cannot understand the issues discussed[reported],you feel intimidated & even scoffed @ if you ask simple questions like 'Who is so and so'?

I read the www.bbcnews.com website and the first place I go to is the africa section,read anything abt somalia. I occasionaly hear bbc laanta af somaliga when my uncle is listening to it. I know enough about the shitss that’s going on there.

Its been 15yrs, life goes on. You cannot talk forever about issues that have solutions but ppl[selfish] fail to agree on it. I found a new home in N.America[i love it BTW], my community pretty much looks and feels like Africa. I eat canjeero & Suqaar in the morning, I use cadi to brush my teeth,I eat baris & Hilib Ari in the lunch time, I drink shah casarii &i wear macawis & dacas! I feel home, and I am quite comfortable. Same goes for most people back @home. They moved on with life. :D

Theres nothing to hide or concerned about cyber image. I just gave up! :(

Coomay   

Its been 15yrs, life goes on. You cannot talk forever about issues that have solutions but ppl[selfish] fail to agree on it. I found a new home in N.America[i love it BTW], my community pretty much looks and feels like Africa. I eat canjeero & Suqaar in the morning, I use cadi to brush my teeth,I eat baris & Hilib Ari in the lunch time, I drink shah casarii &i wear macawis & dacas! I feel home, and I am quite comfortable. Same goes for most people back @home. They moved on with life. :D

Bro Brown - my intention was not to come back to this thread again, but I like to highlight few points here, 1) pleased for you the good life in US,Canjeero, community and all that.

2) my point is while we still enjoying what we got in west - still we can be a helping hand in back home in many many ways, not only to make money out of misery inback home - but the young people can volunteer with their experience and education were saftey allows, can train their villages, can organise volunteers from their community in the west(somalis or nonsomalis), can lobby for help in health and education, like minded people can help in thousand ways.

3)Those warlords and political terrorists don't own the land alone, the country is for the future generations - for those young,upcoming, professional and aspring, if those young People don't put in their effort, and not put their hat in the ring at the moment, and didn't make influnce changing the course of the country and shifting the pattern for better, then it will stuck in this rut forever. I don't like to open a political front here - I don't like to fallout with moderators I leave it there!!!!

Seeya

God bless America and we are not going to no where else.

Somalia does it still exist? Some of us have heard and have never seen, so how are we gonna call wadankii? the thing is we are somalis and we are not from somalia. cut and clear.

^^^^Some of us are not Americans.

Just a little information. ;)

Guys I would point out that we are currently on SOL so those least likely to help or consider rebuilding the country would not bother on a site like this.