Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

bes hee waad soo barkheysatay so bear the pain with smile.

am good, just came back from meeting, midleh waxkastaba waxay lahaayeen LABO-weji (two fold stages) but unlike you i cut him short and said it will help if you just answer me haa mise maya

you see i want to have my lunch break

what time do you get off?

Ibtisam   

As soon as I can escape, 4ish latest 5ish.

loool at cut him off, people like to go in circles, big circle.

Juxa   

i hate that, sooner you accept inaadan meesha ujoogin to comfort sooner they come to the point and depart

Ibtisam   

Fit Farah in the building alert, but he has a slash in his eyebrow hair. Wrote him off as ultimate ciyaal suuq already. redface.gif

Juxa   

but eyebrows grow, they grow, lakin what is wrong with him? haduu fit yahay maxaa keenay dhaqtarka :eek:

wrote him off as potential jiraaloow

Ibtisam   

Looooooooool, Walahi you poswt cracked me up!!! HAHAha lool. Potential jiraaloow. what is Jiraaloow? I hope it is not what I am thinking!!!

I saw him in the phyiso department. I assumed since it is world cup and all, all the farahs have been jajabin each other in the park or some sort of injury.

:D:D

Malika   

Looooooool@ slash eyebrow hair..Lol

It must be summer,the number of reports by SOL girls on 'fit', drop dead gorgeous' farah's has increased..

waa halki Nur - summer time,lower your gaze..Looool

Afternoon ladies!

and

bye..not looking forward to a home visit. I am anticipating having yogut thrown at me.Maxaa ciyalkeeni dabecadaa kaa xumeyee..arghh.

Ibtisam   

Malika slash eyebrow is so 1990s and 15yr old boys, haada I am seeing grown men 27+ with eyebrow slash. What is all that about?

I see fit guys all year around, suited and booted running to a glass building! Next year I am going to take a picture! icon_razz.gif

Beat the dabecadaa into the little freak!

Juxa   

lol@yoghurt tuurid, maxaad ka halaysay gabadha? take her to the park and feed her jalaato.

be a good mom (good mom being one that feeds you jalaato day and night)

ibti jiraaloow means one that is sick alot. well on positive note he may be able to afford treatment privately that means ceyr maqaato

or even better waa professional footballer, ibtiyeey lacag baa ku soo doontay, bal soo dhawee

Ibtisam   

Loool @ how your mind works;

Me: I look, he stands up and says hello walalo. *in my head, I though ciyaal suuq with good manners*, return greeting.

You: Hear the story, think he is dying, or rich footballer and NOT on ceyrta!!!!

HAHAHA :D

Malika   

^Mine is well trained,just a look tells her where to get off..lol

maya,am doing home visit for work,visiting this particular family is dreading business. One has to be on alert mode all the time,hadii kale you might leave the house with injuries..Lol

qalqaali wey dafeen ciyalkaan..they swamp you as soon as you enter - before you know it,koob baa laa soo turee your direction,mar remote controlkii..the mom just says ' waryaa hebeel,edo maxaa uu mageysaa?'..waa bila eedoo the kids need tawabar..arghh.

Malika   

Ibti,you lucky so and so's..anaguu our generation we didnt have 'fit' farah's, they used to dress and looked like the Congolese musicians..Lool

Faheema.   

lol@I hate people :D

Is that the time already :eek: I still have 101 things to action and I haven't had breakfast or lunch good thing I brought a banana and couple of oranges this morning.

**Goes off to make a cuppa before she gets back to work** :(

Enjoy trolling ladies smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Malika ma somalis baa? Dirbaaxo labad iidod go when she is not looking. redface.gif

Faheema, eat, hadow don't complain you have flu iyou headache after doing fasting bila ajaar all day!

P.s. Congolese musicians are fit in those African tops (or topless ones) xaad ka raabta?

Juxa   

anigu all i see is umad aan reero aduunba aheyn.

marka forgive me for having over active imagination