Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

This is for nerds

Baashi   

CLICK ON THE WORD HORSE AND BE READY FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

Horses

Wait for the entire screen to load up with all 4 horses & a fence in front of them -- Then, click on each horse. Re-click on any horse to make it turn off, or turn it back on again. Be sure your speakers are turned up! What a programming achievement :cool:

Salaan...

:D:D:D

The brown one from the left got a really nice voice. It can really sing.

Bam Bam, Bam, Shiishiw, Shiishiw.

And the opera-sounding yellow one from the right. What is its composition?

Huuuuuh, Shalalalaaa, Huuuuuuuuuh, Shalalalaaa.

Lovely. I think they can buraanbur. Or saar. Or shirib.

Believe me, Baashi, they got voices much soother and better than some of current American singers.

Jaaw.

dawoco   

:D:D:D:D

Oh i enjoyed that, how creative! i liked the mere second from right and the horse on the left,,,,such harmony!

Jaabir   

U can do miracles with Macromedia Flash Video applications.. i have been looking into it on and off for the last year..

i enjoyed the singing horses.. thanks Baashi smile.gif

Baashi   

MMA, have mercy on these American singers...will u?

ILHAAM. At least I gave a warning...didn't I?

Dawaco, right on! are u a nerd? ;)

Darman, it is show time friend. Where is your work? I'm waiting... :D

OG Moti   

i LIKED IT AND I SPEND FEW HOURS MIXING THE SOUNDS AND MAKING THE HORSES COME UP WITH THEIR OWN RYTHMS BY MY MAGIC CLICKS.... WILL THAT MAKE ME A TRUE NEIRD... I FELT NEIRD AFTER I GET TIRED MIXING THEIR VOICES .. IS THAT BAD ? I DONT WANT TO BE NEIRD AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF EDUCATING ASIANS AND BEING OR THINKING I AM SO SMART... THE POINT IS AM I NEIRD? BAASHI PLEASE GIVE THE ANSWER ASAP... AND DONT BE NICE JUST BLOW IT IN MY FACE... :( PEACE

Baashi   

OG-Moti

Don't get frowned! If you think you are not a nerd then you are not. Nerd is a name attributed to programmers, engineers, and people whose work is to spend a lot of time in designing, writing programming languages, etc.

Generally folks who are so into their profession enjoying every bit of it are called nerds, geeks and what not. I didn’t know you were so sensitive.

Take solace that I too have been called a nerd at times. Nothing to it other than you are workaholic type of person.

OG Moti   

ahaaaaaaaa baashi, i thought brother u ment nerd as doqon ... not computer wiz... me computer wiz? no i am not.. i teach computers but i am not that good... peace bro

Delilah   

i must say it was a totall shock to see the horses, considering the fact that the post said for nerds; and there i was waiting for something nerdy to turn out, when the singing horses came up. It beautiful, i think the first 10 minutes were the funniest though. I would click on a horse and giggle to myself. My mom happened to be passing by when i was having my giggle- attacks, and she just stood there saying how here only daughter has gone mad!!!! True say though, i think i scared the living daylights, or more like night lights out of her.

:D:D;)

Keep up the nerdy work!!! cheers!!!