Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Urinal Stall Talk?

Haneefah   

Walal, Ilaah baan kugu dhaarshayee inta wax ee in laga hadlo mudan, ma 'urinal stalk talk' baa ku cajabisey maanta?

Fajac worthy it is :rolleyes:

Khayr   

Originally posted by Abraar:

Walal, Ilaah baan kugu dhaarshayee inta wax ee in laga hadlo mudan, ma 'urinal stalk talk' baa ku cajabisey maanta?

Fajac worthy it is :rolleyes:

Abraar,

It is something that occured to me and it happens to most of us who don't live in a cave and have to use the washroom at work or/and at school.

We often ignore our actions in the washroom i.e. small talk and don't (for the most part) care if what we are doing is right or wrong.

The deen is not dull saxib, neither should be the Muslim personality because deen permeates (runs through) every aspect of our lives i.e. from washroom use to participating in liberal democratic voting. smile.gif

Sometimes when I encounter a person or a situation, I think-What would the rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasalm) have done, what would the sahaba have done etc...

LoL. I have heard people on the phone in the cubicles next to me. It seems u can talk mid-stream/dump. I can tolerate that, I can not abide those that don't wash their hands after. Akh.

I feel sorry for men, that nature forces them into men's toilets. They're an offence. EEK.

Sorry, I have to ask... are men that unashamed about their down-there nudity that urinals are acceptable or is it that as nature makes it possible to urinate standing up, they have developed a lazy acceptance of leaking within close proximity and eye-shot of others while in a quaint orderly line? Err, and don't they worry about gay men stealing a look?

Well, u brought it up. :D

BTW, there is/was a website that teaches women to pee standing up. I shan't search for or provide the link. It might start something messy.

Khayr, I wouldn't have responded to the guy's greeting, not so much cause I never talk in toilets but because he'd have had his hands occupied southerly at the time. Eek.

Cara.   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Sorry, I have to ask... are men that unashamed...and...lazy

Yeah.

*Just practicing my creative quoting!*

Originally posted by sheherazade:

BTW, there is/was a website that teaches women to pee standing up. I shan't search for or provide the link. It might start something messy.

No, no, no! It would be a calamity of stupendous proportions if women were taught how to pee while standing up. You see if that happened we men would no longer be able to say, "we're the only ones who can write their names in the sand with their pee!"

Now, THAT would be a tragedy, wouldn't it?

Sayyid   

Waxa kaleen maqley, Munkar iyo Nakiir way kaa hadhan markaad musqusha gasho. Does this mean you can get upto anything in there?

Munkar wa Nakiir? Aren't they angels of death that will question the dead in their graves?

Trust me if you got Munkar and Nakiir sitting on your side surely then you must be dead and in a grave because they only question the dead about their religion and their deeds.

BTW the really funny thing is that if you go to the toilet without saying "Allaahuma ini cacuudhubika minal khubithy wal khabaaith"(khubiyith and and Khabaaith are male and female devils, who live in toilets), and you take off your clothes, they will laugh at you like they watching some comic.

It is said that they are extremly fond of pubic hairs, very funny indeed. They won't stop laughing and you'll make their day without saying the above dua'.

There is no escaping from Allaah, he even knows what is in your heart.

"Waxa kaleen maqley, Munkar iyo Nakiir way kaa hadhan markaad musqusha gasho. Does this mean you can get upto anything in there?"

May I correct your sentecence grammer wise?

"Waxaa kale/kalayto aan maqlay, inay Munkar iyo Nakiir aay kaa harayaan markaad musqusha aad gashid/gasho ama usocotid!

Zafir   

^ :D

sayid

May I correct your sentecence grammer wise?

"Waxaa kale/kalayto aan maqlay, inay Munkar iyo Nakiir aay kaa harayaan markaad musqusha aad gashid/gasho ama usocotid!

Now may i correct your grammer MR.Not so correct himself?

"Waxaan kaloo maqlay, in ay Munkar iyo Nakiir kaa haridoonaan markaad musqusha galaysid."

"Kale" waa soomali

"kaleyto" ma aha af-soomali, may be you ment "Kaleeto" ;)

Sayyid   

"Waxaan kaloo maqlay, in ay Munkar iyo Nakiir kaa haridoonaan markaad musqusha galaysid."

Thanks but the perfect one is just below Mr. Grammer!

Waxaan kale aan maqlay, in Munkar iyo Nakiir ay kaa harayaaniin marka aad musqusha usocotid.

Now let's ask the audience and judges whose sentence is correct yours or mine.

Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

Waxaan kale aan maqlay, in Munkar iyo Nakiir ay kaa
hariyaaniin
marka aad musqusha usocotid.

That has got to be wrong!

Lemme give it one more try:

Waxa kale oo aan maqley, munkar iyo nakiir wey kaa hadhaan markaad musqusha gashid.

Yeah! that sounds perfect! :D

Sayyid   

Waxa kale oo aan maqley, munkar iyo nakiir wey kaa hadhaan markaad musqusha gashid.

You're close but what's "Waxa" absolutely wrong but I will correct your sentence anyway.

Waxaa kale oo aan maqlay, munkar iyo nakiir wey kaa hadhaaniin markaad musqusha gashid.

That's it!