Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

^ ^ :D:D

The guy is saying, he doesn't even know someone is running after his car and catching it ..... he didn't even know until he was arrested and said it was you ,,,, lool

nuune   

loool@insureska barta,

waxaan soo xasuustey qiso yaroo ka dhacdey Addis Ababa, boosteejada basaska laga raaco ayaa nin Soomalai ah rabey inuu bas u raaco Dire Dawa waqtiguna waa subax, waxaa la yiri lacagta keen intaadan baska fuulin, suu yiri dhaxdaan ka bixin, dhaxdii marka la marayo ayaa la yiri keen, markaas buu yiri waxba ma hayo :D

waa laga dajiyey, meel cidla eyri-go'an ah lagu tuurey, suu u taagnaa buu bas kale arkey, suu yiri Dire Dwaan u socdaa, lacagta keen, dhaxdaan ku bixin buu yiri :D dhaxdii la gaar, waxba ma hayo, laga daji, ninkii Dire Dawa waxa uu ku tagey bilaash iyo indha adeeg, saaxiibkey ayuu ahaa hada wuxuu joogaa Hargeisa :D

jeebka waxaa ugu jirey card yar oo ku qoran insurance brokers, wax saas ah camal, darawal kastuu tusayey inuu ceymis heesto :D oon lacag looga baahneeyn

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Malika:

There has been a Somali murder in my town..A man killed his wife of three days! :eek:

Sabab? :D:D:D

Ibtisam   

^^^Why are you laughing about it. Ciil ayu uu diley ba la yidi.

Speaking of crazy things, Somali guys beat up the Dahabshil guy and run off with empty suitcase, why they thought he would carry money in suitcases is beyond me :eek: Now that is daylight attempted robbery. :D:D

Juxa   

Malika call me hon:) urgently

Resistance you got no case, get cure for tuurta kugu taala

hello to my lovely days, am at work on my off day, ilaahoow somali dhaaf, muranbadanaa oo madax xanuun badanaa

i would like to double ngonge salary and offer him a job, you see he has a way with people, it could work

the boys are right, i am starring @cake as we speak :D

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@all of you ,, crazy trollers ,,,, :D

Actually i know this woman here ,,, someone thought she had a kiish under her clothes one day in the market ,, tried to rob but he then figured out it is her breast which was quiet big ,,,,, :D

Malika   

Hello folks!

Ngonge,the sabab is still a mystery,all sort of assumptions are flying around. The man a local taxi driver went to Nairobi to marry the woman,last Wednesday bee wadankaa soo gashee,friday night breathed her last breath by strangulation..The guy flew from the scene to Leicester,apparently he called his son to inform him of the body..Dee walaa xidhee. All sorts of assumptions of the reasons are flying about..people are being so creative,waxaad moodeysaa they were there..Illahi haa uu naxaristo maruhumaduu..

Juxa   

aamiin aamiin so sad really, but did she have family here? any children? aabe or hooyo?

anything at all?

am off, ibti i will work on your shaqo maybe beri and latest thursday insha allah

nuune   

JB, balo!

Waxaan soo xasuustey sheeko mid aan saaxiibo nahay ku dhacdey, that was 1994kii, and we were all listening to BBC in a biibito makhaayad Soomaali horteed, enjoyin the cool breeze air, and suddenly there was a Somali girl walkin by on the street from the market, everyone was busy listening to the news, but this friend he stood up and stared the lady's chest fiercelyto the point he went crazy, all of us could see now what he is doing and his madness, but waa nin la soo hayo,

suddenly, the lady realised that the guy is strangely lookin at her and in particular her upper body, the chest, si xun waliba ayuu u eegayey, she stood up on the street, closer to all of us, we all looked at her to see what is she going to do next, alaabtii ay gacmaha ku wadatey ayey dhulka dhigatey, and she called the guy who was staring at her chest to come forward, she then removed her garbasaar and put it on the ground, everyone is watching, we are all sitting except the crazy guy and the sound of the BBC was put to the lowest of the lowest volume,

she said to him, come closer to me, she lowered the clothes that was covered on her chest down, bare naked on her top chest, then said to the guy, you want to see my breast, here, grab it, hoo, soo adiga fiirinayey, hoo, saqajjaanyahow.

The guy istaagii buu ku kaajey naxdin, and at thas point, we all applauded the girl's bravery act of defence, sacab iyo ammaan ayaan iskugu wada darney.

geesiyad bey aheyd to do that in the middle of 100 men and to embarris the guy and humiliate him.

Malika   

Juxa,wallahi am not sure if she has family or not, koleybaa reer bee kaa dalatee.

Ibtisam   

^^^I think she did more harm to hereself then him, he got a free show as did 100 other men. I doubt she reacts like that to every guy who stares at her chest, she just wanted some air that day. :rolleyes:

Juxa, the event is next week, there won't be any time fore promotion of tickets if we dont print them before this weekend. Baal see what u can do.

I'm off too peeps, enjoy ur day