Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

What do you think of somali men sisters?

ADMIN, WHY HAVEN'T YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO OBSERVE THE ACTIVITY THATS GOING AROUND THIS THREAT...

WHY AREN'T MODERATORS KEEPING THESE SO CALLED ROOKIES UNDER

I have been wondering the same thing.........

naciima   

u said somali man said alhamdulilah. i know that somali man are not romantic or thay not like north american man but they are wonderful man. we ask them send money for my mom on sis and they will send no metter what so u see no other man will do that but your somali man becuase they are same culture as you are.

DA_BEAST   

yo lazy girl, u funny but you know what?you ain't worth none of ma energy so peace out. i'm outta here.

yo mel boy no hard feelings aight i was just ****** wit ya aight. is all love baby na'mean? ;)

[ March 28, 2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: JamaaL-11 ]

Paragon   
Nomads please! It will be pleasant to be considerate of others who use the forum as well. Insults won't achieve anything remarkable, they only hurt others. And as the Hadith tells us Almuslimu man sallimal muslimuuna bi llisaanihii wa yadihii. A muslim is he who protects his tongue (words) and his hand from hurting other Muslims. So please minds you words

ama   

Hala ppl :D ,is my first time to join u,but since the topic is interestin,i like to join u, i think somali men are our fathers ,brothers and our kids and they act bcz the way they r raised,educated and the influance of the envirnoment they live in,from my point of view good men and bad are everywhere,so its not fair to judge them unfairly :mad:

I think mali menz are good menz cuz they dont beat up their wifes or dont let her step out of the house like arabs .

apart from farahs that makes baby but dont know how many cuz off all that chadt chewing

Mujahida   

Salam

Jawhir ya ukthi I agree.I mean when they seem to talk about the most unislamic and disgusting topics they don't diss but suddenly when it comes to stating to ones opinion then they surely are quick to bite your head off! :rolleyes:

Paki go right ahead sister. After all it's your life. If you like pakistanis better than u like em mali's than plz go for it sister. Never limit urself in anyway. It's your birth given right. To choose who ever u desire let them even be paki's (alittle tip)> the more practising he is in islam the better too. smile.gif

Ok time to say what I think about Somali men!

I don't disrespect them. I might have seen some bad looking or some that act very unislamic. But I don't picture myself Being married to a man that does not FEAR ALLAH 100% and one that does not do what The SUNNAH teaches and the QURAAN! I want my destiny to be JENNAH inshaAllah. And do for my spouse everything that ALLAH has told me to do for him. So somali men u better be alittle more stronger in ur deen ur way too much into duniya.I'm off the hook. I found my other half Alhamdulilah we're not married yet but soon InshaAllah. And he is not A somali but surely a ALLAH-FEARING UpRight Muslim who's only a convert!

Fi-amanaAllah!

loooooool

nice question....but i would add something to the question

i think its confusing to describe a somaliman....

well people we focus on one point if we point on that somaliman

there r somalis live in somalia

and there r those who live in america and others live arabs and europe....all they have the different and cultures

so lets go through on one direction....if iam one

if i ask a girl wat she thinks of somalimen, she`ll just tell her idea of those guys she saw around her.....and know that we guys live everywhere around the world.......

lol   

"Kings of our queendoms" that is what they are to me... Kings and believe me I won't trade for a second in my lifetime!!