Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Any nomad in Syria?

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

OG moti, u dont need a visa to enter Syria if u posses somali passport, take $30 cash with you, just incase smile.gif

safar salaaama, and goodluck to the thing(woman) u gonna get hitch to. do not worry my brother, once u say I DO, all that fear will disappear, woooooooooosh ;)

Og-girl, before he comes to kuweit he gotta bring the bride. comeon girl, open your indho and uri the coffie bean. :rolleyes:

goodluck mate, i will make sure to collect wedding gifts from the nomads and send it thro OG-girl :D

be on yr way, shoo shoo

OG_Girl   

LOOOOL@juxa , leave the poor lonely guy bal. ;)

Even his excuse doesn't make sense but we let it go ;) .

About the gift, I don't want to deliver girl , he will get it by him self when he invite us all to his wedding ..right moti icon_razz.gif .

Salam

OG_MOTI Asia iska iloow, london meel dhaho ee kuugu diyaarsan tahay afur'kaaga

maxaad ka qabtaa inaad ku afurtit sambuuz, bur, malawax iyo mishaari? Visada Uk dhib la'aan baa lagu helaa marka maxaad ka lee dahay ;)

Originally posted by iskey_baro:

OG_MOTI Asia iska iloow, london meel dhaho ee kuugu diyaarsan tahay afur'kaaga

maxaad ka qabtaa inaad ku afurtit sambuuz, bur, malawax iyo mishaari? Visada Uk dhib la'aan baa lagu helaa marka maxaad ka lee dahay
;)

ma xuma.. laakin sanbuuska ayo burka amu reereeb yahay hee?? :D:D

OG Moti   

Hey guys guess what? I am on my way to Syria, now i am sending you this message from Thialand Airport, my last stop in Indhoyar land, Ala waan nacay Indhoyar... 6 hours waiting for Kuwait Airways then hitting to kuwait inshaAllah it takes 9 hours and then i have to stay in kuwait 9 hours then Syria.... true Nomad am I?

Anyway dadkiina dhibka badan hitching beela, it is Ramadan and I am going to ramadan in Syria it is more healthy and islamic way...

If you see me guys you would swear I am going to hitch someone.. cause I am carrying a daimond ring with me and it is a gift to my mom... smile.gif

Anyway wish me luck ... I am so happy I dont have to see indhor yar yar... Any suggestions for Hotels .. nice and affordable ...

Nuuna adiga dhuuni.. cunta uun daba orod..

ina Baro, sxb My passport limits me to few countries so I try to see which country I can go..... till next time ... bovouyage

Juxa and OG girl thanx girls .. but no hitching plans...

Ramadan Kariim

peace

^^^^ u r rejecting my invitation....anaaba kaa gardaran sxb.....waaku sambuus la dahay!

Danger..meel baa iiga dhacday...reereeb dad maku casumo, see kaa noqotay

QQ, Danger Nuune waa ii casuman tihiin shiiqyaal...

Wow!

Well i am behide, however it's ok.

You are traveling to Syria, lol.. i mean u are now in syria.

Great job.YOU ARE a true nomad like u said.

You said u are happy not seeing indhor yar yar again lol..

that was funny. But hey @ least they "thialand airport" is better

then kuwaitian losers, they are all baadooss.

Have fun sweet yummy ramadan food mmm.. smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

iskay_baro sanbuuskayga postada ii soo dhig,ama e-mail iigu soo *** ..

waraa adiga iyo indha yartaada makala *****in miyaa bisinkaa..

OG Moti   

I am in Syria via Thialand then Kuwait, I lived all my life in kuwait but it was a disappointment in the airport.. nothing is there you can not even send e-mail... badow waligiis waa badow xataa haduu helo lacag.. waxuu kusameeyo mayaqaano.. everything is great so far, sanbuusi ha dhihin and mostly Xalwo Somali, I found a yemeni guy who makes Xalwo somali and speaks a bit somali .. he became my major supplier.. Somalis waa wareeer, they all seem relaxed and confused... and you guys were right there is a lot of hitching going on here, first day i was invited by chance a party and someone from Europe was hitching someone.. a major operations is going on here.. it is indeed fun to be here, and see all that..

Nuune shall i reserve for you a chair?

guys if u by chance come here, dont give any money in the airport they will hold u for awhile maybe 5 to 10 hours but be dhagax and pay nothing cause it is ur right to get in if u are somali and if u have europian or western passport, say i will call my embessy, Somalida ayaa baray lacagta, i was so dhagaxoos and i told them give me my passport i will go back then they let me in...

Iskey baro you invetation is not rejected but no sumbuusi and Xalwo was included.. sorry .. but Syria is the place... send you some?

lader girl kuwait is not the airport to be transit for 9 hours that you are right... but they gave me a nice hotel... no Indhoyar is like i am in another planet .. i was almost in trouble stairing at people and pointing saying they have big eyes .. people start thinking i am wacko.. smile.gif

Qacqaac brother, hitching or xalwo.. syria is the place ... i advice and recommend strongly..

peace

Diamante   

hey OG_MOTI

aaww, syria brings back memories for me, i lived there for nearly a year...it's a friendly place, especially in the ramadan and trust me u will have a blast come eid time....ohh how i envy you!

where about in syria are u going cuz i was at damascus. but anyways send me some khobs, because nobody makes them like syria trust me...oh and try their shoarma rap mmm mmm mmm...i'm drooling like a teething baby just thinking about it :D