Sign in to follow this  
winnie

OUTRAGEOUS! UN-bee-lievable!! abominable!!! damn, unconscionable!!!

winnie   

uhm, so the womens section is boring. I have heard the complaints. We're discussing the same ol' same ol', fighting the same fights. Men are... Who is hot, who is not? which begs the question, what the hell is the womens section for? a place where we can discuss our marital plans and exchange recipes (which we should defnitely do, my nomadic cooks please do a public service for a sister)? well, im not really interested in changing the face of the womens section long term, just add a lil' spice to this tomato soup. basically, lets just be catty up in here.

post something outrageous, incredulous, out of this world, and we will all run with it.

i'll start, and in the interest of not hurting anyones sensibilities (and assuring you its all a joke), i'll poke fun at my damn self.

do you all remember somealien? i am her, only i had a sex change. i sometimes refer to myself as a she because i still find it confusing. i mean, i had to have the change because im under the witness protection program, not because im gay or transexual or anything. now that would be different obviously.

woooh! im glad i got that out of my chest, and its a *ahem* manly chest, yo.

winnie   

girrrl, guess who i saw at the local tim hortons, wolfing down timbits like there was no tomorrow... a certain skinny super model, and you know she ran to the washroom right afterwards. mmmhm.

winnie   

exclusive to sol... marcus smith is found dead in a manhattan appartment. police say khat was involved. oh how the mighty fall.

winnie   

so uh... i heard that a so called brah, has a lil' problem...

a secret guilty pleasure, if you will...

its...

PIGS FEET!!!

i cant say who... but...

winnie   

i ve got a fever of god knows what, something tells me im going to regret posting all this tomorrow.

there is a war in my body... my white blood cells are losing.

Pucca   

loool cute! something outrageous eh...

i refer to myself as 'we' ..often times i'll be talking to someone and i'll forget myself and say "yea we'll do that" ...makes others feel uncomfortable at times and quite often my sanity is questioned. its okay with friends and family...its odd explaining it when i say it with folks i just met. *sigh* i'll have to practice saying "i" more often.

Pucca   

ooh what did you witness?? i've always fancied myself being in witness protection...getting a new identity and all. woulda been tres cool!

winnie   

i heard... rudy got 6 kids spread about all over north america.

dude is the somali johnny apple seed... you know its true.

will u miss him? som1 got a crush on som1. he is nt as caring as ur, so i protest it is not a good match.

guys have u heard some beauty products r made from aborted feotus n killed babies? i heard from sheikh rashaad's muhadara on quruxda haweenka. i will get more info n post the link on muxadara