Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

kaftan umaleysiin adinka meesha cay bey gaartay

i told her waxad tahay burcad ee get lost, tii my client dhashayna waxan kudhahay dont waste my time with boodhshidhkaas, if she bothers you call the police on her

now i spoke to my boss, got her full name, might send someone to knock her door asbaxda

NGONGE   

Since we are in the mood for moaning, someone called me a moron on the tube this morning. :(

Juxa   

lol mac sokor. how are you? did you tan yourself over the weekend?

NGONGE   

^^ No mac sokor. I defended myself and made people laugh at him. Anigu, I'm not a trouble maker but when I'm pushed, I have the speed and wit of a teenage girl. :D

Sacsac bu ahaa gabadh cad doonaya inu igu dhul shukaansado. Markay so kortay, she was behind me and I didn't see her. He was in front of me, leaning on the door and reading a paper. He saw her trying to get in and waved to her to push in front of me. Then said to her "there is plenty of space here, don't mind this moron". :D

Dee, I gave him a look that could kill but when that did not work, I asked him (politely of course) why did he need to insult me. He instantly apologised and said that I should have paid attention to people behind me. I can't remember my exact words lakin waan yara qayliyaay (so that waxa meesha jooga ha i maqlan) and said 'could you not attract my attention in any other way or even tapped me on the shoulder?'..he said sorry again..dee marka casharka wuu bilaabay and included something about people moving their heads left and right like in a music video, the unspoken rules of the tube and a hint about him being from outer space, the way loose tongues usually get forcibaly shut, etc..

the funny thing is that when we were getting off, the girl he was trying to be nice to asked him tartly if he was going to get off or continue to block the way. :D

Juxa   

well done, i am glad the tiny somali blood in you has prevailed today, ninka waad iska celisay

anigu i enjoy tube dagaal ah alot but then again i enjoy any dagaal

NGONGE   

^^ Yet she looks so peaceful and full of naxrees. Subxan allah. :D

The Central Line has too many furstrated people on it. I have never had such problems on other lines.

Ibtisam   

Hello C&H

Prayer for me, where is Aliya when you need her!1 I think albaab ba furmey meel anan ka filianini!

I dont like waiting for answers, keep refershing e-mail-ka, how do people have long distance relations, all that tension waiting for reply (my e-mail has nothing to do with that btw, new sponsor for the charity,) :D

Seriously all this tension, I need massage

Ibtisam   

I'm okay alhumdulilah. I just feel on edge, emtional kursiga ayan ka dacay. One of those days, this company is teasing me, asking me is £1500 too much, how about less, what about day one, or event two, can we do a speech, how about leafleting, can we come to all the events, but we don't have people, can you give things out on our behalf. I just feel like saying errrrrrrrg just give or come or something. New company, they are asking me if people attending normally use translators or interpreting, business or normally people, is it worth it for them. I don't want to lie :eek: but I want them to pay. :(

NGONGE   

Clarity, Ibti, clarity. Tell them what you want and how you want them to do it. Xishood ba ku dilay. :D

Juxa   

ibti i give you £1500 naga daa buuqa please:)

Ngonge i am full of naxariis but i dont like inla imaago, there was time dagaalka bun camal ii qaban jirey

my meds are working now

hello CH, i am indeed peaceloving