Dhagax-Tuur

Is the current uprising the beginning..

..of the end of Somali dowladnimo? The nail in the coffin.  Dead and buried.  

The fact is no one seems to address the elephant in the room, which is the strength and stranglehold of tribalism in Somali politics.  How can a government raise its head above water when few ragtag militants demand and force change of policy?  

Mark my words, this is only the beginning and it will continue.  What stops these militants and their cousins to pick up arms next time a government puts forward a policy they don't like?  Nothing.  It will happen again and again. 

Time for balkanisation of Somalia. 

3 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

The fact is no one seems to address the elephant in the room, which is the strength and stranglehold of tribalism in Somali politics.  How can a government raise its head above water when few ragtag militants demand and force change of policy?  

Mark my words, this is only the beginning and it will continue.  What stops these militants and their cousins to pick up arms next time a government puts forward a policy they don't like?  Nothing.  It will happen again and again. 

Dhagaxtuur, I thought we talked about this of not giving up dalkeena iyo dadkeena in your last pessimist thread. Soomaaliya is bigger than kooxaha isbaarodoonka and shisheeye kalkaaliyaasha stooges ah.

By the way, the latest moves by isbaarodoon militias, I will not call them uprising. They are not even one coherent group and mistrust one another.

Dhibkaan yar waa laga baxaa hadduu Rabi idmo. Soomaaliya had seen much worse and overcame it.

Dalmar1   
4 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

You do realize your uncle's time is up 2 months ago, I strongly believe it's Farmaajo's fault for all this militia uprising, had he held the election on time nothing like this would have happened.

Elections need to be held ASAP!

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dhagaxtuur, I thought we talked about this of not giving up dalkeena iyo dadkeena in your last pessimist thread. Soomaaliya is bigger than kooxaha isbaarodoonka and shisheeye kalkaaliyaasha stooges ah.

By the way, the latest moves by isbaarodoon militias, I will not call them uprising. They are not even one coherent group and mistrust one another.

Dhibkaan yar waa laga baxaa hadduu Rabi idmo. Soomaaliya had seen much worse and overcame it.

Sxb as the say "Dil laakin gartiis sii", the militia uprising are 100% wrong but they are a reaction toward Farmaajo 2 year illegal extension, he should have held the election at any cost or obstacles and perhaps then no uprising would have happened to begin with.

galbeedi   
15 hours ago, Apophis said:

Don’t give up on the republic just because of one politician and his failure to achieve his personal ambition.

Illegal militia threatening war was the worst part of saga that started when Farmaajo failed to hold elections. His popularity was high, he was paying the salary on time, and the security situation was improving yet, he decided to debate with C/rahman C/shakuur and C/laahi Dani for what? For small pity issues like election commission , Gedo and so forth.

Despite all this , I would like to give credit to the opposition guys who set a new precedent on future Somali elections. After this rejection of the extension, no one in Somalia would even think about extending their terms.

Yesterday I heard the Waddani Party in Somaliland warning Muuse Biixi not to think to  extend his term even a day. Somaliland is notorious for illegal extension. Rayaale served 8 years instead of five and Ahmed Siilaanyo served more than seven years than the five year term.

So ,, I must give where credit is due.  Apophis and company might have scored something good for the future.

Duufaan   
THECONVERSATION.COM

The international community is opposed to Farmaajo's term extension because of fears that it's a power grab consistent with political trends elsewhere in the region.

"There is mounting pressure from the opposition to move towards a caretaker government that also serves its interests. The opposition, which is not sure to win in any upcoming election, wants Farmaajo removed from the top post." Shariif wants to replace Farmaajo without election.

is mounting the current uprising the beginning?

I hope not  but now it dependent on what opposition do. Election must happen soon, otherwise we are in big trouble

Indeed Farmaajo shot himself in the foot. He knew the game played against him but did not take decisive action by signing what Deni was asking him to sign.

This what is in stake 

1) some Foreigners also wants Farmaajo removed any price

2)  No Election  

3) IC donations will completely be stopped, it will effect even humanitarian part.

4)Moqdisho new road blocks will likely to stay, it will hard to remove now. It took years to remove

5) Amizon will continue stay without doing nothing

5) Terrorist will regain foot hold

6) Jubaland tribal war sooner rather later

• Like 1

It looks nobody except Farmaajo wants election, or selection.

Everyone want Farmaajo’s resignation, including IC.

Somalia is in trouble.

Duufaan   

There is no way Shariif and Xasan sheikh can win any election and they know it. They can only play the  opposition card and collect Abu Dadabay money. Daahir Geele is the only one with some credibility but they are not gone support him. 

This quote is by Churchill. 

'I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly-wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Is it possible that the plans are in place to take the ownership and running of this piece of prime land off the hands of Somalis?

Since most of us can't see beyond our tribal affiliations, our home will be run for us without our say so. I would have said, 'war Soomaalay kaca ' but that feeling is not there in most people's hearts and minds. 

I know I sound pessimistic but I am sorry after 30 years of going round the same circle, there comes a time.  

14 minutes ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

'I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly-wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Is it possible that the plans are in place to take the ownership and running of this piece of prime land off the hands of Somalis?

Since most of us can't see beyond our tribal affiliations, our home will be run for us without our say so. I would have said, 'war Soomaalay kaca ' but that feeling is not there in most people's hearts and minds. 

I know I sound pessimistic but I am sorry after 30 years of going round the same circle, there comes a time.  

Oh shut it, negro!  “I sound pessimistic..” , says Mr Dhahx-tuur

MY BIG FAT TOE!😂😂

Now that the Useless Expired Cheese is reaping the political foolishness, divisiveness and discord he’s been sowing for the last four years—-all of sudden— we, Somalia, are all going to hell in a hand basket, huh?😁

Please take your alarmist claptrap elsewhere. As for most Somalis,  we are content to remain and watch the fun of seeing the Useless Cheesy hapless creature get his just deserts.👍

3 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Oh shut it, negro!  “I sound pessimistic..” , says Mr Dhahx-tuur

MY BIG FAT TOE!😂😂

Now that the Useless Expired Cheese is reaping the political foolishness, divisiveness and discord he’s been sowing for the last four years—-all of sudden— we, Somalia, are all going to hell in a hand basket, huh?😁

Please take your alarmist claptrap elsewhere. As for most Somalis,  we are content to remain and watch the fun of seeing the Useless Cheesy hapless creature get his just deserts.👍

Play the game not the man. Marauding gangs with RPG's demand of the state to shut shop and you're ok with that because you hate the man in charge?  

The man came and will eventually leave, but let's see.

1 hour ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Play the game not the man. Marauding gangs with RPG's demand of the state to shut shop and you're ok with that because you hate the man in charge?  

The man came and will eventually leave, but let's see.

Bleat your sweat nothings until the Geel come home, but FYI—Useless Farmaajo is not the state, nor the State, Farmaajo.

He is a corrupt, undemocratic wannabe dictator whose mandate and legitimacy to lead Somalia has ended.

It is really is simple as that. So your desperate predictions of doom and gloom for when Somalia finally manages to escape his Cheesy tentacles is really laughable.😁

5 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Though some certain known folks - Uusbuurka in Garoowe and co - are known for foreign infatuation and mentally handicapped to worship shisheeye, it won't be possible in Soomaaliya la gumeysto xilligaan regardless how as great as Uusbuur and co. try.