Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Faheema.   

Have you noticed when you work from home you tend to do more work? what would normally take you a whole day takes few hours when you're working from home. Then take the rest of the day off :D

nuune   

^^ Waa laguu yaabaa mar haddaad bakeyle tallaabsanaya aragtey, yuusan ku takhaantikhin un ee is ilaali :D

Ibtisam   

Last night in Mumbia, should I go to the hotel and sleep or go and throw stuff at people I do not like in this place (come to think of it that is far too much work~)

Salamah peeps.

Deleted, you could not do it eh, that habit will return with working from home:P

Ibtisam   

HEy GJ,how is it going?? Have you learnt all there is to learn and missed sleep??? icon_razz.gif Miis u did not notice any change since you become three?

Thanks smile.gif

Juxa   

hello geela

ibti safe trip, cant wait for saturday dont allow anyone open the bags without my presence. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Faheema will open them all before she drives off heathrows parking lot :Dicon_razz.gif

Plus I've been posting for a long time, aint you seen even a slice?

Juxa   

no i did not, how about if i come and collect you at heathrow and we open the bags there and then

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool, errr wed early hrs, you love your beauty sleep too much icon_razz.gif Dont worry, I put the things for her in a little box, she wont touch your stuff :D

Juxa   

well how would i know, since you left warkeeda lama maqlin, she may be planning a coup on your luggages.

oh well will see you soon insha allah, get some sleep on the plane