Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

:D @ Norf,dee beeriyaah calcaal lee kaa haree,is it middle age crisis? Gormaa middle age noqootee..dont just start 'am bored' thread like Ngonge..Lol

Gabdhiin meyeen maantaa?

Juxa   

why is football this corner horta? uqaata sport section, i mean it is enough inaad guryihi daradiin uga soo tagnay

hello malika cadeey, have not seen a whole game yet (darn exams) but i intent to insha allah this weekend, daango and a bet with hubby is what doctor ordered.

The football is everywhere dear ...... we can't escape ,,,,,,

and having the kids around u and the wife of your lap all watching the football with u is a bless ,,, :D

Ngonge:How many wrinkles do you have? :D I am sorry I can't help myself.

Good morning all, I just found out this pathetic so-called world games is on for another month, certain especial person in my life is putting me on hold is this how important the world game is to the male species???. GG will be posting more often. :D

Ibtisam   

GG, how could you not like the world cup???

Err if he is Somali, watch the games with him and then keep commenting on the good looking players and their legs. Soon he will pay you NOT to watch them icon_razz.gif

Ngonge, I already have them :rolleyes:

Resistance, Here I thought you was already grown man icon_razz.gif

JB the discussed package arrived in Hargisa this morning, expect a call. smile.gif

I am happy Holland won.

NGONGE   

GG, when I get older I'll get wrinkles too. Adigu do you still have the puppy fat or are you a fully grown woman by now? :D

N.O.R.F   

My fav footy spot is charging AED 30 to watch the footy and also increased their prices :rolleyes:

Still going there to catch the Cameroon game :D

Adios.

Ibtisam   

JB for sure, Telephoneka ilali tomorrow. :D

Cheering for Cameroon; someone find me an online link to watch it please.

Ibtisaam what are you exposing me to? ;) . I could never be left alone with a male without being chaperoned haraam calayk. smile.gif

Who should I comment on, I will not now where to start.

What do you mean is he a Somali?? Ofcourse he is , I could never see myself fall for a non-somali that would be against my soomaalinimo.

I am going to check out the next game. I don't understand how it is possible to play for 2 hours and not score a goal.

Ngonge, naga aamus! Unlike you I will embrace my wrinkles when I get to your age InshaAllah. I will learn to appreciate my maturity unlike you icon_razz.gif Ashamed of it.