Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Thug’s tale

NGONGE   

Today, Xaaji Abukur-Dhaqan-Yaqaan woke up early to pray Fajar and read a few verses of the Quran. After he finished, he sat for a bit thinking of the day ahead when RudeBoy burst into the room! He was soaking wet with sweat and kept on running around the room and hobbling on one foot! Xaaji Abukur sat still, staring at him and wondering what is the matter with the boy. Finally, Rudeboy noticed the old man and started talking quickly:

Adeer yeah, adeer I’s dreamt dat I’s was dead, blud. I’s was blown up like a suicide bomber wid no Yehoodi on sight, blud! I’s was sure dat da land mine killed me, blud. Qowrac for real, adeer! I’s woke up in da same Qol and I’s wondered if dis is what dey call a after life, Xaaji. When I see dat it was no different to da old life I’s knew it was all a dream, blud. It was like a out of body experience like dem programs I’s seen on channel Five, blud.

The old man shook his head slowly and proceeded to remind Rudeboy why he advised him not to mix with the Ceyaal Sooq and how they scared him witless with their tales of land mines and Qaaxi. Rudeboy stopped jumping around the room and looked the old man straight in the eyes then said:

Xaaji! What you sayin, blud? You sayin I’s a baby who hears stories about monsters and land mines yeah, and I’s gets scared and dream of dem at night? I’s almost a grown man, blud. I’s told you a million times, I’s a thug, blud, I’s. A. THUG! Everybody dreams, adeer. Don’t mean dey is Folay, ya get me? I’s seen Rambo in dat film First Dheeg. He was a bad boy you know, he killed hundreds of da bad guys single-handed, ya get me? But one time, when he was sleeping yeah, he woke up wid a bad dream blud, ya get me? He even looked scared, man. I’s was not even scared wid my dream, ya get me? Amyways, I’s too young to die, blud, TOO young to DIE. I’s still need to leave my mark on da Adoonka, ya get me? Ok, ok, I’s left my mark wid my girlfriend Tracy back in England and now have a nice blue eyes Somalian baby but dat’s not enough, blud. One a dem days I’s gonna be Africa’s answer to Che Guevara blud, ya get me? I’s gonna liberate Africa from da cadaan man dem. Why you smiling for, blud? Ya don’t believe me? It’s cool though, ya get me, it’s cool. Like dat Television commercial says “dey all laughed at Einstein when he said da earth was round... but haa haa haa who got da last laugh now”. When I fulfil my destiny, you will not be laughing, blud. You will be telling every Odey and Eslan you meet dat you is my adeer, ya get me? I’s gonna be like Nelson Mandela, da original thug, ya get me? Amyways, xaaji, amyways, if Hoyo phones don’t tell her about my dream, aight? I’s gonna have a shower den I’s gonna go meet my boys and chill in da maqaaxi, adeer. Peace.

Somali Dallas, blud. icon_razz.gif

YeeeeeY...Rudeboi is alive!!! God BLESS you NGONGE! *Kiss on da cheek* for ya.

Like dat Television commercial says “dey all laughed at Einstein when he said da earth was round... but haa haa haa who got da last laugh now”.

Kix kix kix kix! AHAHAHAAHA! Cant put anything passed Rudeboi eh? Good one! :D:D

Ayoub n Tweety,

Waad hadal badantihiin! :rolleyes: :mad:

Blessed   

^^^Muwaaaahahahahahahahaha^^^ icon_razz.gif

Ayoub,

I thinks shimirweelo is such a cute title. What you say AS- nice, eh?

:cool:

AYOUB   

Ngonge this could be a nice script I think, next year we make it as a play on the 18 May gig and after that we take Cannes and the Oscars by storm :D .

BTW I know this 'Miskiin' kid who is perfect for the RudeBoy part.

Ameenah who am I to argue smile.gif

PhiL   

He's ALIVE ! Alive, I tell Yaz, ALIVE! < showers everybody with somali cake crumbs..All is Well..Hoorah, Yipee! smile.gificon_razz.gif :cool:

Tuujiye   

waraada maxaa ka hadleysaan????????/

waa idinla qabsan la'ahay man...

wareerka aduunka........!!!!!!!

jaaw jaaw...

bakara baraka baabuurka ii jooji

makuu jooji haaye meel aan ka daahooyaaa

ka daahooyaaa og-gal aan ka daahooyaaa

waraa tuujiye baska danbe soo raac abaaaba,kan waa kaa buuxsamey

maxeey aheed maahmaahdii(two is crowd three is couple) haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa saas aaa la rabaa

asxantu

NGONGE   

Today, while RudeBoy and the gang were standing outside the Maqaaxi and horse playing around they pumped into one of the newly arrived Holland girl’s. The girl mutters something in Dutch under her breath then says “ na ga baydh, farax yahoo”. Cali Ceyal growls at her, Stockholm wolf-whistles and Dhul-Dhaqaaqi smiles at her and winks(continuously). The angry girl and her giggling friends carry on walking when Cali Ceyal shouts after her saying that she dropped a Shilin. She turns round, walks right up to him and starts berating him in Dutch and Somali. Dhul-Dhaqaaqi repositions himself between them, still winking and says to her “inadeer, maxad la qaylinaysa?” Stockholm pushes him out the way and says “ walaal, kuwano waa badow, qaylada iska jooji oo RUSTOKH!” The girl stops in her tracks and starts talking to him in Dutch. Stockholm gains in confidence and carries on having a conversation with her while everyone else stares at them and wonders what’s being said. Suddenly, the girl starts slapping Stockholm around and swearing at him in Dutch and saying “bila edaab” in Somali! He moves out of her range and then says “ Naaa ma anaad I dhirbaxaysa? Hadaanan calausha kaga joogsan, bal sug” and he lungs at her! RudeBoy finally intervenes and while holding Stockholm back from the girl starts saying to him:

