Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

What do you think of somali men sisters?

Haneefah   

waa kaagan yaree Millenium isku sheegaya...normally I don't like to be rude to ppl, but ur just something else!

1st you need to get a frickin life, 2nd find yourself a girl cuz you always sound so desparate(although I'd feel for that one) and 3rd...do u think you can just work around ppl's signatures and get away with it, buddy that's what ppl call a felony and it will require a legal action :mad:

looool@nafisa calm down sister :eek: i do agree with u this is one of those stupid threads some people post!

All Mr.Millenium wants to hear over and over again is how somali men are..

Changed   

originally posted by Che-Guevara

Paki....Idar kiyaa karahay....Agar tu somali log basan nahii kartay....Bahar jow....jal teraa gar, tumara logay saad.

Samaj.

LOL... sala urdu samajta nahi hee warna tuje jawab behle se dheeda :D ... paki ka nam leke logo ko bagal mad karna ye message paki ke liye he samje warna jute leke tuje mar marke baharka tarwaze se nikal na bareega.. marne se behle bahak jaow ulo ka baja :mad: ..and for somali men they are the best men inda planet paki get the mesage before we kick ya yellow looking a$$ out here :mad: .....

You need to relax and take a chill pill Nafisa. You sound like you have some attitude!. Your name sounds nice but i am beginning to question your personality. I aint desperate if you want to know. I bet you want to know if i am attached or not!. Thats my private life. But i am far from being desperate. :D

Your Signature is not even in the same league as mine let alone being the same!.

This topic was just a starter to analyse the psychological feelings somali women have for somali men. Having analysed you from this post and previous posts, i know i should sentence you to go to a psychaitrist for having no justifiable evidence in your case for that ruthless attack!. Case Closed. icon_razz.gif

This seems to be more about Mr Mill...and Nafisa...maybe U guyz should just exchange each others numbers and get it over and done with?!.... :rolleyes:

As for my view on the topic there seems to be a general agreement over the fact that us Somali sistas respect and luv our brothers....BUT and I would like to emphasis this.....nobody is perfect........

We have the good, the bad and the ugly we are a nation of individuals.....so don't put us in boxes....

Peace Out

Trust each other agian and again, when the trust level gets high enough, people transcend aaparent limits, discovering new and awesome abilities for which they were previously unaware.........

David Armistead

DA_BEAST   

i wonder how can any one be *********** when the world is full of .....'mind your words please!'.... like G.W.BUSH, TONY BLAIR and YOU?can any one tell me that plz?

P.S tell your boyfriend how you been cheating on him for my words coz i can already tell the kinda effects my words are having on your selfish and **** ***. hahahahahahahaahahahhaa ******* punk hahahaahahahahahahaa :D:D:D:D

[ March 28, 2003, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: JamaaL-11 ]

Miriam1   

WOW wats with the dissing ! ppl i really hate to see this happening in this site..if u dont care for Mr Mel vapid topics then dont reply..after all its a free site.

ooo boy, My powers are sensing another one of Mr's threads vanishing into thin air... hold up, it needs a lil touch, kat won't you contribute to this topic, you know you want to...

...BTW, Kat, how many posts of mr's have you replied to and just how many of those same post have disappeared???

a. 0-1 topic(threads)

b. 1-2 topic(threads)

c. 2 or more topic (threads)

d.all of the above

Correct answer

....All of the above...

Why do they call you lazyGurl?. :confused: . I like the way you are trying to dig into me for previous posts that were moved but not deleted apart from that lame post!

So i see that u have hit me with another one of your lines!. I cant believe you have mentioned my topics as insipid Dull,Tasteless,Bland,Tame,Weak,Uninspiring, Watery & Flat! :D

Afterall i think my topics are everyday issues to discuss!. ;)

SoMa_InC   

ALL SOMALI MALES ARE **********, SELFISH AND ..........LIKE YOURSELF AND IF YOU THINK I'M EXAGGERAtinG ASK YOUR DADDY.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ...Ma skinny ribs r hurting, i cant laugh any more.

By da way yall stop da disses.

peace

[ March 28, 2003, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: JamaaL-11 ]

ADMIN, WHY HAVEN'T YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO OBSERVE THE ACTIVITY THATS GOING AROUND THIS THREAT...

WHY AREN'T MODERATORS KEEPING THESE SO CALLED ROOKIES UNDER CONTROL...

I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN I CALLED A NOMAD "DORK" boy oo boy was that post deleted faster than I can grab my garbasaar but here we are letting "DA BEAST" express himself to the best of his ability, talking bout "FAG" "COCK SUCKER" wow, this language is very appropriate if I may say so myself.

ATTENTION ATTENTION, SINCE I AM THE VIRUS, WATCH THE MODERATOR DELETE THIS POST AND WHILE HE LETS "DA BEAST" STAY PUT AS ALWAYS...

...BTW, MR, I am not digging to your earlier threads, its just that when I posted in those same threads, they somehow disapeared, so I was just asking what had happened to it...(you wouldn't know anything about that because you are busy posting zillion more of the same trash, but is anyone doing anything about this?oooh no becuz the attention is focused on me so the moderator who is on duty can't divide his attention, its just too damn hard for him to do)

YO PAKI, MAN MAN MAN U MADE ALL THESE PPL TALK ABOUT U KNOW WHY, CUZ OF UR STUPID ***, SO IF U DON'T HAVE A GOOD THING TO SAY BEAT IT AIGHT, CUZ THIS TOPIC IS TOO ADVANCE FOR UR... U KNOW WHAT...THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY PEACE..ONE.