Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

You are not a true Italian, you are a black African

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Beckham is an eye candy, realy. As long as he struts his stuff in Hollywood, the Americans has no objections. That anorexic wife of his, now thats another matter all together.

Have you seen Christiano Ronaldo? :D Sorry I forgot this isn't the ladies' section.

Originally posted by Peacenow:

Well you can laugh. But once the British have sick of you creating Londonistan and worshipping the arab. Where will you go?

Perhaps to Italy. I have always said it is not easy to live here. Yoh cannot open your mouth here. You must grin and bear it.

All the more reason to develop Somalia. So we can all go back.

Which hotel do you work in? I was thinking of coming to Italy for a short break with my hard-earned Londonistan money. I thought I could wave at you whilst sipping Coke by the pool. 'Tis the least I can do.

What's the serious issue that demands our full attention? Italians are biggots? And...they've always been and will be biggots. Who is next? Arabs, Jews, Asians? Everyone stereotypes against dark-skinned people. People should go on with their lives.

Che nobody said "hot" or "sexy", those are your words. I take it you have seen the new Armani adverts featuring Christiano Ronaldo.

In any case yeah racism is bad and stuff. Save Darfur, world peace. That's serious enough for you?

Edit. C&H did mention "sexy" ehe... heh..he smile.gif well nobody mentioned "hot"! icon_razz.gif

Have a good night Che.

may be he should marry one them italian hairy gals and they will leave him alone! lol

Italians are real drama queens. i was once catching a plane and they told me that it was gonna stop in Rome...i said hell no and changed my flight. that place stings to hi-heaven.