Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

WHY DO YOU THAT TO HIM? HUH!

OG_Girl   

Yeah, Even thought I live semi-Tora bora. But excuse me sister, I thought you were little kid and needs parents supervision!, But if you are an adult even makes me sad more and more :( .

It's very immature act. redface.gif

Allahoma najena .

Ameen

Tuujiye   

Dawaco, SHAX SHAX AA TAHAY..lol...Ilaaheey caqliga hakuu daayo....

So goormaan maamada canbuulo iyo bun isla cuneynaa ani...lol :D

wareer badanaa!!

Qac Qaac   

aroos maa soo dhoow..

iskay ku sii adkeeso booskaaga i like it.. somaalinimada ee ka mid tahay. madax adeega iyo muranka,, femme fatale am i correct..

Besbaaso i am not afraid of woman like that, but i wouldn't live with them.. no headeches for me.

bal arka weli wey sii wadaan murunkiyee........

Garab T u asked me how would I like if he did that to me..........guess what I wouldn't care....coz I'm 110% sure that I wouldn't cheat ppl, 2timing brodas....naah wallah that ain't my field.

QQ- well what can I say......dadka go'aankooda ku adag baan ahay, ogaaw laakiin iney tahay wax lagu faano ina-adeer :D

OG-gal i honestly can't remember asking your approval.....leerta ha ikaa marto :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

OG-girl reminds me of Sailor MOON..are you the arabic form of sailor Moon..lol...."moon dhagacas power!!"....lol..hehehehe..

ISkey waxaa ladhahay dhagax ween hadii madaxa lagaaga dhufto, dhagax aa kala jabaayo..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

^^^ buufin maan ahay markaan baqaayo?

OG_gal - did you use to annoy CK as-well? hmmm....I'm starting to get a picture of you now......but lets just leave it there, eh.

Fiance - what makes you say that?

Sorry Iskey, but I can't see how a grown woman would think that having her friend flirt over the phone with her man is a useful way of testing his fidelity. :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

and here we go again.. iskey is difaac hee markale..

guys CK way dhimatay, iyada iyo kisskeedaba ramadaanka inta waa laga band gareeyay.

Tuujiye   

Waraa iskey baro iska daaya waaka daba laad ladaanee...Kuligiin waaba isku dayateene seecamal...gabarta ka shiixa yaaqee kaftan ha idunku dhago ana heynee..

Iskey ani waxaan maqlay CK walashaa kaa weyn in ee aheed..lol..OO wili ee qacqaac iyo ayada ee finland isku haayeen sidii labo daanyeer oo sarqaansan...

wareer badanaa!!!

Iskey sorry for the disappointment, I think you miscalculated the responses u might be getting from these seasoned nomads. You got what u asked for-their opinion. Please don’t defend the indefensible. You are just making yourself look bad.

As for the games that you play, I assume that your boyfriend is a resourceful player who not only studied you well but also your “girlfriendsâ€. I wonder which one of the girlfriends leaked your plot and help him pass the test and in turn got rewarded. What a player he is! I think he is shacking up with one of your “girlsâ€.

p.s.

NOW, Can you think of a scheme to expose this 2timer, your are so proud of?

Tuujiye   

"Raami" waraa magacii foosha xumaa goormaa iska soo dhigtay? Yaa waaye bajaqda "Raami" kuu bixisay?..cajaa ib...

wareer badanaa!!!