Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Urinal Stall Talk?

Khayr   

Salamz,

Do any of you nomads get co-workers, classmates etc. trying to talk to you, trying to start a conversation while they are urinating?

Do you engage them in a discussion?

Its a really strange situation.

Personally, I try not to say a word to them while they are urinating at the Urine Stall. Its a question of having some adab.

You use a URINAL????? :eek:

Xashaa(!),waryee sowdigaan malin waliba ayat quran ah dadka ku daqro? Walle wa inan hadal dambe kaa Maqlin.

Shalay baad "BUM BUM" la soo booday maanta in aad istaag ku kaadisid baad ila timid. :D

Shiiq shaxari iga dheh. :D

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Faarax-Brown

Shalay baad "BUM BUM" la soo booday maanta in aad istaag ku kaadisid baad ila timid.
:D

Shiiq shaxari iga dheh.

LoooL LMAO . Intixaansanidaa, Iskadaa hakaa nafisee :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

You use a URINAL????? :eek:

Xashaa(!),waryee sowdigaan malin waliba ayat quran ah dadka ku daqro? Walle wa inan hadal dambe kaa Maqlin.

Shalay baad "BUM BUM" la soo booday maanta in aad istaag ku kaadisid baad ila timid.

Shiiq shaxari iga dheh.

^^ :D:D Ma ila aragtay.

Khayr   

So as you Judge,so to will be judged'

I don't use a Urinal but they are in

Every Public Washroom. Also, there are no Barriers between the general publich washroom user or the Urinal Attendee i.e. Person who is peeing and the one washing their hands.

So Farax Brown, saxib an APOLOGY is DUE. smile.gif

Why folks always digress from the Topic? Follow the line people....

^I Apologise Khayr. You clearly didnt mention anything about you urinating in a urinal. Runtaa weeye :D

Besides,Shouldnt you know *BY NOW*,that one isnt suppose to speak in the musqul? icon_razz.gif

Bisharo & Fayrous,Loool.Iska dhaafa Khayr,its just that my fingers were itchy for a duel & since its dull over here,i felt the need to daac daacsi @ Khayr.Its only fair since he has been daac daacsi on us for God knows how long smile.gif

To answer you Question Khayr,i dont speak to no one in musqul. I just nod and walk away smile.gif

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Besides,Shouldnt you know *BY NOW*,that one isnt suppose to speak in the musqul?
icon_razz.gif

Waxa kaleen maqley, Munkar iyo Nakiir way kaa hadhan markaad musqusha gasho. Does this mean you can get upto anything in there? :D:D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Besides,Shouldnt you know *BY NOW*,that one isnt suppose to speak in the musqul?
icon_razz.gif

Waxa kaleen maqley,
Munkar
iyo
Nakiir
way kaa hadhan markaad musqusha gasho. Does this mean you can get upto
anything
in there?
:D:D
Xaadha faxmey sabaabta dhuumarka suuligaa isku waar doonan! :D

Thanks Faraax-brown. I knew u'd understand.

Anyways, i had this happen to me today at work with a dude that I only cross path with everyotherday and just nod heads (Hi...hI)). I came into the washroom and he was urinating at the urine stall and he greeted me while urinating. I just quickly turned on the fossit for water to fill my istinja bucket and ignored him.

Anyways, the person passed by my area a little while ago and I nodded my head to him and he ain't even nodd back.

Is the Friendship overrrrrrrrr? :rolleyes:

Katrina   

Is the Friendship overrrrrrrrr?

Dear Khayr,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but yes that friendship is over. Similar to Bishaaro and your friendship. ;)

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

icon_razz.gif

Waxa kaleen maqley,
Munkar
iyo
Nakiir
way kaa hadhan markaad musqusha gasho. Does this mean you can get upto
anything
in there?
:D:D
LoooL. Heedhe Hell is wrong wichu? An idle mind is a dangerous mind Baa la yidhi.

Anyway,care to explain some of the "Anything" you are talking about here? An example dhab igu sii bal smile.gif

^Don't put her on the spot, dear Faarax, and feed her enquiring-mind, instead, that in musqul or not, you can’t escape from those divine guards.

As for Khayr’s question; just don’t talk, man. Explaine if asked why! Simple. Is it not? Speaking, of course, from experience, I found most people considerate and understanding smile.gif .

Faarax, I havent given it a thought beyond the question. But it looks like you've... wink1.gif.

Xiin, ma waxaad leedahay kaama hadhan? hmmm... mise albaabkey kugu sugaan, well aware of whats goin on inside? Yeah.. that makes more sense. :D:D

Khayr   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^Don't put her on the spot, dear Faarax, and feed her enquiring-mind, instead, that in musqul or not, you can’t escape from those divine guards.

As for Khayr’s question; just don’t talk, man. Explaine if asked why! Simple. Is it not? Speaking, of course, from experience, I found most people considerate and understanding
smile.gif

Considerate and Understanding when u give them the SILENCE treatment in the washroom?

I don't know about....misunderstanding is a POPULAR thing nowadays....within minutes, you can your co-workers gossiping that you are either Having a BAD DAY or just a Rude person etc.

Katrina,

Ain't HURRICANE SEASON OVERRRR!!! icon_razz.gif

Bisharoo is a funny nomad, so don't give her a bad rep.