Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

so you agree that Juxa is violent reactionary person?

Maya Maya! My point was Juxa doesnt like fake food. But nice try! Besides, didnt you get the memo? I joined Juxa's clan and now that she is my kin,I shall side with her on every issue, this I was told is the clan way. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^: D lool

Sheh, adiga I know there is a fighter there in you, please bring out the sheh that took the somali guy on the train to court. Dinica kaka qabo adigunna. :D

P.s. I don't know if it is a real daagal, lakin mid walba anigu waan ku jira. :DAs I said ask questions later...tiis the Somali way

Kool_Kat   

Ibti, kaleexo meesha horta, afkaaga cadriyad aa kasoo urooyso... :eek: *how in god's name do you eat that thing?* Hoo xabad xanjo kuleel ah! :D

Ibtisam   

Really @ Cadriyad urta? Maybe taada garlic iyo basal baad ku darta, OURs just taste/ smells like xalwad. Are you sure it is NOT FISH you are talking about icon_razz.gif :eek:

cadriyad urta wa xasha. :D

Kool_Kat   

Exactly like xalwa! So how do you eat bariis with something that smells like xalwo and sweet like it (ok may be not as sweet)...Not to mention the look of it isn't all that appealing...Adi xanjada afka iska gasho wah, su'aal badnidaa...

C&H, how can you hold peace talks, when you're already siding with Juxa? Iska cesho xalwo iyo buskut kaaga...

Sayid, good luck meesha waa laguugu goobtay...Markey ku lagdaan uun baan ani kuusoo dhaqaaqi...

Juxa   

no i anticipated the dumaashi thing iney soo baxayso soon.

alaa ku baday sayid, it is not your fault halkaad katimid lakinse halkaad usocoto bal yara fiiri

dagaalki halkaa buu ku dhamaaday, all parties have signed peace treaty been-been ah until next week or until next time JB and Ngonge bohol ey uqodaan u ku dhaco sayid.

i am ready for koob qaxwe ah iyo bur xalwo ah now, thanks

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote:

Originally posted by Juxa:

dumaashi

bes-bes mar haddaad i tidhi dumaashi!
:DMarkaanoo kale reer Xamarka wexey dhahaan 'wuu cabsooday, caano siiya'... :D

Ibtisam   

Hooga, jab iyo bah sayiid hiista. The only one on his side-nah waxey dahdey, marka lagu lagdo ee dumarku iyo dummashiida luug ta ku jiidan uu ban kuusoo dhaqaaqi- maxa uu haadey marakas ii dhaqaaqi tarai?? :D:D:D

KK you should try it smile.gif Tiis nice.