Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Thug’s tale

you must be very boring..me love your somaligaaga..jororoco kulaha.looool no hard feelings man. you urself need to give a visit to somalia walaahi.

PhiL   

My sentiments exactly Sun. I mean, he makes us fall in love with this oh so sweet rudeboy, then takes him away from us. No, take is too nice-of-a-word, more like snatched him away from us. We helped in his creation too, and I don't remember being adviced of his up coming death.

He was too young to die. Too Too Young!

Oh it's too too horrible to contemplate about it. :( I'm sorry, am just overwhelmed at the moment. I can't stand to see BEGONE's name anymore.

PhiL   

NGONGE > sshhh...Just let it drop...the allegations, nothing else ;) Why must you stir trouble in NomadVille eh?

PhiL   

P.S you must show me how you got a picture underneath your name. Please, please, pretty please?

Blessed   

Oh well, here today, gone tomorrow. :( Life is like that, I guess and so is fiction apparrently.

At lest Ngonge (sounds like something out of thwe pokemons) had the decency to give him a noble ending.

It was nice while it lasted dear smile.gif ... perhaps you can think up a new character we can all fall in love with... :cool:

AYOUB   

^^^^^ oohintan orgiga ka weyn icon_razz.gif

Ngonge sad ending but a great read. Just read the whole thread by the time RudeBoy died I had tears in my eyes from laughing. :D:(

BTW How did RudeBoy wear his macawiis just above his knees? :D

Blessed   

^^LOL kaweyn iga dheh saxib :D

Gabdho, it is only fiction,d'ya get me blud, F-I-C-T-I-O-N. Get over it, dee. icon_razz.gif

ngonge my dear brother. it was just brought to my attention that rudeboy left a seed (a young blud).. i recieved a anonymous phonecall two days ago by a women named (Nasra west coast) she said she tryed callin u first but ur celly was disconnected i guess u is on the nigga plan (pay as u go) huh. so she found my name in the emergency contact, she wouldn't tell me the name of the young seed's mother but at least she mentioned that the young seed was 3months n his name is (baby rude) . so i had aksed nasra west coast ta call me back on wednesday( which is the day after 2 morrow)i told her that i was gonna speak to u first to figure out this situation, so wats ur take brah? wat do we do ...

ps:i will try get more info on wednesday anyhu

asxantu

PhiL   

Rude Boy's a father? i mean, he was a father, before his unfortunate accident? Oh My Giddy Aunt! The poor lad... :( I'm all emotional again...