Sign in to follow this  
Coomay

Somalia needs help

Coomay   

Salam

Just been a new member here, I was reading what is going on here, mos of the people talking about events and things concerning their daily life in the west or east where ever they live at,

it been said clever "people talk about ideas while others talk about events", now i know why somalia has fallen in hard place - it's young people don't even mention what can we do for our beloved home - raped and dismantled by sick evil warlord or evil lords - question is how can we help?, dont you think it's a valid point?

bro you are wasting your time talking to this lot.The only thing they care about is trash talk,negative talk,and talk,talk,talk.So if you are looking for some red blooded Somali patriots you can this lot out.

Sky   

^^ You gotta admit, its the most exciting section in SOL. Nowhere else will you witness daily fights and gang fights. 80% of the members that get banned in SOL every year are from this section. That place is gangsta. :D

But hey if you enjoy reading brainfarts, than the Generals is your place.

Coomay, you are in the wrong section. If you want to go to the section where people discuss ideas than follow Sheherezade's link.

You gotta admit, its the most exciting section in SOL. Nowhere else will you witness daily fights and gang fights. 80% of the members that get banned in SOL every year are from this section. That place is gangsta

Sky if this is the highlight of your day then i really feel sorry for you

Sheh nice link :D

Sky   

Well you've put words in my mouth that I didn't say. Than its a personal insult.

I could tell you why I feel sorry for you, but that would be too brutal. So I'll refrain.

I put words in your mouth SKY....i dont think so...i simply quoted you on what you said.

therefore i did not insult you feeling sorry for you that's all.

Sky if this is the highlight of your day then i really feel sorry for you

Sky, ma waxan ayaad cay u taqanaa? What happened to gangistirnimadaadii? icon_razz.gif

Sky   

Well, I'm not having a good day today, so maybe that's it. Just heard that I lost the case against some school administrators with some issues. One of them failed to sign me in to my exams last year which cost me ECTS points for nothing, out of anger I threatened and insulted him. (Apologised of course) If I want to appeal, I could risk getting in serious financial trouble. If I don't, than I'll have to find another school.

Sometimes life is a Btch!