Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

For the love of peace, Duke reaches out to secessionists enough

AYOUB   

If Ibti says "no way budhcad", I'll respect her decision. If she says "yes" I'll ask her to think again.

Originally posted by ElPunto:

The guy is smiling so big cause he still can't believe he snagged her.

hehe

Reminds me of the lucky man who forgot the `consummation night´ initiation du'ca and mumbled "subxaana ladii sakhar lanaa.. "

AYOUB   

Bigwigs don't do "CV" checks , the likes of me do it on their behalf. Tough luck I'm in charge of London's criminal record checks. Mwahahaha!

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by ElPunto:

The guy is smiling so big cause he still can't believe he snagged her.

hehe

Reminds me of the lucky man who forgot the `consummation night´ initiation du'ca and mumbled "subxaana ladii sakhar lanaa.. "
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. ok adeer, but you are not a decision maker, thus step aside as we wait for the bigwigs, one of who'm has a deal with Qhardo in mind.
:D

^ That's the peace road map. We cherry pick. :D I do believe we're negotiating from a advantageous position. After all you're surrounded by Galmudug, Shabaabs are approaching and the International navy blockage is biting. :D I hear even the Makhiris and the ones wish the name like Dishwasher have been uprising. :D

Anyways, I'll step aside. Just pray they do the checks in Minneapolis or was it northern quarter of Kansas? :D

Later IA

Kool_Kat   

139952_wedding1_jpg60822743fe08c81641884

Forget about the girl (aad moodo iney istakiin kusoo qadeysay), bless the boy's parents - war wuxu indhaha uroonaa!!! Iyaah!!! The crisp grey suit, the smooth dark skin, with THAT SMILE!!! Mansha'allah...

PS: Edoo KK’s approval is pending, she will decide if this union meets the families Nasab requirements.

Duke, I am a true believer of 'hadii la dhimanaayo dhareerka waa la'iska duwaa', if you want to go this route walba Burco iyo boorkeeda naga daa ee Hargeysa iyo meelahaas kale nagu toosi... :D :mad: :D

PS, Qhardo IS hipper than Hargaysa!

Juxa   

koolkat, gabadha is beautiful, adna waad ogtahay.

Duke, ibti is my friend, i accept all of her marka only nin la hubo baa lagu aaminayaa gabadha

i am sure, you wont expect less from her nearest and dearest. aniga ayoub baan wakiishay.

lakin dhibatada jirta is, ibti really is not into somalis! she already made her decision, all this attempts to convert her waa futile

Kool_Kat   

^Ee where did I deny her beauty?

ElPunto (caku iyo magac badalka reer SOL), hate is a strong word for merely stating the truth...Hade ma waxaad rabtey inaan dhoho 'Ido bey ku qadeysay?'...

the secessionist bigwigs sent two messages to Duke via me as per his request:

1st one read:

Sayidka Soomaalida Salaan Sare horta,

Salaan kabacdi fadlan waxaan rabnaa in aad naga gudbiso fariintan hoose oo ku socota ninka wakiilka ka dhigtay ee ku magac dheer 'Dukey'

Shir dheer kadib waxaan go'aansanay in ay jawaabtayadu noqoto:

Waryee, Tag oo cirka guji.

i responded:

Gentlemen that is unacceptable - nin tag lama dheehe waxuu ku taga la siiya/tusaa.

To which they responded.

Sayid, sax ba tahay.

go'aankayagii hore dib baanu ugu noqonay oo waxaan go'aaminay in aanu siino Cara.

:D:D