Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

SeeKer   

Oh those times are blocked off a month ago. Friday I am having World Cup kick off breakfast at home,Saturday is Nigeria-Argentina game at my friend for breakfast and on to US-England lunch party at my other friends. Can't wait to wear my Altidore jersey and get jeers when I walk into the party icon_razz.gif

Its the afternoons and evenings that I will have to find things to account for my time icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Who is Altidore? icon_razz.gif

Don't even think about beating the English (this aint the independence war).

ps is it game 4 tonight?

SeeKer   

^ lol @ who is altidore. No worries about the game its only first round we just need to get through and if we beat England its just icing on the cake :D

Game 4 is tonite as in Thursday. Doc Rivers complained to the commissioners office about the calls that happened in game 3. Me thinks they will be calling the game 4 a bit tight.

N.O.R.F   

Its already mid morning Thursday for me. Doc needs to be talking to Ray, Pierce and KG. They're sleep walking.

SeeKer   

Its the NBA dude. This is how they get the ratings up. If it was a blowout no one would be interested, but now its crunch time. Celtics have home court advantage for the next two games and they need to strap in and get to work. I just can't watch Kobe get another ring :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Think I will watch the game. I wont be paying attention when the WC starts :D

My sitellite signal decides to start playing up great timing :rolleyes:

SeeKer   

Maybe Kobe won't be either icon_razz.gif paying attention that is.

If you can't watch it at home I am sure there are places in UAE (?) that cater to sports fans.

N.O.R.F   

Will have to call a hindi to sort it out like I do for every other problem or when I'm lazy to assemble things.

Reer UK wey hurdaan maanta miya?

Xayraankii JB uun ayaa meesha meerersanaayee

Preparing for tomorrow's world cup ....... we had a mini party here with some other people from around the world to watch the opening session and the following match.

They're talking about BBQ ,,,,,,,,, :D

N.O.R.F   

Hilib ayaad maqashey dhe :D

Hope its a good opening laaakin all african dance ayey inagu waaleyaan.

oh, dear will someone open a Troll World Cup thread and spare us. Even the footy becomes about the booty with you lot. :rolleyes: Where's Juxa to slam down a court order? :D

N.O.R.F   

^hello basaasada smile.gif

Visitors gone to stay in AD :cool:

Juxa, how can one patent the recipe for Xalwa?