Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Salaams dhmaantiin.

I wonder if i can sue London Underground since i have now a serious neck splint as result of years bending me neck. Haye Juxa do i have case ?

Subax wanaagsan ummadda Ilaahay ,,,,,,,,,

Been raining since yesterday afternoon ,, raining the whole night ,,, still raining now ..... ahhh ,, I love when it is raining.

Ibtisam   

W/'salam:

You cannot blame them if you are above average height! If you manage to sue them via Juxa, I would also sue for making me stand under ridiculously tall person armpits, I mean could they not put all the freaks in one carriage (all the tall and midgets) and leave a carriage for normal height people. Also a carriage for obese people and men with broader shoulders, who think because you keep moving away they can space out even more icon_razz.gif another one for smelly people and no more for perverted people who think rush hour is excuse to rub up on people and breath down their neck.

I like my rout into work, empty enough to always get a seat, but lord it is slow!

Let me know if you get Juxa to sue and re-arrange these things smile.gif:D

@ real food, you mean hilib iyo barris?? :D

it is not all girls, (they don't eat at all) we are special case (Faheema, Juxa, Cara) they eat so much cake they do *shakes head I mean seriously.

Jb did you find out if my tuulo has rain?

nuune   

On saturday anoo banooni ciyaraaya ayaan gacanta ka yara jabey, dhulkaan ku dhacey sidii neef geela anoo is lahaa ku kale sabbaaxato-duureed(maqas style) la kac, hog weyn baa intaan lugta la galey baa gacanta baf itiri,

maybe Juxa will help me sue the football ground owners, they are the counsil so wax unbaa laga heli :D

Tall people have a right, and sure they are LU are breaking all sorts of Health & Safety laws so am sure there is a case. As for seperate carriages am all for it, as long as tall people get 1st option on where they stand or sit. Actually am going to write to LU to issue those pregnant badge type for tall people ' tall person on board please give up your seat for them'

Do they just stare at the cakes or actually eat itm i hate it when it is just fiddled with and not fully eaten.

JB rain is good in tropical countries, not in places like here, it increases one's chances of getting bidaar

A friend of mine is in prison now ... he was driving his car and a 5yrs old child baa dabada qabsaday without him knowing ,,, then wuu ka dhacay and he died. Now they want him to pay for something he doesn't even know .... simply coz it was his car ,,,

Faheema.   

^ :( that is sad.

LOOL@Do they just stare at the cakes, walahi waad iga qoslisay. Haa waan daawanaa sidii sawirka :D

nuune   

lol@ new maahmaah, and if you flip over that maahmaah, you still get the same result, where there is a cake, there is women :D

Ibtisam   

JB, that happened to a family member (it was his car, but he was not driving) three grown men fell off the back. Now they want us to pay for medical treatment for two and the blood money for the other. It makes no sense to me, but they say it is Somali culture. I refused to take part in the payment. Wa Accident caused by them jumping on when the thing was full :confused:

loooooool@nuune ,, yeah ,, but the bottom line is you can find women & cake in the same place ,, :D

Ibti, it is sad and they practice a lot here. Not sure if it is a culture thing though, that is their excuse but it has nothing to do with culture, religion of even humanity.

nuune   

It is culture yaa JB, culture, dhaqan Soomalaiyeed weeyaan, haba xumaadee but it is a system which makes sense if real odayaal sit under the tree to discuss the matter and not laaluush qaadato trying to score some money as in the case of Ibti, real robbery weeyaan!