Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

howl la aantaas maka heshay but most importantly why is it JB uu iqeybinayo like nacnac oo kale?

Juxa   

lol@KK adna magaraacday.

inla isoo wacana majecli inaan wax wacana, well alle kuguma rido balaayo igu qasabta inaan kusoo waco

i only call, jiro ama dhimasho

Kool_Kat   

Hade anigu if you don't call me first, iskama imaan kartid! Adna bad news uun baad dadka u wacataa! Marka see lagu heshiin?

and juxa has the audacity to tell me off when i call - claiming i only call her when i want something.

caawa saqda dhexe baan ku soo wici anoo aan waxba rabbin. lets see how you like that.

KK adigu waad salaamantahay - iyo intii qardho jecel. :cool:

Juxa   

KK dont worry i wont knock on the door or something, i mean aniguba majecli an-announced marti. jidkan isku arkeenaa, maybe guriga timmy adigoo ag maraya (stalker in the making baan noqday)

sayid, why iisoo wacee? ma deyn baan kaa qabaa :D my hours are strictly 9-5. at night i only take the cake-support group callkooda

ps: you always want something, it is always hi do this please (pleaseta xitaa anaa kuu raacshay)

nuune   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Nuune,

Lambarkaagu ma baxo, waa runtii JB. 00333 wax ka bilowda majiraba aduunka. Boqol jeer baan isku dayey and I think I told you inaad gidaar ii dhiibtay.

War is not that one, number hargeisa oo Telsom ayaan siiyay oo 5 ama lix number oo qura ah, kuyeenahoo, lambar baad ka tagtey :D

adu AT&T mar baan number zimbabwe isoo wacey, ku celiyay, waxaa iga qabtey Mwanagura the guy oo somali pirates afhayeenka u ah :D

ma moodeeyn inaad halkaa ka dhacdey

Koolo, ninkana JB ummadeena ma ahan, saan sheegay waa dhaka kale :D

EDIT: Juxa telkeeda maba qabato, ayadna waa dhaka kale :D

Juxa   

JB waa nin dadka jecel, runtii he seems to collect people from anywhere and everywhere including qardho

ninku waa saint :D

Ibtisam   

I think the man on the computer in front of me is Somali (he has Henna beard and looks typical somali!!) But looks wadaad... can't say hello,... can I??? could be other east African I guess

Back in mumbia, aiport open again and I have four days left here, can it go any slower. Pulled a Muscle carrying/ dragging suitcase, how do i make it better- fast so I cn carry luggage. I have 46-48kg to carry.

New hotel is full of Nigerians, When I checked in late last night, one of them tried to chat me up, the Hindi owner got angry and told him to leave me alone. When he left he said to me "I ban you from talking to those Nigerians, they are all a bunch of crooks and you look like a nice girl, I don't want you to be cheated by them"!! hindi got possive over me!! Well what do you know eh!

nuune   

Ibti, good luck, but for you to carry all that KGs you will need to do more jimicsi before your departure :D stay fit and don't eat Biryani spicy snake, they sale it on Mumbai Main Street, just oppossite the England Hotel.

Ibtisam   

^^^Will never eat anything from the side street, have you seen how dirty the place is??? I eat once a day, in one place which is clean, and I eat dry none spicy chicken with dry non-oily plain bread with sprit icon_razz.gif

What kind of Jimicsi I don't want to make it worse/?? I was thinking wrap it in ice for the night or something?? :confused:

nuune   

Since Dumaashiyaashaa Hindida ah are nice to you :D , they might take you to a tea production farm, with a long walk,

PS: street food is always the best, don't worry about the dust on top of them, it is natural