Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Oz   

Nuune that camera didn't do me any favour. :D at the time didn't know there was a photo shoot.

Viva espana!!

nuune   

loool@wax isku soo qoosh bal :D:D

ibti, it will be the end for them, not traceable of course, and no use to them after that, waa la tuuri waxa dhan, macal 3 yrs cunuga :D

JB, maalintaad cunto afartan kabajaan oo ceyriin ah ayaad dhoola cadeysaa, waanu is naqaanaa dee, aniguba dhawaan laba baaquli oo dixri ayaa i sugeyso, asagoo maraq ah, iyo asoo ku karsan baalasha shinbirka fiinka.

EDIT: Oz loooool adigu keenyaati baad iska aheyd, the real toursit was MMA oo u ekaa crocodile dundee, actually the camera was good, but we were all too occopied and not concentrating, and time was too short, lool anigaba camerada didn't do me any favour,

Ibtisam   

Nuune I cannot be that evil :( , I just want wax shaqoo uu yeeli till they finish their psycho moods. Hospitals was hazard socoda. :eek:

Malika   

Ibti, I dont believe that! Someone is bullying you?? Iska celi,be firm.

Tell them if they dont stop harrasing you,your reporting them. Meanwhile keep record of their abusive emails,record their phone calls..

ps.Make a point of telling them your keeping taps on their abuse.

Ibtisam   

What do I do with all the records markaa? Is not really serious enough to go to the police, they just verbal abusive. Then if I say anything she cries, and gets her parents to do the shouting, so wan iska amuse. Her mum is 66 and father even older, I can't really fight with them.

Father just called to tell me he is coming to the hospital tomorrow and I better be there. Maybe I'll just take the day off. :D

Poor Ibti,

Maxaa dhacay? Ma dad la'aaney kugu arkeen(I'm obligated to say that sine we are Somali. This is how we rally each other up)?

Record everything, specially the time and date. And then talk to your Boss or supervisor and make sure they are present tomorrow.

Juxa   

ibti getting bullied? mala isku dheeldheelaa, one look from her and one bolts for the door

ibti what time are they coming? refuse to speak to them period, surely there is someone else they can take their complaint to.

normally i deal with dad cabadaya on daily basis, first you tell them, i will listen to you once you finish listen to me in return and dont interupt

then explain their behaviour is unacceptable, aduunku wuu weyn yahay they can always go elsewhere and you wont tolerate their out-burst any longer, if they keep pestering, you will have no other choice but to involve the police

khalaaas, hana shig-shigin say it straight face

Juxa   

yes thanks, ii waran? nabad maku soo toosteen this morning?

i am back with bang, no more imtixaan for a while and back to work.

That must feel good Juxa - enjoy the exam-free time smile.gif .

I woke up super excited this morning, dont know why (Ok, I know, I booked and sorted my last-min holiday in my head overnight :D . Now I just need the cosmos to cooperate with me while I book it in reality).

Sida kale - sidee la yahay halkan?

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all

Went to my daughter's end of year presentation (they got certificates and sang us a few melodic numbers). They came out and she was looking around try to spot me through the gathered crowd and when she did she excitedly tells her class mates "look look my daddy is here, my daddy is here" :D

Kids are lovely :cool: