Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

What do women really see?

Pujah   

^^Oh lighten up heedhe

SB, that was funny and it just proves that women are naturally curious which isn’t a bad thing if you ask me :D

Laba-X   

These might not be what you see, for women do tend to have a very short attention span and see not most of these things.

Val, come on, you must have atleast come across one, though your perception might vary a tad bit.

Serenity, I am a recluse ;)

Devilangel, Ma waxaad socoto socotaba, maantaad xiniinyahayga gaadhey? Indha adkidaa Maandhey!

Nubia, so you don't really mind having a nice guy to associate yourself with, eh! I see. Doormats are appreciated by many women!

The Nice-Guy is the sort of guy women love. "Oh, he's just a friend" they say. Bollocks! A mild and placid guy who doesn't mind sharing their intimate secrets ad litsening to their incessant rantings is what they need. right?

Waxay soomaalidu ku maahmaahdaa, Naagi nimey yaqaanaan nin ma moodaan!

Socod, hahaha! will they ever be satisfied!

^^Xiniinyacaddow, dumar labo nin lagulama tartamo.

1-lajooge; is the one who's always with them for some reason or other. He has many names and comes to them in different associations.

2-loojaaje; well kaa adaan kuu daayey ee school them about him :D . I dont think you need a hint to explain the wonders this type of man can produce to capture womenfolk's heart.

...or so i heard.

Jamster   

^ Another xaliimo with her broken ego tarnishing the reputation of established faarax.

LX: Good attempt; recluse is a great thing indeed though I suspect you might be Mr Nice guy!

L.X. I think you're right. Whenever I read each of dem men, I had someone that I know in my mind. But I was anxious to know under which category I fall in. lol..

But one comment I would like to add is that, being nice to a girl sometimes is ok as long as you don't have any hidden agendas in ur mind. But I disagree to be very close friend to a girl unless she's ur g/f. I don't know about other guys but I feel annoyed when a girl talks to me about her b/f. Not that I'm hatin' on the brotha but it's silly... lol....(do you see dirac on me) then back off.

This one is scary....

"The Mr know it all:

This guy has women have trouble communicating with. He knows everything, yet knows nothing. Though they loathe his attitude, women are attracted to him simply because of his high level of confidence and arrogance"

Aside the lack of compliments bit it's freaky the comparison to someone I know.

-Lily-   

The Mysterious guy/Arrogant B*stard

This is probably the guy a lot of women will be fascinated by, purely because he happens to come across as a challenge. Nonetheless, once Xalimo figures out there really is no mystery behind Mr. Mysterious and he is all talk...an empty shell, she'll swiftly move on to Mr. Straight Up & Right. Leaving Mr. Mysterious still in an endless state of a perceived, not actual, coolness.

^^^^ Poor Mysterious fella ey' living in wanderland.

In general, you will be quite surprised the difference between how you see yourself and how others (male & female) see you.

As for the topic, I will say add another unique type called China Man :D

Cheers

Hayat   

its unfair though i always wanted the "mr know it all",

but always tend to get the "loafers and religious ones". bloody hell always at extreame ends. :mad:

Ameen   

Becareful Vibe,

You may actual get what you want. I hear the Mr. Know It All's are and handful to deal with them and although you may want to run into one now....soon after you meet him, you'll probably look for ways to commit the "perfect murder" lol. But I wouldn’t know anything about that cause, I’m the Mr. Dont know It All (except when it comes to World Politics, in that case, I know everything about everything lol).

And Allah knows best

"Another xaliimo with her broken ego tarnishing the reputation of established faarax." tarnishing the reputation of extablished faarax dont make me lol at u now, does a faraax have a reputation anyway?

If Faarax doesn't, then who does? Bob Marley's tribe may be?

I heard some somali gurls in London are disgraceful to the somali community.

"does a faarax has a reputation anyways" You know that you included everyone right? Do you only have a mother? hhmm

You might wanna rephrase ur statement hommie.