Janna

Which nomads would you save? Choose...

Janna   

Zephyrine

Anytime.

Sky

I didn't call you qamay for no reason.

OG_MOTI

They wasn't any point in saving you because you have enough time to live. So I thought it might be wise of me to save someone else instead.

:D Harvard-Mafia

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Lexy:

Mr Jini Jink aka Shyma

Mr Shyma ? :confused:

I'ts better not to have made it to the list than to be mistaken for a Male don't you think Pucca :(

Johnny B   

So NOT beeing acquainted to Mr Lexy paid off :D

Since i´m not on the boat(heaven knows what i´d do if i was ), somebody Save 7of9 for me.

Castro   

Fidel- because he has two children to live for plus

Fidel jumps right back into the water screaming: you'll never take me alive.....

Pucca   

i hear you shyma, she probably couldn't read right and thought you were shyham or somethin like that. hang in there sis...i've had that gender confusion problem myself. *shakes head* argh! people never learn

:rolleyes: i so liked it better when i WASN'T on the boat.... oh well now that i'm on i still wouldn't save anyone, its like some dude said once (history/economics class) "we gotta save ourselves before we can save others" in my case...i only wish to save myself oh cawo can come along.

god bless :D

Baluug   

Guess I shouldn't have said anything....First I was relaxing on the beach,watching a boat capsize,next,I'm drowning!!!!!!That's OK,I don't need help.I took the last lifeboat!!HAHAHAH

Sky   

Sky

I didn't call you qamay for no reason.

:D Lol, Love you too. Now save me from the boat, the baby Admin has pooped his diapers. It doesn't smell so nice here, you know what I mean.

Baluug   

Fidel- because he has two children to live for plus I have someone to argue with.

]

I got 4 kids and you STILL let me drown!!Fine then,just tell my wife and kids I love them all and that my secret fortune is hidden under the living room rug(not much)

^^ Not to worry. I will save you.

For my boat, people will need to register their interest early on. Those with the most dependants/heartbreaking stories (see Liibaanow above) will get priority.

The first place has already been taken (again see above). 6 places still available.

Register quickly, or it'll be a certain watery death for you.

Boarding soon.

*Beep*

*Beep*

Sky   

Zephyrine I want to register for your boat. Shit I have no heatbreaking story and I'm a terrible liar. But tell you what, I'll be your personal servant for the rest of your life. Deal?

I'll be your personal servant for the rest of your life. Deal

SKY are you sure you are a Somali MAN eeh?.

YOu dont sound it.......mmmmm

next thing i know you'll be asking her to whip you... :confused:

Dear Sky, I don't believe in personal gain, especially from a tragic situation like this one. Therefore, I would like to decline your offer but I will put your name on the list. Should there be space left after those in the priority category have been taken care of, you'll get it.

Orgilaqe,

LoL...suit yourself. Just don't try to swim after the boat once we swish off to safety.

Don't nobody try any dirty tricks to get on this boat. I have a fully-loaded Semi-automatic.

Thank you.