Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Oz   

Am sure they've memorized the 1800child abuse number. Malika plenty of rich men walahi, so many guys went back for 2-3 yrs and lucky them they are much in a better possition. Mimi ma beste wangu tukiwa pamoja eti wanasema oz weka hela zako kwa porch usizitoe tafadhali, kilakitu ni juu yetu I said to myself kwani Niko Europe. I remember wakati nilikuja UK, kila mtu nakutana naye kasema leo twende shopping nilishanga Nairobi pia ma vijana kuniambia hivyo pia.

Lakini the catch is wanakubali nyumba watakunulia,masrufu yako kila kitu ni juu yao mpaka akhira. Lakini kutakua wengine nyuma yako, hiyo ndio shida yao.

B   

yesterday i filled in a khat questionniare for a somali girl doing her thesis. When I finished the questioniare she did such a nice thing:

she gave me a tissue with a drawing of snoopy dog on it that she did herself in green and wrote 'Thank You Again' All I could think about was that she should have wrote 'Thanks Again'. lol.

Cara.   

^He obviously didn't indulge in any khat before the questionnaire :D

Hello trollers!

Malika   

^Hello Cara!

nuune,stop being a bully.

Oz,your a sweetie walaal,nilikuwa nakutania.. :D

Originally posted by Malika:

^Hello Cara!

nuune,stop being a bully.

Oz,your a sweetie walaal,
nilikuwa nakutania..
:D

Hoy-hoy - kuwa aan swaaxiliga aqoon - wax ma oga. :D

you know there is a thread about nanada - icon_razz.gif

kasheshe/mzaha ;)

it looks like trollers are out in full force today.

maxaad sheegteen ?

oo sawaaxiliga wax miyaad naga bartaan

NGONGE   

^^ This is when I come into my own. :D

I reckon the sijuis here will disagree with you and say Kupoteya njia ndiyo kujua njia :D

Of course, they'll read what I posted and shout khataari khataari

Chimera   

Awimba we, awimba we, awimba we, in the jungle the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight, in the jungle, the magic jungle, the lion sleeps tonight.. auuuuuu wiyawombawambaweeee ...awimba we, awimaba we..

raula   

Malika ati watania OZ..wacha ;) hata kidogo you didn't think of it dada? ;)

Yani mbona nikienda nairobi or UK, I dont see those..mabeste OZ..labda ni change ma manzi wenye na hang out nao..manake-hamna shopping wala pesa yako ka naye..its mostly me who pays..except UK..ma siste walipa-but that's it. Yani raha ili isha during school days in nairobi :D salala! life no noma jo!