Sign in to follow this  
winnie

OUTRAGEOUS! UN-bee-lievable!! abominable!!! damn, unconscionable!!!

Ibtisam   

^^^No I've never heard of that!! :eek: I don't like beauty products, they make me look worse. :D

Umu I will, but for different reasons, I'm currently writing a post about this for the general, or should I just post i here toolow.

Cara.   

Darn, I was hoping for something really outrageous to give me a buzz this morning. I'm so much more productive when I'm fuming about this or that...

Umu, don't believe everything you hear in a muxaadaro. Your night cream does not contain human fetuses.

winnie   

i saw mr clean holding hands with mr grouch... *plays music*

they got a thiiiiiinggg goinggg onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

opposites attract i guess.

spinnnilly spinnilyly spinnlilylilililyly.................. there is a war... there is a war........... in my body.... it makes me abuse the suspension punctuation..................................... im sick. every possible orifice located above the neck has betrayed me and let the guerilla fighters in.... theyre having a field day... if only they showed some mercy.... damn you borrowed earphones, you were the trojan horse and i am... i... am... sick.

share a lil prayer for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu. forever and ever you breaking my hear....oh im lettting my fingers tap away. im mad i tell you, mad!!! my ears ache, my eyes water, im tempted to do tayammum today cause im scared of putting my fingers in my ears and nose... im scared this isnt the flu, and maybe its pneumonia... pneumonia and asthma aren't good companionS.

i have alot of work to do, bt i cant think... i havent done any work in the past 4 days... i wolf down food because my somali mentality tells me that will make me stronger, BUT ITS A LIE!!! now im fat AND ssick!

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loooool loool HAHAHAHAHA loool. Oh lord. I'm now fat and sick! haha lool. :D

Go to the doc, and we'll say a little pray for you...

-Lily-   

guys have u heard some beauty products r made from aborted feotus n killed babies? i heard from sheikh rashaad's muhadara on quruxda haweenka. i will get more info n post the link on muxadara

LooooL Um Z, my aunt tried to tell me that and I told her not to be ridicules. Pls don’t believe that, it would be terribly unethical, besides, it sounds like something the oldies would chat about over extremely sugared tea.

‘We’?! How arrogant and mighty art though Pucca? I daresay it’s even tinted with a bit of unislamicness. Insha Allah you will overcome using the term ‘We’. In the meantime, don’t be surprised if people take two steps back.

For the love of God, I cannot understand what this poster is ranting about. Here I was thinking some great injustice was done to the female kind and getting all my guns ready, oh well…

winnie   

no this is my cyber tea circle... you want to be angry... there is a post about the common occurance of rape during war time and the after effects. thnk about how 1 in 4 woman will be raped or molested in her lifetime. there are a million and one things you can get angry at, pick up a paper, look outside your window, whatever. i dont have the energy to be angry, ive got enough anger in me... i prefer silliness.

Originally posted by thugged out but cant feel my feet:

girrrl, guess who i saw at the local tim hortons, wolfing down timbits like there was no tomorrow... a certain skinny super model, and you know she ran to the washroom right afterwards. mmmhm.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooool.