Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Kool_Kat   

Waanku salaamay Ibti, salaan biniya ah wilibo...Laakiin, it seems as though you took a step and a quarter backward dhinaca afka Soomaaliga...Maxoogaa afHindi baad soo baratay?

C&H, shopping helps relieve stress...Specially in MN where there's no tax...Mall Of America ka qabaar doon...

EDIT:

Duceysane, what about men and their importance (or lack of it)?

Kool_Kat   

^Soo dhowoow...Shaah mise qaxwo?

C&H, babies are well, thnx...Looking forward to shopping at the end of the work day makes the day go a lot smoother...

-Lily-   

^^Spoken like a true shoppa-holic :D

C&H, if you're mood hasnt improved I suggest a nice work out or long walk, followed by a shower and some serious dikir and supplementary prayers if possible. That will keep you chilled.

Juxa   

tana work out uunbeey udirtaa gabadha:

listen this is what i would do

1- if you have an afternoon to spare go to nearest spa and have 2 hours of self bought BLISS

2- shop, buy shoes and matching bag (waan ku dhaartaa aniga)

3- send few abusive texts ( i suggest ibti kabilow, since she got no phone)

4- if above does not work, timaha iska jar

5- if it still does not work and you can afford, come to london and waan kuuxisaabin all the good things you got in your life

6- if that fails, i will personally give you final push over london bridge (waa beautiful day maanta, and what a way to go)

Lily,

Thanks. My mood has improved. The students sensing my dark mood have been behaving and being sweet to me.

Juxa,

You started out nice but, but you want me to come to London so that you can point to the London Bridge? I was half-expecting you to book me a full day spa. Ma sidaasan walaalo ku nahay?

Malika   

^ :D

C&H, down days are normal,if it continues visit your local hospice..Seeing people on near death,will rejuvent you to loving life again!.. smile.gif

Juxa   

well it is just the qumayo in me, sometimes wey soo baxsataaaaaaaaaaa

anyways, maba ujeedi mana maqli karo down-day, kajafjafo xariifada and i promise we shall walk past the river

malika, adigana solutionkada waa too practical

Blessed   

That would depress me even more. LOL.

A Spa day would work wonders. I've promised myself a Spa day if I survive the next 3 weeks with little chocolate..

:D @ "down-day maba maqli karo." You sound like the model who declared, on a National T.V in one of those reality shows that "feelings are soo 1979" :D

Malika,

Ma hospice baad ii dirtay anigoo awalba suffering from dark outlook :confused: . Wale igama naxaysid :(

nuune   

aayar jimicsada, maxaa wareerka keenayo, early morning joggin will do

Haatu   

Good day all.

What's with this hating on dying vegetables in hospices? Shame people, shame :D

Juxa   

hello blessed, meeshad joogto anigu spa baan adi lahaa every spare second.

is the heat bearable? or is it waqtigi la shiilmi jirey?

CH nothing gives beating to your soul then self doubt, no suuro agteyda, if cake wont cure, haraanti would

maaniyaabolis sidee lagu ahaaaaaa?

Blessed   

Hello, lovve. I would too if I was rich, mehradayduba pampering bey noqon lahayd. :( Heat is sickenning, if the sun doesn't knock you out the AC will.