Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Hello Folks.

Nuune ma sheekadaasaa la imaatay. Brave aa? I was hoping she had a knife in there and that she was going to make him bleed for saqajaanimadisa.

Malika,

subxanallah. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. Thats sad and super scary.

Tuujiye   

lool@... nuune anigana iyo yar saaxiibkee isla socona soo ma tagin dukaan xalaal meat ah.. aniga busy baan ku ahaa hilib gorgortamid laakiin duqa saaxiibkee busy buu kuhaa gabar dukaanka ku jirtay.. ninka gabarta xabadkeeda iyo kuuntadeeda uu ka hari waaye calashaan fiiris iyo kuuritaan nooh.... anagoo sii bixi rabna ayee naga soo horbaxday one last time..saaxiibkee masii nuursanaayo..gabartii intee istaagtay oo asaga fiirisay bee waxee ku dhahday, "aboo sawir nuuto aan ahay makuu soodiraa aad iskaga raaxeysatidee" looooooool qosal aniga laakiin sxb I had to in aan u fasiro because reer waqooyi uu ahaa loool...

Subax wanaagsan ciyaal asbaxyaal!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Faheema.   

I can't stand noise it's so loud, I need at least an hour to wake up before all this....It's not even 9am :(

Ibtisam   

I don't feel lost without my phone, but I don't have sense of time without it. redface.gif

SalamAlikum akhyarata

Tuujiye   

^^^ saacad bax soo gado nooh..cheap yahee!!!! British beeso ayaad sameysaa oo saacad ma gadan kartid..aloo yaa shalo soo qaata oo tinta kaa shaleeya..kabacdina kaa xiira!

HI! Ibtisam :D w/salaam

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

Tuuji, already I am Xiiran ee maxa la shalen?

I never wear watches or anything on my hands normally, makes my hand heavy and I forget it, too much effort taking it off everytime for wudu.

Faheema, I like the peace and quite, tina said it is not in the car, so it must be with you somewhere.

Morning all .........

Just realized i have a meeting with the Minister of Planning in 2 hours time ...... and no i'm not prepared. I have a lazy-azz boss ,,,

Salaamu calykum all.

Anybody watching The Drop, they need to invite me cause i feel i could make it.

For once i enjoyed a Coke advert since it featured our own K'Naan.

Malika   

^ WCS WR WB ...Jobless? Maxaa gorahaan TV'ga uu dawaneysaa?.. :D

Sabax Kheyr all..

A dull day!

Abtigiis   

Malika, subax wanaagsan.

Why did the man kill the women? I mean the story you told us some days ago? Ina-lilaah wa inaa ilaahi raajicuun!

Malika   

^Hello A&T!, there are all sorts of speculations in town,weli wax maa aquul aa lamahayoo..ps.I havent been xafadihii labadaan cishoo..Lol

Juxa   

malika i was expecting a call, there is money to be made? i mean islaanti tagtay soona noqonmeydo marka allayarxama.

morning all. Resistance that was most boring show ever. i watched it and even knew who was on vogue eva or kate?

Abtigiis   

xaafadii hadaadan joogin xageed tagtay. :D I understand this to mean you are travelling somewhere.