What’s wrong wid you, blud? You can’t be a Nácas and beat a girl up like dat, blud. Stockholm tells him that he does not care if she’s a girl or a man “ no one slaps me around like dat, blud. I’s gonna teach dis girl manners, ya get me?”

RudeBoy, tells the girl to walk away and leave them but she insists that she wants to fight Stockholm. Dhul-Dhaqaaqi sees his opportunity to get close to the girl. He stands in front of her and while still winking and holding his arms an inch away from her chest, says “ walaal, dhagaalko waa ceeb” The girl realises Dhul-Dhaqaaqi’s creepy plan and takes a few steps back while still threatening Stockholm with the beating of his life. Dhul- Dhaqaaqi does not relent, he still carries on walking forward with his arms still an inch away from her chest and the girl keeps retreating. The girl finds herself pinned to the wall with the winking Dhul-Dhaqaaqi still walking forward, winking, smiling and still moving his arms forward! He “accidentally” brushes his hand against her chest! She “accidentally” knees him in the groin and in her panic, carries on slapping and kicking him to the ground! Meanwhile, RudeBoy is still trying to persuade Stockholm not to start a fight with a girl. Stockholm says “ look, blud, look! Dat crazy girl is beatin up Dhul-Dhaqaaqi, blud!”

RudeBoy leaves Stockholm and runs to stop the girl from kicking his friend. He starts roaring, screaming and clapping his hands loudly to make it sound as if he’s slapping someone. The girl gets scared, stops kicking the guy on the floor and cowers in the corner. RudeBoy stops his roars and screams and slowly approaches the girl. He tells her not to panic and that he has no “beef” with her then starts telling her about his friends:

Listen yeah, dese boys are good boys, ya get me? Dey were only tryin to get your attention and chat you up, yeah so dere was no need for you to get upset and start a fight, blud! Besides, you is a girl, you supposed to be sensitive like a Obax not crazy like a wet bisaad! Lets start again, yeah? I’s Abdi yeah, da guy on da floor is Faisal and da one speaks Dutch is Yassin. Cali is da guy sitting down, yeah? So, now I tells ya my and my boys names, how abouts ya tell me yours, blud? The girl tells him she sees no reason why she should tell him her name and that she just wants to walk away with her friends. RudeBoy replies:

No reason? What do you mean no reason, blud? We all Dhaqan Celis yeah, we should stick together, ya get me? Plus, you is a beautiful Somalian girl and I likes to know all da names of da beautiful Somalian girls I’s see. Don’t mean I want to chat ya up or fall in love wid you, yeah..i’s just like to know, blud. The girl gives in and says “ ok, ok, magacaygo waa Farax”. RudeBoy nods with appreciation while Dhul-Dhaqaaqi who’s still getting up and dusting himself, laughs sarcastically and says “ ma tana Farax? Ma bahashan dadka la dhagalamaysa?”

RudeBoy looks around him and notices the other girls standing to the side and not getting involved. He notices that his friends are all starting to crowed the girl again so he says:

Walal, it was nice meeting you and maybe we can meet up and chat again when there is less people about, ya get me? But now you better join your girls and be on your way, I’s don’t want you to start fighting my boys again, blud. Stockholm sniggers and says to the girl “it was nice to get physical wid you, blud..maybe we can do it again some adar time, ya get me?”. The girl walks off and the boys gather round RudeBoy and all try to tell him at once that they’re going to make that girl theirs. RudeBoy replies:

You give me joke, blud, you give me joke. Da girl beat all of yous big mens up, ya get me? She dissed you, man, she dissed. How can you turn round and tells me she’s going to be yours? Naah blud, dis one girl is going to be mine, ya get me? MINE.

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salma   

He moves out of her range and then says “ Naaa ma anaad I dhirbaxaysa? Hadaanan calausha kaga joogsan, bal sug”

[/QB]

Tough Boy i like him but he deserved what happened to him, not all girls are Sensitive Ubax and Emotional Farax :D

But i do really hate these words "Dhaqan Celis" & "3eyal 3a9eer" :mad:

PhiL   

Rude Boy's in love, oh my goodness me. First he dies, then he comes back to life, then there are some rumours about him being a father, and now he's met his match...Can life get any better for our favourite Rude Boys, I's think not! smile.gif

qaylada iska jooji oo RUSTOKH!

looooool@rustokh/relax barrrrr barrrrr i missed that word yo ..ngonge BIG UP

rudeboy fell for this gal(onkholoflik) but she must be (heeel moooy)thou ha ha ha ha it's been so long walaahi

asxantu

NGONGE   

^^^ loooooooooooooooool..war I don't speak af Dutch dee. All I know is RUSTOKH and LAKAR. :rolleyes: