Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I probably was the only one in the country that didn't know about the tube strike today. I phoned someone at work who uses the same line as me (but starts much earlier) and asked them what was going on today. Now they're making fun of me and keep telling me things about "Neil Armstrong making it to the moon" and "The Germans surrendering to the allied forces". :mad:

:D:D

Dhabal Yuu-Dhabal-Yuuda! wax la dhaho bey soo saaren oo aqoontii adduunka taalay ku rideen :D

NGONGE   

Juxa, lets get Norf to send us a xalwa machine from Dubai and start making our own xalwo.

Halwa-Machine.jpg

Profits are 60/40. :D

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, there was a tub of Omani xalwa waiting for you in N London. Everyone assumed I told you but I didn't know it was there until it was no longer fit for consumption.

I'll send the machine. Lacagta Dhiigshiil soo dhiga.

NGONGE   

^^ You mean nobody even bothered to eat it? That's more annoying than not getting warya. Grrrr!

Sayid, I don't do Somali xalwo (it's like eating sweet rubber). icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You mean nobody even bothered to eat it? That's more annoying than not getting warya. Grrrr!

Waa laga xishooday your tub. There were plenty of other tubs (Juxa's being the biggest one)

Your remaining Flext allowance as at 00.03 on 07/09, was £173.40, to use until your next bill on 03/10. to stop receiving these FREE alerts, text STOP to 4866

is that what you call insulting :D

NGONGE   

Heh. No, it's not me. I have your number on my other phone. Will text you when I get home insha allah.

Norf, Allah Kareem (and you're only mentioning Juxa to annoy me). :D

Juxa   

hi CH

Ngonge i did not get a tub, afkuu dufan ii marin rabaa, NORF ha inabin yaah